Evan Ralph

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What do?

• Spergatory

Votes: 65 36.5%
  • Leave it alone

Votes: 56 31.5%
  • Lock it

Votes: 57 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Evan Ralph is the brother of Ethan Ralph. Evan suffers from cerebral palsy and is currently living in the care of Mountainview Nursing Home in Spartanburg, SC (source)

Not much is known about Evan. We do know he owns 50% of his father Ronnie's property in Bumfuck, Arkansas and that his brother Ralph has acquired guardianship of Evan to steal ownership of Ronnie's estate.

Ralph has very seldom mentioned his brother. By all indications, Ralph doesn't maintain contact with his own disabled brother. I believe Ralph did live in South Carolina for a period, so I can't imagine he has even seen his brother in the past ten years.

Browsing through the Mountainview Facebook group, I believe I have found pictures of Evan Ralph.

IMG_20220114_010837_595.jpg

IMG_20220114_010843_604.jpg

What say you? I definitely see a resemblance to the Ethan and Sandra. He's got the same smile as the Knoxville guntgate photo.

And for fun, here is a month of activities you can expect from the kind folks at Mountainview.

IMG_20220114_011132_102.jpg

Beats being stuck at the guntshack with his retarded brother Ethan.

Attachments

• IMG_20220114_010837_595.jpg
    IMG_20220114_010837_595.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20220114_010843_604.jpg
    IMG_20220114_010843_604.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 54

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Seems like a nice guy with an upbeat attitude. The opposite of Ralph! Ralph should call him more.
That was my impression too. It may not be him but the resemblance is pretty striking in my opinion.

I've always been interested in Evan ever since Ralph quietly mentioned him and his situation a couple years ago on the Killstream. I understand wanting to keep family stuff quiet.

However I have always felt this came more out of neglect than privacy. Nothing about Ralph has ever shown he cares about his brother or visits him. We would have heard about him taking a trip to South Carolina every year if he had. Instead he's wasted money flying to Vegas 5 times in the past 4-5 months.

Maybe Evan was able to attend Ronnie's funeral. Not something mentioned by Ralph AFAIK. The Panchos buffet was more important.

I feel for Evan.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
So Ronnie and Sandra made one body retard and one brain retard?
Evan has MS which was just a bad genetic outcome but considering the alternative, it's hard to judge. This is the future of the white race.

EDIT: Haru looked into it, it's cerebral palsy, not MS. My apologies for the bad info.

Last edited:

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
  • Positive net worth
  • Not divorced
  • No illegitimate children
  • Not addicted to drugs/alcohol/gambling
  • Never committed a felony
  • Not a convicted sex offender
  • Not morbidly obese
Looks like Evan is the more successful brother. It's a shame he doesn't take better care of his brother Ethan.
Also has fuller legs, DESPITE being confined to a wheelchair. Ethan Ralph is pathetic.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Lmao wow they all look like Ralph. The one you posted does look more like cerebral palsy.

Can anyone confirm Evan's illness? I thought Ralph said it was cerebral palsy on the Killstream a couple years back, but some people have mentioned MS.

Hope Evan is doing alright.

Sam Losco

I'm a goddamn Internet institution.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this.

Also, I agree the second guy looks more the part and his nose looks more like a Ralphamale nose. The first guy looks competent enough mentally but could be wrong. Ralph got guardianship because Evan is not mentally competent enough to make decisions. The second guy fit that more since he doesn't even look like he knows where he's at.