Evan Ralph

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

What do?

• Spergatory

Votes: 65 36.5%
  • Leave it alone

Votes: 56 31.5%
  • Lock it

Votes: 57 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ResidentHousepet

Latestage Degeneracy
kiwifarms.net
This thread is such a nothing burger. Very little is confirmed outside of conjecture and some questionable context. It lieu of providing lulz it only provides what is at best information about where a cripple may or may not be. Atleast we got to hear about Tripp. Otherwise I don't see the positive value in documenting this further. We are aware of who this person is, and unless Ethan bothers to actually invoke a relationship or reference the guy, I question what we are doing here. I don't care for moralfagging akin to "BuT ThE CAre HOME.." however I personally have to concede that potentially aggravating a bunch of bystanders with clearly wholesome intentions seems unnecessary if this thread has no clear purpose or intent.

Edit: changed a 'skin' to 'akin' because spelling is hard.

Kier

kiwifarms.net
He seems like a good guy that's just doing his best. Appreciation threads are underrated imo, but otherwise I'd send it to spergatory.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I voted spergatory but I'm actually leaning more towards leave it alone solely to piss off the true retard, Ethan. I only feel this way because judging from the pictures, that fella will never know anything about this shit.

The Big Dream

kiwifarms.net
You guys have threads on children before there was a pregnancy but this is a step too far?
Ralph makes his childrens lives public whether they want to or not.

Evan is actually blessed that Ralph doesn't give a shit about him since it affords him anonymity. This is why it's weird to pry, any information that is posted about him was done without consent by the care home (and by this I mean, Evan doesn't have the capacity to choose on this matter. I'm sure his rights have all been signed away).

Perhaps if Evan gets moved into Ethan's crack shack, there'll be a reason to document. But as it stands you're all looking at pictures of a happy retarded person. Great.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OTOH Ethan is now the legal guardian of Evan which is scary.

I wonder if May and Ralph would abandon little Guntlina to the state if she would be born with CP or another disability? Cerebral palsy is usually caused by something going wrong during labor/delivery.

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
You guys have threads on children before there was a pregnancy but this is a step too far?
If you're the offspring of two lolcows then imo you're a lolcow by default and fair game for a thread. Especially in the case of Ralph because Xander was almost certainly conceived because of the Farms, and I would argue Xanderina was as well.

Evan is a guy with a Cerebral Palsy who is the product of a bad mom and a sexual predator. His only sin is that he's genetically related to the Gunt. In general I'm not a fan of making fun of or gossiping about people with severe disabilities or deformities unless they're also an insufferable cunt (like Cyraxx).

That's my rationale and how I differentiate the two circumstances. I can understand the purist argument that everything is fair game.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
If you're the offspring of two lolcows then imo you're a lolcow by default and fair game for a thread. Especially in the case of Ralph because Xander was almost certainly conceived because of the Farms, and I would argue Xanderina was as well.

Evan is a guy with a Cerebral Palsy who is the product of a bad mom and a sexual predator. His only sin is that he's genetically related to the Gunt. In general I'm not a fan of making fun of or gossiping about people with severe disabilities or deformities unless they're also an insufferable cunt (like Cyraxx).

That's my rationale and how I differentiate the two circumstances. I can understand the purist argument that everything is fair game.
I don’t really see it as something against Evan. I was hoping the people who have claimed Ralph put stuff in Evan’s name (using his credit line) could post the proof here. With Ralph being Evan’s legal guardian now it’ll be easier than ever to exploit Evan.

I don’t think Sandra wanted Ralph to be Evan’s guardian. If she did it would have been arranged, she was severely ill for years before her death… Yet Ralph had to petition the court.

Which brings up the sore subject of his alleged son, since Ralph knows how to petition for guardianship but there isn’t a financial benefit for him with his alleged son vs there is one with Evan.