Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

Toasty

I believe in peace bitch
kiwifarms.net
The best thing is that for the first few minutes he's bitching about other people's videos talking about their lives and other things instead of God's troof. Proceeds to read a few Bible verses, affirms he is a prophet, puts the Bible down, then spends the entire rest of the video bitching about radios, Renee's surgery, her doctors, health insurance, they need to hand out stronger drugs! Bitches about Craigslist, implies he has a guy " in the know" Tommy Tooter anyone?
So much for spreading God's troof. Good job Bob. Much evangelist.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
5/8: This just in:

After some sperging about Matthew 24, he starts his usual pointless ramblings. At 9:25 he falls for the oldest phony-name gag in the book when he describes one of his troll's antics.

5/13: The usual Slob stuff: it starts with Scriptural spergery, then at 5:35, he once again reveals that he doesn't know how computers or the Internet work:

Last edited by a moderator:

YourUnclesDad

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeovaginaDisasters/
kiwifarms.net
The usual Slob stuff: it starts with Scriptural spergery, then at 5:35, he once again reveals that he doesn't know how computers or the Internet work:

Blob the Slob is all dressed up to go to the pharmacy and be secretly mocked by anyone he passes by. He will return home to read the only book he's read for over 50 years and then check on all the troll channels he claims to not care about. Maybe he'll even clean up his girlfriend's diarrhea filled recliner and film it for us like the loving boyfriend he is. What a sad pathetic life, fitting for an exceptional piece of trash.

Here is a channel run by Robert’s true and honest son, Louis. He gives a good summary of what Robert has been up to during the past month or so with commentary. He says he will also be talking about a few other cows in the future. I am looking forward to this. Robert really despises this guy so be sure to give him a like and subscribe to him.

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Slob's at it again. At about 3:30, he puts down the Bible and starts his usual impotent bitching about trolls and impersonators. Near the end it seems like he's building up to a threat, but he wusses out at the last second:

Sappy

kiwifarms.net
I would like to know why he feels like he need to have all the scanners and his 'scanner bases' he's not a first responder, and he has no qualifications to need all of them, other the just being nosey. He doesn't provide a service nor help the county etc.

Also, in a lot of places in the midwest, it's illegal to be listening to one of these, and listening to them in vehicles, so they can ride around to the scenes. Might need to check local laws in that area.

Kinda creepy between all that, plus his little costumes he wears to mimic actual first responders or helpers. Yet, he would just be in the way because his mind is too slow and dont process things and isn't firing on all cylinders.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also, in a lot of places in the midwest, it's illegal to be listening to one of these, and listening to them in vehicles, so they can ride around to the scenes. Might need to check local laws in that area.
That sounds pretty unconstitutional. I'll listen to whatever I please wherever I please. Still, douchebag accident tourists are pretty slimy.

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Relevant to the post just above this one: Bob is now sperging from Revelation -- every idiot and lunatic's favorite Biblical book.
tl;dw Cell phones are the Mark of the Beast!

Reactions: HydeYodoggie

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
Here’s the inside of his hoarded trailer. I personally think the ceiling fan that’s missing the blade really ties the room together.
Personally, my favorite design choice is the ancient CRT television circa 1991 with a VCR sitting on top of it crammed in the corner. There is something so quintessentially "Midwest fundie" about it.

YourUnclesDad

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeovaginaDisasters/
kiwifarms.net
1C83A268-0DEF-4ACE-9992-3371AAA702E6.jpeg

Bob hasn’t been making too many videos lately but the latest one is nothing short of a cringe fest. During the past month or two, trolls have been pestering Bob about all of the garbage in his trailer. This prompted him to make a trip to a recycling drop off and then arrange for an interview with a woman at a recycling center. The trouble this man will go through in order to try and prove a troll wrong is outstanding. The interview is mostly him talking about himself which is unsurprising. This kind woman knows that Bob is mentally challenged but takes it like a champ.

The other video is him talking about how he is not a drug addict, which is debatable. There’s a part when he violently shakes a container filled with used syringes because he’s autistic.

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Looks like the :epik: s have been after Slob again. In his latest video, he complains about the Google reviews of Minor Mobile Home Park, the site of his hovel, which call attention to his antics. (They're visible here)

EDIT: More pointless Scriptural sperging, and complaining about :epik: s running ads in his name on Craigslist.

EDIT: Yet another post from today. Slob discovered the :epik: s' Google reviews -- five bucks says my link above clued him in -- and comments on them, and the "Lucille Loader" pseudonym. Other than that, just the standard Bible-thumping.

A Fourth of July posting from Pastor Slob. Essentially his standard scripture-sperging. But I did notice a bandage/brace thing on his right hand. Wonder what the story on that is?

Last edited:

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched this thread in awhile or his videos ever, but one thing struck me in the 3 thumbnails of @PurpleSquirrel 's post: his eyes. Compared to the videos in Catparty's OP, Bob looks so much angier now. His eyes used to look more unfocused, watery and childlike. Now he looks angry and vindictive. Obsessively following the trolls is taking a toll on his soul.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino