Infected Euphoric atheists -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Flaming Insignias

Fodlan's Greatest Noble
kiwifarms.net
The first prominent person to argue this was actually the skeptic historian Edward Gibbon in his famous history of the Roman empire. So it was actually a view was some prominence, though not a whole lot of modern scholars still believe that. The Catholic Church usually avoided putting purely secular works on the index of forbidden books, but they put gibbons history on it just for his argument on Christianity causing the fall of Roman empire.
I am well aware of Gibbon first making the claim, but I still know that the current crop of “Christianity vs Rome” crop is less liberal secularists and more Vargtards who see “the Jew on a stick” as turning Europeans into pussies for discouraging constant mindless violence and not culling the weak.

Crex Crex

Crashing this plane with no survivors
kiwifarms.net
Random euphoric can't help but politicize and rant about "skydaddy" in the comment section of a clip of Terminator 2. What does the Terminator franchise have to do with preaching how much of a high-IQ educated freethinker you are? Idk.

Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9).png

I am an atheist too and I dislike creationists, religious extremists or whatever but cunts who claim "superior knoledge" just because of that are insufferable cunts an I don't want anything to do with them. If you're a Christian and don't go out of your way to tell everyone 10000 different reasons why they're going to hell all day i don't care.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Random euphoric can't help but politicize and rant about "skydaddy" in the comment section of a clip of Terminator 2. What does the Terminator franchise have to do with preaching how much of a high-IQ educated freethinker you are? Idk.

View attachment 2358238View attachment 2358239View attachment 2358240
I am an atheist too and I dislike creationists, religious extremists or whatever but cunts who claim "superior knoledge" just because of that are insufferable cunts an I don't want anything to do with them. If you're a Christian and don't go out of your way to tell everyone 10000 different reasons why they're going to hell all day i don't care.
I mean, if you really try to reach on it, you can maybe do an argument on and about the Free Will paradox in Christianity since the idea of challenging fatalism and destiny is a big element in the movie.

But honestly it's about two killer robots fucking shooting each other as Edward Norton and Linda Hamilton join the scrap so not a good fucking place to do that in.

Also that Euphoric is a retard; animals are capable of understanding and aiding another in pain and they don't know nothin' about anything.

BootlegPopeye

kiwifarms.net
I am well aware of Gibbon first making the claim, but I still know that the current crop of “Christianity vs Rome” crop is less liberal secularists and more Vargtards who see “the Jew on a stick” as turning Europeans into pussies for discouraging constant mindless violence and not culling the weak.
Quite honestly varg the murderer deserves his own thread. He also now spurns agriculture and thinks we should all return to being hunter-gatherers.

Ironically, the softness of Europeans that he decries is what allowed him to be released from prison at all. If he had committed that murder in the US, he would probably still be in prison right now or been sentenced to death which he would rightly deserve.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
If you'd like a nice dose of euphoric, check out Abraham Piper's Tik Tok. He is the son of Pastor John Piper, founder of Desiring God ministries. I'm not personally influenced by John Piper, I haven't read Desiring God, but from what I've quickly read he teaches evangelical beliefs. Nothing too crazy but I haven't done a deep dive.

Abraham Piper was apparently excommunicated from his church at 19 for rejecting the faith, returned to membership, and rejected his faith again. He went on to become an entrepreneur and artist. At 39 years old he has a fairly popular Tik Tok, where many of his posts criticize the faith he was raised in.

He is at quite the level of smug and snarky, and his Tik Toks that I've seen have quite the nasty, mocking tone to them. Many of them consist of him walking around with a forced fake smile with scornful, angry eyes, 'Umm, can you believe that kids are supposed to read the Bible? Here's all the fucked up things in the Bible!' then quickly rattling them off with no context, compares it to Game of Thrones, and finishing with 'Yeah! And fundies think that if you don't believe this book you're going to hell! So glad I'm out of it!' And forcing a fake laugh. His tone and way of speaking is like that of a twenty year old euphoric, not a forty year old one.

He tries to seem like he isn't completely bitter towards religion, and even claimed in one of them that he doesn't really hate religion, he just disapproves of evangelicals behavior. Then makes Tik Tok's calling the Bible a barbaric, bloody fairy tale that you're stupid for believing in. His tone is so condescending and obnoxious. It also seems quite cruel and disrespectful towards your father to publicly mock his life's work, but you've got to have those sweet, sweet Tik Tok retards approval I guess.

Going to link a basic compilation of Tik Tok's, there isn't one I've found that is solely euphoria, but you can definitely get the idea.

The other ones will be response videos from Christian channels, because they will have solely the euphoric ones showcased.

This sounds like a man who's made a lot of mistakes, knows it, and is now way to scared to go back. As such, he is desperate to defend his mistakes no matter what, despite not really being able to.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, that verse looks bad. Until you realise that the people being slaughtered took over Jerusalem, tore down the temples that God's people had built, and started worshipping their pagan gods there.

Bear in mind that these are the same people that call a summer of BLM riots a ”legitimate reaction to white supremacy”.
What I love about this argument is it ignores that people can, and do, convert from atheism or modernism to more traditionalist religions.

A lot of traditionalist Catholics weren't brought up within groups like the SSPX and came from the Novus Ordo or are converts from atheism or another religion entirely (myself included). Orthodox Jews have entire organisations devoted to bringing secular Jews ”home” to Orthodoxy. Salafism is very popular with diaspora Muslims. If these people's argument about ”indoctrination” was true, I'd be an atheist and ISIS wouldn't exist.

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Be thankful that you have a life..."

To whom exactly? People who recovered from grave illnesses might thank their doctors; soldiers might thank their brothers-in-arms, but the only universal secular lifegivers I can think of are Dad and Mom, yet I suppose thanking your parents for the gift of life wouldn't go down well for Fedora edgelords?

If Dawkins had specific targets of thankfulness, why didn't he name them? If he doesn't, then this utterance is as meaningless than any religious statement in his eyes.

Another round of memes anyone?

View attachment 2368218
My parents also taught me that I was a boy because I have a dick, and this happens to be true. Must be a coincidence.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Also that Euphoric is a retard; animals are capable of understanding and aiding another in pain and they don't know nothin' about anything.
Fucking crocodiles, living fossils optimized for killing that lack the problem-solving abilities of a fucking raccoon, are notable for being protective of crocodile young, not just their own. While nobody does it as well as humans, "cooperation" is a very successful evolutionary strategy. Don't you believe in evolution?

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The “Christianity destroyed Rome” crowd seems to be composed primarily of Neo-Nazi neopagans nowadays, who tend to claim that Christianity was created and popularized by Jews to destroy the Stronk Pagan Europe after the fall of the 2nd Temple. Ignore the fact that modern Judaism didn’t emerge until after the 2nd Diaspora, or that the Pharisees who act as the basis for modern Orthodox Judaism had been persecuting Christians as “heretics” since they’d got Jesus crucified, Vargtards must be vindicated that their illiterate raider ancestors were perfect and that Christianity ruined Europe.
I'll say this from having talked to pagans elsewhere. You really have three groups of them. The first are the kinds that adopted paganism out of a desire to return to traditional roots. These don't really have much of an issue with Christianity, though they're skeptical of it since a fair number of even more traditional Christians don't value ethnic heritage. The second group are those who were euphoric atheists in their younger years because they bought the whole "muh Christianity is holding soyience back" line. Their inability to reconcile the fact that modern secular society has thoroughly disproven this canard through its massive failures has led them to adopt paganism as a means to still have a foot to stand on when attacking Christianity online. If you were trying to argue would you rather have the merits of the Roman Empire backing your argument or some shit hole secular republic? The last group are basically just cape fags. They're going to argue whatever lunacy is currently trending on Twatter.

Edit:
Also Varg is just a typical eceleb. Anyone retarded enough to listen to him seriously is going to get a nasty surprise eventually.