Ethan Ralph's Twitter / Tweets (+ Fediverse spergouts) - A collection of thoughts, insights and musings from the internet's favorite gunted hobbit

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Will never happen. Every 3 months one of these retards calls for a Knoxville 2.0, and it never happens because these people are all faggots. Even Knoxville 1.0 didn't fucking happen lol. The best we can hope for is an IBS Apocalypse 2.0 stream where Gunt pig-screeches at his detractors/former friends while daddy Jim rakes in thousands of dollars in superchats. But even that won't happen because Ethan is a bitch.
I swear to god that Knoxville was one of the worst things to happen in this section of the internet. It gave every retard the idea that they could just drive their opponent into ruin through organizing a professional fight. Ruination not even brought on by fighting, but by positioning your opponent into backing out so the fight wouldn't occur but they would be deemed a pussy by the internet.

They fundamentally don't understand why the original Warski vs Tonka fight was such a disaster for Tonka: he was an internet tough guy who challenged everyone to a fight on a regular basis. He did a ton of terrible shit that built up a lot of legitimate animosity towards him. When someone finally took up one of his challenges, him backing out was such a great exposure of the pussy he really is.

People like Ralph on the other hand think that the most minor of slights are challengeable offenses. Often times which are done by people who are nowhere near as hated as Tonka was. Ralph insecurity complex has him thinking that anyone who doesn't go through with a stupid fight will immediately be deemed a coward.

Capt. Jean Luc Ritard

kiwifarms.net
I swear to god that Knoxville was one of the worst things to happen in this section of the internet. It gave every retard the idea that they could just drive their opponent into ruin through organizing a professional fight. Ruination not even brought on by fighting, but by positioning your opponent into backing out so the fight wouldn't occur but they would be deemed a pussy by the internet.

They fundamentally don't understand why the original Warski vs Tonka fight was such a disaster for Tonka: he was an internet tough guy who challenged everyone to a fight on a regular basis. He did a ton of terrible shit that built up a lot of legitimate animosity towards him. When someone finally took up one of his challenges, him backing out was such a great exposure of the pussy he really is.

People like Ralph on the other hand think that the most minor of slights are challengeable offenses. Often times which are done by people who are nowhere near as hated as Tonka was. Ralph insecurity complex has him thinking that anyone who doesn't go through with a stupid fight will immediately be deemed a coward.
Shut up bitch fight me

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Between Andy and Ralph, who burns more bridges? Andy had his spree in 2019 with Ian Miles Cheong, JF, CRP, Alex, Failure, Geekthulu, SoCal, AGLuck...

Then Ralph in 2020-now.

Never seen two people more alike in that regard.
I think with Andy alot of those were a bit more excusable because they were snakes or just generally sucked. Ralph snakes on people who upbeat done anything and lost a lot protecting him from even just minor inconveniences like no longer getting drunk and harassing people instead of reflecting for .000000000000000001 seconds.

Ralph has tried to ruin people's lives Ober things he misunderstood even if they were loyal constant paypigs and even being informed of the context against his will he didn't want to admit being wrong.

Warski is an attempted mass murder ralph is a convicted and most likely registered sex offender

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
More sniping at Warski:
1642197841398.png
Tweet | Archive

1642198013536.png
Tweet | Archive

1642198176771.png
Tweet | Archive

1642198213007.png

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that they are both taking shots at each other, because they are both right. It's as if Ralph and Andy are both useless, worthless pieces of a garbage.

Wow Ralph planned a whole bowling tournament. Shit, he might have had to rent out a bowling alley? How did he manage to organise THAT?

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who does he even have left to burn bridges with? We know he'll do Gator eventually, so that's not worth speculating about. I guess Dick and May remain on the chopping block.
- Dick
- Wanglin
- Ramzpaul and that other smug Greer guy
- Nick Fuentes
- Shannon
- Vito, I guess?

Booking a bowling event and putting together a shopping list isn't an achievement, Ralph. If anything, he's gonna get that bowling friend doxed.
Getting a Bachelor's is also not an achievement. No one cares paypig.

Pale Empress

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Compare that to the people Ralph has burned. Josh, a great source of information and being the owner of the farms is a draw in itself. Nick Rekeita, probably the biggest blow given nicks insane success rn and growing popularity. Destiny, this bridge gets ignored because they never really liked each other but destiny did enjoy going on Ralph's show to talk shit and it gave the killstream a healthy dose of viewers when destiny did show up. But Ralph got butthurt over a Twitter snipe destiny made and burned the bridge.
There's the entire TRS network too, even though that could have gone a ton worse, and I find Enoch milquetoast at best and a boring cuckold at worst. I think Ralph purposefully avoids acknowledging that fallout so as to not kick a hornets nest. (QRD, Enoch blacklisted him as persona non grata falling the sex tape debacle)

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
The Gunt's audience is just as pathetic as he is.
The audience basically just consists of Dingo and Rand (trying to get back into the Killstream inner circle). So I’m inclined to agree.
- Dick
- Wanglin
- Ramzpaul and that other smug Greer guy
- Nick Fuentes
- Shannon
- Vito, I guess?
Don’t forget about Adam Green who thinks Christianity is a psyop by the Jews and is good friends with kooks like Chris John Bjerknes

Last edited:

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
The audience basically just consists of Dingo and Rand (trying to get back into the Killstream inner circle). So I’m inclined to agree.

Don’t forget about Adam Green who thinks Christianity is a psyop by the Jews and is good friends with looks like Chris John Bjerknes
I'm waiting for when he condemns David Duke or Anglin (for obvious reasions, he will bend the knee to job opportunities/sponsorship/getting his stream on their networks/getting them on his own stream) although it would be funny if he burned those bridges because his ego gets in the way of his survival instinct. Ralph wants money. He doesn't care about principles.

EDIT: Changed a few things around in my sentences. I think he wants Harrison Smith to remain friendly as long as possible because his pipedream is to be on InfoWars some day but this ain't it, chief.

Last edited:

InwardsStink

kiwifarms.net
Booking a bowling event and putting together a shopping list isn't an achievement, Ralph. If anything, he's gonna get that bowling friend doxed.
Getting a Bachelor's is also not an achievement. No one cares paypig.
Why even bother doxing the guy when Ralph will do it himself on a long enough timeline though? Someone asked who he had left to burn bridges with, add bowling ball anon to the list.