Trainwreck Eugenia Cooney - Discussing Youtube's Reigning uwu Cute, Emo ana-chan Supreme, had a child molester for a discord moderator

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
photo_2020-08-02_23-15-36.jpg
Annotation 2020-08-03 151421.png

Eugenia Sullivan Cooney is a beauty youtuber, twitch streamer and infamous anachan who has been active on the platform since 2011. Currently, her youtube channel has over 2.3 million subscribers. Her earlier videos got her some popularity appealing to the emo teen crowd, however she is now more well known as the youtuber whose descent into anorexia garnered enough backlash to spawn numerous change.org petitions to get her removed from the platform (many of which were removed for breaking terms of service :story: ). She is best buddies with Shane Dawson and continues to defend him even through his current predicament of being cancelled over being a pedophillic, racist money whore, and continues to also be a prominent feature in Onision’s wank bank, as he deludes himself with the idea him and his community saved her life.

At the time of writing this post, Eugenia is reluctant to admit that she has an eating disorder. She claims she is “recovered”, but will avoid even mentioning the words “anorexia” or “eating disorder” at all costs. This may be surprising to some, given she was hospitalised against her will in 2019 when friend and fellow youtuber Jaclyn Glenn organised an intervention to get her admitted. Her last video uploaded before this, on January 28th 2019, was her “Kingdom Hearts Kairi Cosplay Transformation and Makeup Tutorial!” which currently is sitting at a comfortable 7.2 million views due to the absolute state she had gotten her body into.

In February of 2019, she announced she would be taking a break from social media to work on her health privately. This was the first time she had ever publicly responded to anything regarding her health in a way that even slightly acknowledged there was an issue. Previously she would respond to concerns about her weight and behaviour with classic lines such as she was “naturally just thin,” and she was perfectly healthy.

Annotation 2020-08-03 144641.png

Shane Dawson's Return of Eugenia Cooney
She was absent from all socials for approx 5 months before returning to youtube on 19th July 2019 with a comeback video sponsored by Shane Dawson. Titled “The Return of Eugenia Cooney” the video was meant to showcase her recovery and educate the world on the reality of mental illness, except it gave a bizarre look into Eugenia’s home life and showed how she was very likely still in denial about her condition. A lawyer was present in the house throughout the time filming and during a tour of the house, with Eugenia wearing baggy clothes to cover almost every inch of her body.

Shane appears to ignore pretty much any advice given to him by therapist and Better Help shill Kati Morton about how to talk to someone about an eating disorder and asks Eugenia about what she was eating and other invasive questions that were advised to be avoided to try not to trigger her symptoms harder. The video was overall well received, but the current 1 mil vs 37k like/dislike ratio and comment section show how many people thought the “documentary” was poorly executed and that it was a monumentally stupid idea to throw her back into the limelight and act like she was ‘recovered’ after a measly 5 month break from the internet. Eugenia actually only spent 1 month in a rehab facility, strongly suggesting she was basically just fed back up to a so called “healthy” weight and discharged, as she is currently under no follow-up care or therapy.

Jaclyn Glenn & Eugenia's Hospitalisation
On the same day, youtuber Jaclyn Glenn uploaded a video titled “The Return of Eugenia Cooney- The Real Truth (Full Story)” revealing the backstory surrounding Eugenia’s hospitalisation and dropping some pretty large accusations against Eugenia’s mother. Jaclyn’s claims seem to point to Eugenia living in an extremely toxic environment, with a very strange and possibly abusive family, who previously made no effort to get their daughter checked over despite her getting to the stage a half decomposed skeleton likely had more meat on its bones than she did at the time she was taken in. She has a personal driver called Edgar, who takes her everywhere. Eugenia is not allowed to go anywhere alone. Before her hospitalisation, Eugenia had not seen a doctor in 5 years. Eugenia denies her mother has done anything wrong and any claims against her are just misinformation.

A second, shorter video, titled “The Return of Eugenia Cooney” was uploaded the day after and another, titled “Why I spoke Out about Eugenia Cooney” uploaded the week after that, responding to criticism surrounding the eruption of drama that followed the original video.

Upon tricking their friend into coming to their house where the Los Angeles Psychiatric Evaluation Team (PET) were present to interview and assess her mental state, Eugenia was placed on a 5150 involuntary hold. She then contacted her mother, who proceeded to scream at Jaclyn and threaten her with police action for attempting to kidnap her daughter. 2 teams of police arrived at Jaclyn's apartment, one to take Eugenia to hospital and the other to question Jaclyn for the alleged kidnapping, which was very quickly dismissed.

In Shane’s Video, Eugenia describes the situation surrounding her hospitalisation as something traumatic and unnecessary, implying her (now ex) friends had no business doing what they did. Jaclyn and the others involved in Eugenia’s intervention explain how they attempted to help their friend in every other way they could before organising the intervention, talking to her in person, over text, calling the police for wellness checks and even contacting Kati Morton for advice on how to deal with the situation and how they could go about getting Eugenia admitted to hospital against her wishes.

photo_2020-08-03_11-16-07.jpgphoto_2020-08-03_11-16-14.jpgphoto_2020-08-03_11-16-20.jpg

Kati denies she was in any way responsible personally for Eugenia’s admission, stating she only explained what a 5150 was and did not give advice on how to actively get anyone hospitalised. She also has been found to have liked tweets defending Eugenia's narrative that her mother is a sweetheart and accusations against her are lies.

photo_2020-08-03_11-15-52.jpgphoto_2020-08-03_11-17-15.jpg

In early 2020, Kati uploaded a video with Eugenia talking about her experience, where Eugenia discusses how she felt betrayed and bullied by her friends for getting her committed.

r/EugeniaCooney
Disgruntled fans have turned her named subreddit into adiscussion of her and her ED. The reddit is just as cringe as Eugenia’s own community who support her every move, with many members acting like they have saviour complexes. It’s also full of tinfoil “theory” threads about her family, including assuming her father is having an affair because he refuses to be in videos and her mother is being paid off to keep quiet about everything.

photo_2020-08-03_11-46-42.jpg

According to the community here, Mods actively delete questions and comments relating to her eating disorder and will ban people from the server. This is not limited to just comments telling Eugenia to eat something, or telling her she’s gonna die in the next week because she’s a walking skeleton, they will also remove advice from others about recovery. This is ironic, considering her discord contains a mental health tab for users to discuss the topic in, however this seems to be only for discussions between those in the server. There are also accusations that mods on both Eugenia’s twitch and discord have groomed minors and are sex offenders. Youtuber Pastel_Belle is, at the time of writing, gathering information on this topic for some form of exposed video after being contacted by a mother claiming her daughter was groomed by someone from the community. Unfortunately there are rarely any screenshots of these comments made by the mods, so for now this is just a spergy war between supporters and detractors trying to prove who cares about their beloved ana-chan more.

photo_2020-08-03_12-04-19.jpgphoto_2020-08-03_12-04-41.jpg

2020 Relapse
As of 2020, Eugenia appears to be in full relapse. She’s given up covering up her body like she did during the early days of her comeback and has returned to now doing clothing hauls and reviews littered with body checking and showing off what little is left of her body. She has cut off pretty much anyone who was involved in getting her help last year, continuing to believe Jaclyn Glenn and friends should never have got her hospitalised, and is back to saying she is at a perfectly healthy weight and just naturally thin. She is under no form of care team and apparently has a therapist but does not feel she needs to see them right now.

Her community is committed to spreading positivity, which they do by enabling her condition and telling her how beautiful and stunning she looks and clapping back at anyone telling her to maybe take another break from social media. The consensus now however, as seen in recent comments on previous videos uploaded by Dawson and Kati, appear to show most people think this girl is pretty sick and needs help, and those who uploaded content on her at the time have only served to springboard her back into a position where she was bound to relapse sooner or later as everyone would be focused on her looks/weight and commenting on her appearance.
photo_2020-08-02_23-39-01.jpgphoto_2020-08-02_23-40-18.jpg

She is apparently planning to cosplay Jinx, from League of Legends, as one of her upcoming projects, so hold onto your stomach contents for that one folks.
Jinx_LOL_Render_2.png

Name: Eugenia Sullivan Cooney
DOB: 27/07/1994
Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/c/eugeniacooney/featured
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/eugeniacooney/
Twitter- https://twitter.com/Eugenia_Cooney
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/eugeniacooney
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/eugenia.cooney
Discord Server- https://discord.com/invite/eugeniacooney
Younow- http://www.younow.com/Eugenia.Cooney

Attachments

• photo_2020-08-03_11-17-15.jpg
    photo_2020-08-03_11-17-15.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,399
Last edited:

DeadFry

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
kiwifarms.net
Is it weird my gut instinct is to ignore her? She has enough going on I guess

Honestly, I have her on death watch, unless she 1) gets medical intervention and 2) gets the fuck out of that house.

Great start on a thread - wish there was more information available about her parents. They're fucking weird.

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net
Kati Morton has always struck me as a fucking socio/psychopath or some shit, just the total lack of genuine anything in her eyes. Fucked up with the skinny girl, of course horsebitch Jaclyn and child-boner Dawson is there to advertise themselves as "good people" i.e. capitalize on her slow death, the fucking coward vultures that they are(or was at least in the past). With that said I guess its good that somebody tries to do something for the crazy girl, even if it is just relevance-hungry youtube-boomers at this point.

How does one help somebody like that tbh? Just going the full libertarian route and say "do whatever tf you want" doesn't feel satisfying to me because impressionable young people will see that shit, get curious, and get into the whole self-starvation thing. Maybe not initially to become a fucking corpse, but I'm sure it wasn't like that for her either. It also feels shitty to go all "You're TOO SKINNY for youtube" too.

Chicken Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately I don't think this is going to be a "haha funni" thread, quite the opposite actually. Interesting OP though.
Yeah i dont think this is haha funny, her community are degenerate but Eugenia herself is just a sad fucking case.
Would like more of a look into her mother though, she seems really fucking strange

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I have her on death watch, unless she 1) gets medical intervention and 2) gets the fuck out of that house.

Great start on a thread - wish there was more information available about her parents. They're fucking weird.
I agree with you. Unchecked anorexia has a pretty high mortality rate. Even if she doesn't die, the odds of permanent damage to organs like the kidneys, liver, or pancreas are pretty high.
Kati Morton has always struck me as a fucking socio/psychopath or some shit, just the total lack of genuine anything in her eyes. Fucked up with the skinny girl, of course horsebitch Jaclyn and child-boner Dawson is there to advertise themselves as "good people" i.e. capitalize on her slow death, the fucking coward vultures that they are(or was at least in the past). With that said I guess its good that somebody tries to do something for the crazy girl, even if it is just relevance-hungry youtube-boomers at this point.

How does one help somebody like that tbh? Just going the full libertarian route and say "do whatever tf you want" doesn't feel satisfying to me because impressionable young people will see that shit, get curious, and get into the whole self-starvation thing. Maybe not initially to become a fucking corpse, but I'm sure it wasn't like that for her either. It also feels shitty to go all "You're TOO SKINNY for youtube" too.
Even Locke, the father of modern libertarianism, stated that it is society's job to care for those unable to care for themselves.

It is obvious to the average layman that she is incapable of caring for herself, and the people around her are also unable or unwilling.

dirt lamb

6feet under i stay so go shit&piss on my grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

i think she needs severe intervention from her family, but they seem to pussyfoot around the immaciated elephant in the room more than eugenia does herself. i don't think eugenia has any emotional connection to anyone besides her immediate family, so the opinions of "friends" are not going to move her to help herself. She lives with her family between cali and connecticut, and i feel like she is always with her mom. i think the family is more wrapped up in keeping the money coming in and since the formula eugenia uses and the state shes in generates that income, they're probably hesitant to step in and change things even though it's literally a matter of life or death.

edit because i think i'm wrong and its between new york and CT, not cali but idk really, irrelevant

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
discount ashley isaacs

i think she needs severe intervention from her family, but they seem to pussyfoot around the immaciated elephant in the room more than eugenia does herself. i don't think eugenia has any emotional connection to anyone besides her immediate family, so the opinions of "friends" are not going to move her to help herself. She lives with her family between cali and connecticut, and i feel like she is always with her mom. i think the family is more wrapped up in keeping the money coming in and since the formula eugenia uses and the state shes in generates that income, they're probably hesitant to step in and change things even though it's literally a matter of life or death.
you're not gonna save someone like this by trying to reason with her or convince her to do what you say. the only way to success here involves force. like, lock her away from all internet access, force-feed her, prevent her from purging, and deprogram/brainwash her to expunge any pro-ana sentiment from her mind. and for proper success all this has to be done by a person who simultaneously provides her with genuine care, attention and affection, and also sets up regular activities so she can begin to lead a somewhat (mentally) healthy lifestyle.

basically. to get her to comply you'd first have to break her will, which would involve unethical and illegal things, so it's not realistic or likely that someone would do this.

Last edited:

dirt lamb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
discount ashley isaacs

you're not gonna save someone like this by trying to reason with them or convince them. only way involves force. like, lock her away from all internet access, force-feed her, prevent her from purging, and deprogram/brainwash her to expunge any pro-ana sentiment from her mind. and for proper success all this has to be done by a person who simultaneously provides her with genuine care, attention and affection.

basically it's almost impossible to achieve.
i absolutely agree, and unfortunately don't think anyone in her family will do that for her, nor does she have anyone else in her life that will do that for her. she clearly had some success when she first was hospitalized and took a break from the internet, but she fell right back into the same pattern of everything immediately after coming back and not only is her family not stopping her but they are actively engaging in it. her family need some serious therapy as well, especially the mom.

Chicken Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that Eugenia isn't the real lolcow here.
Unfortunately info on her family is slim. The mother has been featured in a lot of her channel videos but thats the most we can really get. Not even sure of her name, possibly Debbie/Deborah (i've seen posts discussing her using that name) but whether she keeps the same surname idk.

Chicken Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eugenia's Father was arrested for drunk & reckless driving in 2012 according to this article i managed to dig up from reddit

7g3cz2z7aif21.png

searching up his name got me her mothers name, Debra S Cooney, from housing records in conneticut

Family listed at this address are
Debra S Cooney
Kevin M Cooney
Andre Blick
Eugenia S Cooney

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-03 165322.png
    Annotation 2020-08-03 165322.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 998

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god: she's back. She left the Internet for a bit last year to "get treated" and I guess that was a lie.

This girl horrifies me. Her mother is a fat, disgusting blob whose personality just screams "Munchhausen by proxy," and her father gives off chomo vibes (telling her she looks good and sexy in a few videos). Her parents seems to be enabling her anorexia and probably even giving her mental illness by being controlling weirdos. I imagine she is emotionally abused and manipulated to be so skinny and insecure about her appearance while her parents are obese fucks.

Even worse, she's trapped at home. Eugenia is an adult making money on YouTube, yet still lives at home last I checked, and is dictated by her parents, and has been forced off livestreams at their command.

The comments sections on all of her videos and posts basically sum up to thousands of people saying "please get help" and "you're dying" and she's still been going full-on ana for years. (Again her parents don't seem to care)... Of course, she also has sick fans who tell her she's sexy and being a skeleton is so hot. This girl is killing herself for the entertainment of others.

Calling horrorcow on the parents.

dirt lamb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god: she's back. She left the Internet for a bit last year to "get treated" and I guess that was a lie.

This girl horrifies me. Her mother is a fat, disgusting blob whose personality just screams "Munchhausen by proxy," and her father gives off chomo vibes (telling her she looks good and sexy in a few videos). Her parents seems to be enabling her anorexia and probably even giving her mental illness by being controlling weirdos. I imagine she is emotionally abused and manipulated to be so skinny and insecure about her appearance while her parents are obese fucks.

Even worse, she's trapped at home. Eugenia is an adult making money on YouTube, yet still lives at home last I checked, and is dictated by her parents, and has been forced off livestreams at their command.

The comments sections on all of her videos and posts basically sum up to thousands of people saying "please get help" and "you're dying" and she's still been going full-on ana for years. (Again her parents don't seem to care)

Calling horrorcow on the parents.
she does have her own house, i think in cali, but both her family and her are constantly between there and CT. i find it hard to believe she spends any significant amount of time alone. and i agree, the family as a unit is way more of a cow than eugenia alone. never thought of her mom as a munchy by proxy but now that you mention it, i totally agree. i think it also begs to question the state of her mom's mentality in general. she acts extremely off in the videos she appears in, like she's kind of slow. it makes me wonder if she has any other serious mental issues going on or if she's just acting like an immature half wit to seem like the "cool" mom