Votes: 56 31.5%
  • Lock it

Votes: 57 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
The sad fact is, Evan is more likely to get care packages and visits from Kiwi Farmers than from his own brother. If Ethan is smart (he’s not), he’ll have already contacted the nursing home and warned them that Broke Dick Farms and pedophile Jawshua Mewn are planning to aylawg him by being nice to Evan. (Feel free to share your imagined transcript of that phone call, I could use the lulz.)

Motherf*cker

Oedipus is such a good boy. Newfag since 2019.
kiwifarms.net
The sad fact is, Evan is more likely to get care packages and visits from Kiwi Farmers than from his own brother. If Ethan is smart (he’s not), he’ll have already contacted the nursing home and warned them that Broke Dick Farms and pedophile Jawshua Mewn are planning to aylawg him by being nice to Evan. (Feel free to share your imagined transcript of that phone call, I could use the lulz.)
This seems like pozzing negholespoo light, encouragement for the sperg who actually sends the best care packages or letters. Because fuck Ethan Ralph, amirite?

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
This seems like pozzing negholespoo light, encouragement for the sperg who actually sends the best care packages or letters. Because fuck Ethan Ralph, amirite?
Stating a fact is not encouraging turd touchers. Those types hardly need encouragement. I just think it’s funny to imagine Ralph trying to explain this situation to the nursing home.

Mexican Molotov Marauder

kiwifarms.net
Ralph clearly doesn't care about his brother imo, giving people the chance to fuck with his disabled brother won't bother Ralph in any substantial way and will just make Evan's life worse
Not only that, but Ralph could (and most likely will) use this to grift his idiotic fans by playing up the usual victim narrative. You know, damn kiwi faggots stalkers, targeting his family again, this time they are going after his poor disabled brother. And all the smooth-brained, single-digit IQ mouth-breathers will clap like retarded seals and send him money because he is standing up for family and Christ is kang.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
While I think pretty much anything related to Ralph is Fair game. Especially if said people or things are actively engaged in doing retarded shit with Ralph. Evan is literally just unfortunate enough to be born a brother to the gunt. He hasn't done anything to anyone.

Now shaming Ralph for taking shit care of Evan is a good idea though.

Chuck McGill

kiwifarms.net
Friendly reminder that this is the same forum that sent Chris care packages when his house burned down. I have a hard time believing this guy will get much more than a prank call or two. He's not a troon or a pedo, he's relatively a low priority.

That said, I await eagerly for the Gunt to decry Jawsh of the Broke Dick Farms for doxxing his own flesh and blood, pretending he wouldn't sell his sister's cooch for some Xannies and Maker's Mark.

Vuedou

kiwifarms.net
Evan seems cool as fuck.
Let us spare the potato any blow back his legitimately retarded brother has done.

Let Evan roll around happy as a clam with his life, the last thing he probably wants is some spergs reminding him he has a degenerate brother who is trying to defraud him of his inheritance

Last edited:

Epic Fail Man

kiwifarms.net
Just seems like a disabled guy that's unfortunately related to Ralph which is a bigger disability, not only because he is related to a fat retarded asshole but also because obsessive spergs like you find the need to make a thread on him just because he is related to Ralph, where's the funny? The guy doesn't need to be reminded even more that he is related to Ethan Ralph.

In short, not a lolcow.