Euro migrant crisis -

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Now you're moving goalposts. You originally had issue with the first "source", I told you it was from a different place, now you have issue with that as well.
That's not moving goalposts. If I said 'well Jezebel says that 99% of women have been raped at college' and you said you didn't trust Jezebel, would you be happy if I told you they got their information from the Mary Sue?

The daily mail has long had a pretty bad reputation, primarily for their printed version antics. I'm generally ok with the mail online, but their history does mean I search for other sources for any information they are crystal clear on, which can get annoying. I have to do that with a shitload of journalism these days though.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As the UK Jungle "Child" refugee farce continues the SJW's hit back with... a petition to stop the newspapers reporting on this flagrant abuse of british hospitality and the really fucking obvious adults that seem to make the majority of the kids.

Indeed, the newspapers continue their "you taking the piss?" stories with two foster families so far coming forward to talk about how much of a fucking joke Social Services are with these "children" because apparently the whole test relies on basically you going up to an official and saying "I am a child".

On top of that, a charity attempted a shit virtue signalling exercise by of lying through their fucking teeth and nobody in government noticing.

Unfortunately, the Home Office did notice and confirmed the clearly obvious man was not an interpreter but one of the "child" refugees. Cue eggs on faces all round from the virtue signalling twitterati.

Or, not. Instead they continue to be idiotically defiant in spite of the evidence before them, as ever.
Even when these adults lie about their age, they usually say they're 16 or 17. Not exactly "children" in any case. All of the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!" hand-wringing makes it sound like there are hundreds of 3 to 13-year-olds living in squalid garbage when in reality most of the unaccompanied minors who actually are minors are 15-17. Teenagers may be minors, but they aren't children. They aren't helpless in the way that actual children are.

Also, from that Sun article:

“I don’t see anything wrong with dental and bone density checks. Some say they are intrusive and degrading. But having a man in your home who’s pretending to be a child is far more intrusive.”
For real. If anyone would honestly rather chance having grown-ass men with no background checks from backwards countries in the same environment as actual children than to subject claimants to dental checks, then they have brain damage.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Functional Animal

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see Moslem rapefugees try their luck down here in Texas.
Remember how after the Charlie Hebdo attack there was a draw Mohammed contest in Texas? Remember how a couple idiots tried to snackbar the place and ended up walking into the wrong kind of ackbar?

They got rekt.

I'm pretty sure I saw a picture of their car somewhere and it was riddled with bullet holes. Only injuries were the two dead terrorists.

'Merica fuck yeah!

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even when these adults lie about their age, they usually say they're 16 or 17. Not exactly "children" in any case. All of the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!" hand-wringing makes it sound like there are hundreds of 3 to 13-year-olds living in squalid garbage when in reality most of the unaccompanied minors who actually are minors are 15-17. Teenagers may be minors, but they aren't children. They aren't helpless in the way that actual children are.
What's most gauling is that on TV's Saturday Morning Live yesterday there was a liberal elite twat pointing out this agreement is named after the highly respected Lord Dubs. Evoking the Kindertransport some of which was organized by the incredible Sir Nicholas Winton.

Key difference is of course: When Lord Dubs came here he was six years old. As were the majority of the children involved in the Kindertransport, they were all small and often unaccompanied children, some of whom luckily were runited with their families on arrival here, others were not so lucky.

On the same program was some daft women of a charity I'd never heard of (and will never donate to now) talking about "children of 16, 17, 18 or 19." These people are a literal fucking joke, especially as these lying adults have jumped the queue leaving unaccompanied 9 and 10 year olds stuck in France.

Best exchange on the show:

"This isn't like the 1940s, there aren't death camps in Syria, and-"

"How do you know there aren't death camps in Syria? 850,000-"

"Yes, but I do know Calais, France is not in Syria."

Like most liberal slimeballs desperate for fame and money, Esther Rantzen spent a whole item on said show heavily implying she didn't like the idea of us questioning children... right up to the twitter/facebook feedback part they run after each item in which one liberal mouth breather agreed it was racist to check the age of "child" refugees.

Reactions: Cosmos

raymond

kiwifarms.net
That's not moving goalposts. If I said 'well Jezebel says that 99% of women have been raped at college' and you said you didn't trust Jezebel, would you be happy if I told you they got their information from the Mary Sue?

The daily mail has long had a pretty bad reputation, primarily for their printed version antics. I'm generally ok with the mail online, but their history does mean I search for other sources for any information they are crystal clear on, which can get annoying. I have to do that with a shitload of journalism these days though.
The trick is that there is no reliable media outlet.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
Are you sure you want to go to Putin? the same guy who allows Sharia law in Chechenya? The same guy who put this islamist in charge and considers his "son"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

Realize that Putin ain't some savior from Islam; if anything, his defense of Islam makes most SJWs look like Christopher Hitchens...

I say American will probably integrate the refugees better than Europe, and if they don't integrate, well, it is the most armed nation in the world, with no holds barred policing, so yeah
Honestly we would want to go on our own, but between Hillary/Merkel and Putin, it is becoming an increasingly shitty choice. He did not do anything that the west did not.
However lately Putin has been trying to ride the conservative-religious wave and that makes him slightly less likely to push anti-christian agenda in europe. This does not mean he won't support dictators in the middle east.
Meanwhile Hillary/Merkel outright want to get us conquered by muslims. With Putin being a pragmatist who doesn't give two shits about any "worldview" save "what gets me better results" , this is a choice between playing Russian Roulette with him and hoping we are more useful to him un-jihaded, or let Merkel/Hillary duo jihad us for sure.

Best would be of course to be allied with Trump-president-for-life of America, but that is not happening is it?

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a great woman, putting her volunteer work before her husband, her work and her children. Maybe it was for the best that she got divorced.

That refugee is outta there the second she becomes pregnant, too.
You're kidding right? The sprog gives him an extra £50 a week in bennies to spend on (now illegal) Khat.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
British woman spends thousands of pounds volunteering at Calais migrant camp, then literally cucks her husband by filing for divorce, preferring to pursue a relationship with an Afghan refugee. BBC presents story as that of a strong independent woman saving the "children" of the Jungle camp

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37796876
Her husband shall christen her filthy, western, sperm receptacle #4.
#1 is a 12 year old boy.

krautkid

kiwifarms.net
British woman spends thousands of pounds volunteering at Calais migrant camp, then literally cucks her husband by filing for divorce, preferring to pursue a relationship with an Afghan refugee. BBC presents story as that of a strong independent woman saving the "children" of the Jungle camp

So, let me get this straight, her partner expressed concerns that she was spending hundred and thousands of pounds going off to Calias to 'help' and 'volunteer', probably called her on her shit about being an absent mother and bad partner. So her response was to get divorced and then take in an Afgan refugee that she had met previously and now wants to marry to legally get him in the country?

Is this woman braindead as well as selfish? Does she realise this dude is using her to get a visa into this country? God, I hope her husband initiated divorce and gets custody of those kids but knowing the system, he probably won't.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"There have been times when I have put Calais before everything, before my children, before my work, before my family. And this has a knock-on effect on everyday living."
She's actually admitting that she puts her volunteer work before her small children. Being a parent means that your children always come first, lady. I feel so sorry for them.

"We spent some time when it was quiet speaking about different things, mainly about Islam and cultural differences.
Yeah, she's totally gonna become one of those Western converts to Islam who is more strict about it than most born Muslims. Inb4 she starts wearing the niqab.

Also, lol, after reading the entire article they only mention her husband once. It suddenly just jumps to her and her new "partner" and how in love they are with no further mention of the father of her children. I guess the BBC didn't want to go into how her volunteer work tore her family apart, because that's kind of a bummer.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
She's actually admitting that she puts her volunteer work before her small children. Being a parent means that your children always come first, lady. I feel so sorry for them.

Yeah, she's totally gonna become one of those Western converts to Islam who is more strict about it than most born Muslims. Inb4 she starts wearing the niqab.

Also, lol, after reading the entire article they only mention her husband once. It suddenly just jumps to her and her new "partner" and how in love they are with no further mention of the father of her children. I guess the BBC didn't want to go into how her volunteer work tore her family apart, because that's kind of a bummer.
Lets ship both of them back to the middle east, I'm sure she'll be a popular sperm receptacle there.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino