Votes: 57 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is stupid.

First off, nothing to gain from this thread whatsoever. This just let's Ralph point it how "evil" those damn karen farmers are. Also, the guy is disabled, you can't get any stories about Ralph's childhood and the only connection he has to Ralph is by blood.

Also, the mushed mouth faggot who made this thread doxed the wrong disabled person.

The Shadow

As you sow evil, so shall you reap.
kiwifarms.net
He just seems like a guy with a sad degenerative condition that happens to be related to Ethan Ralph. I say leave him alone, he got a bad enough hand dealt to him in being Gunt's brother and having a crippling condition. He's done nothing wrong and isn't a cow.

cocaigne

kiwifarms.net
Hey all! I've been doing some digging and I've found that Ralph actually has a distantly related relative by the name of Ralph Evans.

Hey kind of looks like Ralph, he lives somewhere(?) and I think he's related(?). He's like mega mega fucking retarded too.
1642209579579.png

lolcow!

edit: Apparently he shares no relation to Ralph, I still think he's a lolcow due to his fucked up brain.

Pee Cola

Ghana's number one carbonated beverage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The poor bastard has already suffered enough. Not only is he dealing with stuff he can't help (i.e. cerebral palsy, being related to the Gunt) but "Evan" sounds way too close to "Ethan".

Leave him alone.

OP needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the faint hope they may discover some long lost humanity deep in there somewhere. Yeah, know... 🌈

The Shadow

kiwifarms.net
Hey all! I've been doing some digging and I've found that Ralph actually has a distantly related relative by the name of Ralph Evans.

Hey kind of looks like Ralph, he lives somewhere(?) and I think he's related(?). He's like mega mega fucking retarded too.
View attachment 2888251
lolcow!

edit: Apparently he shares no relation to Ralph, I still think he's a lolcow due to his fucked up brain.
Don't joke around about Rich Evans, he is a national treasure.

The Shadow

kiwifarms.net
Thread should be limited to revolve only around the interaction with (or more realistically his abandonment by) the Gunt.

Outside that I don't think there's any reason to talk about him.
Definitely. Outside of the misfortune of being related to Ethan Ralph there's zero reason for this guy to be on our radar.

Rotollo 2

Merry Kumamas
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2888251
lolcow!

paging expert @Rich Evans Ayypologist on this ebin cow

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is stupid.

First off, nothing to gain from this thread whatsoever. This just let's Ralph point it how "evil" those damn karen farmers are. Also, the guy is disabled, you can't get any stories about Ralph's childhood and the only connection he has to Ralph is by blood.

Also, the mushed mouth faggot who made this thread doxed the wrong disabled person.
Same applies to the demon spawn threads to be fair and if it wasn't for Ralph making such a big deal and using them as a conduit to cite Bible verses he can't comprehend and squeal about them at any given opportunity, I wouldn't have made it.
Edit: It had nothing to do with Null either, he wanted it made right when the kid is born, I made it right when the subforum was born because Ralph can't help but show x-ray photos and gloat about it, while I was 100% sure the kid will end up fatherless. Wasn't wrong about that, unfortunately (for the kid, fortunately).

But yeah, I get it. Boring. Considering how most posts are about how the thread should be handled rather than the person, I think it should be locked/spergatory.

Last edited:

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Thread should be limited to revolve only around the interaction with (or more realistically his abandonment by) the Gunt.
Outside that I don't think there's any reason to talk about him.
Any information relevant to that will either be in Ralph's Tweets, from his show or in public legal filings - all of which have their own threads.

Catspajamas7

kiwifarms.net
Evan seems cool as fuck.
Let us spare the potato any blow back his legitimately retarded brother has done.

Let Evan roll around happy as a clam with his life, the last thing he probably wants is some spergs reminding him he has a degenerate brother who is trying to defraud him of his inheritance
No fucking way? What!? The unwanted Gunt child is trying to fuck with our boy Evan? Sorry daddy and the farms don’t love you. Evan is Gator level chad and I would be jealous too he’s swamped in young blonde nurses giving him bedbaths and cleaning up after him. Also just to rub it in Ethans face they hire at 16! What we need is to settle this like adults, lol cow vs lolcow, Ralph vs Rekieta. Nick can make a gofundme to pay himself to represent Evan.

It will break my heart if Ethan separates true brothers, Evan and Tripp. Fuck I wish I could have a movie night with Tripp once a
month dude imagine just a taste…..