Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
In which RLM claims to be making a video wherein he will not be talking about himself. Says he doesn't preach sermons because sermons make use of stories and anecdotes, and he just preaches the Word of God. And yet around the 8min mark he talks about his family - thus proving both of his previous claims to be false. And also invalidating his new claim that he made 2 videos wherein he didn't talk about himself.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: quatchi55

SkepticAgentMan

kiwifarms.net
Man, we are really getting a super active Bob so far in 2019 and I'm loving it! He's always been one of my favourite cows just for how much of a pure exceptional individual with internet access he is. This video is extra exceptional due to the fact he gets stuck on repeat on a few words towards the end.

Last edited:

Stuka

kiwifarms.net
Wait a second... Isn't there a Biblical law about consuming pork?
I know this is a fuck-old post but the thread is on the front page so. It's in the Old Testament along with ritual hand washing and circumcision, but Jesus came along and said something to the extent of "nah, you just need me." That was his problem with the Pharisees

Edit: oops lol

Last edited:

Cricket

Evil from Concentrate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is a fuck-old post but the thread is on the front page so. It's in the Old Testament along with ritual hand washing and circumcision, but Jesus came along and said something to the extent of "nah, you just need me." That was his problem with the Pharisees
That question was rhetorical and related to the hypocrisy of arbitrary adherence to certain laws while disregarding those that are inconvenient

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, does this look like a sped I should have checked into a long time ago or what! I gots me some backreading to do.

Actually, I think i've run across this guy before on YouTube. Wasn't he being trolled by someone pretending to be Chris-Chan a couple years ago and he got all worked up making a bunch of callout videos to OPL, getting himself laughed at even more?

Last edited:

SkepticAgentMan

kiwifarms.net
Whoa, does this look like a sped I should have checked into a long time ago or what! I gots me some backreading to do.

Actually, I think i've run across this guy before on YouTube. Wasn't he being trolled by someone pretending to be Chris-Chan a couple years ago and making a bunch of callout videos to OPL, getting him laughed at even more?
Yeah, it was a lame weaning but it did give us some good spergouts. Bob here is one of my favorites because he is a classic cow. Just an exceptional individual with an internet connection

YourUnclesDad

https://youtu.be/nrVEYTSe-o8
kiwifarms.net
Some recent Bob media:
Louis R. McKim destroying Bob yet again
Bob demonstrating kindergarten level reading skills
More Bob destroying
Bob's true and honest brother talks for a bit
"Bobby McKimmo" finally finished reading Bob's book.
3rd Generation German American talking about Bob acting like a child throughout his life
Introduction to the mentally exceptional

Last edited:

HydeYodoggie

Hyde Yodoggie Productions
kiwifarms.net
Do you remember Richard Whittington? He's the IRL friend of Bob who taught Bob how to cheat the social security system by lying about his relationship with Rene. Bob bragged about Whittington and the scam in one of his videos.

Bob has gone quiet because he believes he's working on some sinister plan to eradicate his Internet stalkers/hackers/trolls. Bob is now working closely with Whittington to try and take down their respective trolls (which are really the same people going after both of them). Bob has mailed all of the troll videos, profiles and comments to Whittington, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.

Here's just one of Bob's recent YT comments:

Bob can't afford a gallon of tard cum, but he can somehow come up with that postage. I'm sure sending the paper equivalent of four trees through the mail wasn't cheap.

I doubt anyone is losing sleep over two illiterate losers joining forces.

To add insult to injury, Whittington needs to travel from Maine to Ohio to see his son. Apparently, that kind of travel costs $100 MILLION!

Richard Whittington really deserves his own thread. He has the makings of a lolcow.

I can see how Whittington and McKim would get along IRL. They're both super tards.

Dickrus

"Fuck off, I got work to do."
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever noticed Boob and Rene have left their Christmas tree up all year round? I was watching one video in August and he had the fucking thing up, the greasy bastard.

YourUnclesDad

https://youtu.be/nrVEYTSe-o8
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever noticed Boob and Rene have left their Christmas tree up all year round? I was watching one video in August and he had the fucking thing up, the greasy bastard.
It was mentioned almost 3 years ago in the thread. Who knows how long it's been up. I sort of recall him saying something about Jesus all year round but I'm pretty sure he's just too lazy to take it down.

He's also had the same bottle of sin juice in his kitchen cabinet for 10 years.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino