Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net

The :epik:s are at it again.
He had GERD at age 10 did he? :story:

Also, I am almost certain he started saying 'because of my girth' instead of 'my GERD'. The first is alot more likely for this fat fuck.

He's in such bad health he's not long for this world, that's pretty clear. Especially if he keeps his blood pressure spiked like this by raging over all the injustices done to him over the interbutts.

edit
Holy shit these videos. They make me wish that Christianity WAS real, and if it was I'd want to die just after him so I could see the reaction on his face when God tears him a new asshole for his hypocracy and choke-slams his ass streight down into fucking hell.

Last edited:

HydeYodoggie

Hyde Yodoggie Productions
kiwifarms.net
The fact that these two idiots still don't know how to use email and the internet comes as no shock to anyone.
He deleted a video that appeared on KF. He's cleaning up both channels. Be sure to archive.

I linked this video last week but he removed it.

"Someone signed Rene up for 2 Yahoo ATT emails and hit my van"

YourUnclesDad

https://youtu.be/nrVEYTSe-o8
kiwifarms.net
I think Rene is just sick of seeing that chair. She’s trying encourage Bob to take her out of that trailer to go do things besides going to the doctor.
I'd buy that chair but would have to pay the hazmat response team to haul it to the end of my back yard. It would be a good conversation piece. My cat would love a chair to piss on that already smells like a bacon infused litter box.

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a second there, I thought McKim was trying a page out of Chris-chan's playbook, and selling off his old worthless stuff to idiots. Relieved to see that's not the case. Bob hawking old worn-out sneakers, used insulin syringes, or dates with Rene would be an embarrassment too far.

Dickrus

"Fuck off, I got work to do."
kiwifarms.net
For a second there, I thought McKim was trying a page out of Chris-chan's playbook, and selling off his old worthless stuff to idiots. Relieved to see that's not the case. Bob hawking old worn-out sneakers, used insulin syringes, or dates with Rene would be an embarrassment too far.
Dates with Rene? Might as well go to a nursing home, youd find a far better date there than that vegetable. But it would be funny to see bob try to pimp her out to people for almost nothing and accuse people of not being proper Christians when they refuse to have sex with Rene.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
"The R.etard Dairy"
@jenffer a jay don't listen to Bob when he tries to get you mad at people. Yeah, some people make fun of you and they make fun of me too. Everyone gets made fun of by someone but we all have friends too and people who stick up for us. Bob doesn't have anything besides people who laugh at him and that's one of the big differences between you and him.

Edit: I just noticed he looks down syndrome as fuck in this thumbnail

Last edited:

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
This nigga looks ragged af. Like he crawled out of a pile of leaves. He most certainly is skipping showers. It must be the stress from having a Youtube channel livestream his videos for well over a week now.

The channel that seems to be streaming videos indefinitely

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino