Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

YourUnclesDad

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeovaginaDisasters/
kiwifarms.net
A Fourth of July posting from Pastor Slob. Essentially his standard scripture-sperging. But I did notice a bandage/brace thing on his right hand. Wonder what the story on that is?

He said his thumb hurt in a recent video. He probably cried about it to one of his doctors and they gave him the brace so he would shut the fuck up.

I notice more how his mouth constantly settles into that perfect upside down U shape frown when he isn't grossly sucking his gums. It's like Beaker the Muppet only with way less meep and way more impotent rage.
thatsmile.jpg

Last edited:

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net

Chucklefuck made a pretty good video today whining about his rust bucket van falling apart and Rene's mother calling the sheriff on him. Rene's real family couldn't get ahold of him for a while and decided to call in a well-being check. He says that he changed his phone number a while back because of a "good for nothing" internet troll on kiwifarms who gave out his number. I'm assuming he was talking about me since I posted it a while back. I feel offended about what he called me. I am not good for nothing and now my feelings are hurt. I weep.

Notice the hand brace his doctor gave him. The doctor claims he has tendentious, presumably from masturbating way too much with the same hand.

Here's some content for your nightmares
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net

Chucklefuck made a pretty good video today whining about his rust bucket van falling apart and Rene's mother calling the sheriff on him. Rene's real family couldn't get ahold of him for a while and decided to call in a well-being check. He says that he changed his phone number a while back because of a "good for nothing" internet troll on kiwifarms who gave out his number. I'm assuming he was talking about me since I posted it a while back. I feel offended about what he called me. I am not good for nothing and now my feelings are hurt. I weep.

Notice the hand brace his doctor gave him. The doctor claims he has tendentious, presumably from masturbating way too much with the same hand.

Here's some content for your nightmares
View attachment 849900View attachment 849901View attachment 849898View attachment 849899View attachment 849902
Thanks for the update. He posted some videos before this, but I got tired of FF'ing through the Scripture-sperging, and slogging through his brain-damaged meanderings on personal trivia. Glad you caught him in a marginally-interesting mode.

Reactions: YourUnclesDad

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
I found these on Ancestry.com. No wonder everyone was punching him.

1981.png

1982.png

1983.png

Edit: These don't even seem like they're from the early 80's. I'm getting more of a 1950-60's vibe from how he looks. Even the way he looks and thinks during the present time, he seems at least 30-50 years behind everyone else. He only really talks about what's happening in the US and everyone outside of it is a Muslim. Anyone who isn't Christian is bad, etc. He's an obsolete human with nothing to offer and only holds society back.

Last edited:

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Pastor Slob -- Stalking Victim!
His latest video has eight solid minutes of Scriptural sperging about unnamed "evil" folks. Slob finally gets to the point around 8:15, when he describes someone stopping at his trailer and pointing a phone-cam at it. Of course he reported it to the Sheriff's Department, whom I'm sure are sick to death of Slob's frivolous and delusional complaints by now.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Pastor Slob -- Stalking Victim!
His latest video has eight solid minutes of Scriptural sperging about unnamed "evil" folks. Slob finally gets to the point around 8:15, when he describes someone stopping at his trailer and pointing a phone-cam at it. Of course he reported it to the Sheriff's Department, whom I'm sure are sick to death of Slob's frivolous and delusional complaints by now.

I have a hunch that it was just a random person driving past and they saw all the stupid crazy shit all over his van and house. I would take pictures too if I saw an insane person's vehicle and house covered with embarrassing bumper stickers with a toilet on the porch. Bob is so delusional about his internet troll problems that he thinks it's a kiwifarmer. Everyone who looks at Bob the wrong way or laughs at him must be someone from YouTube or this forum.

By the way, it's been well over 3 years since this thread was made about Bob. He used to threaten and yell at us to take it down "or else." Or else what? He has absolutely zero control over what is said about him here. That's why he stopped talking about it. I can't believe that giant pussy would call the police over someone taking a picture. What a little bitch. The police will never do anything for him. He threatened to kill the mayor, he said a police officer should be hung, they don't give a flying fuck about him now. Does he think in that small town that people forgot what he did? He's burnt every bridge, taken everything and gave nothing back. Loser.
loser.jpg

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
Seems RLM has issues with his sink drain blocking - can't say I'm surprised, what with the way the rest of his trailer looks like. There's probably no cares given about what exactly he pours down it - but he's still pissed that a plumber wants money to do work for his lordship - doesn't seem to understand that many folks don't get welfare, they instead trade their time for money so that they can feed, clothe and shelter their families, like what responsible adults do!

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
but he's still pissed that a plumber wants money to do work for his lordship - doesn't seem to understand that many folks don't get welfare, they instead trade their time for money so that they can feed, clothe and shelter their families, like what responsible adults do!

Once again, Pastor Slob demonstrates his ignorance of Scriptural teachings -- this time, about paying for hired work.

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
And in an update - seems his pipes were blocked in 2011, with grease... apocalypse bacon strikes hard!! And the plumbers work caused his pipe to fall off, and he claims that liquid plumber/drano doesn't corrode PVC pipes - but it turns out it weakens them, and dissolves the glue - funny how the pipe fell off at a joint. What's unclear - How long between the cleaning in 2011 and the time when the pipe fell off? How long does RLM think a warranty for cleaning pipes lasts for? Especially considering how much grease he's probably tipping down there?!

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
And in an update - seems his pipes were blocked in 2011, with grease... apocalypse bacon strikes hard!! And the plumbers work caused his pipe to fall off, and he claims that liquid plumber/drano doesn't corrode PVC pipes - but it turns out it weakens them, and dissolves the glue - funny how the pipe fell off at a joint. What's unclear - How long between the cleaning in 2011 and the time when the pipe fell off? How long does RLM think a warranty for cleaning pipes lasts for? Especially considering how much grease he's probably tipping down there?!

I'm almost certain part of that rant was a response to our posts calling him out for being a deadbeat and a trailer-trash prima donna. No, Slob -- the plumber didn't "cheat" you -- he merely charged you for the damage you're doing to cheap trailer PVC pipes with all that grease you run through them, and your comic attempts to fix the clogs with Drano (pretty much every plumbing pro I've ever met says liquid drain cleaner is hell on PVC joints.)

Toasty

I believe in peace bitch
kiwifarms.net
One wonders how long that pipe was off and he was just letting it drain right into the ground under his hovel on wheels. Can you imagine the smell from his greasy sink pipes?

Dickrus

"Fuck off, I got work to do."
kiwifarms.net
Quote of the week - It depends how gravity is pulling at the time. :O

Another thing to mention in that video is that bob takes the doctors suggestion of "squeezing" the ear drop container literally and probably used half the container the first time because he's a tard and can't use common sense, so no wonder he'll be having a hard time streching that bottle four days. But remember folks, those stupid dokturs with their fancy degrees are not as smart as the major intellecual bob is.

SkepticAgentMan

kiwifarms.net
Mentally disabled man wanders around trailer park preaching that the way USPS handles his CPAP equipment is a sign of the Last Days.

Live defending of the Christian faith from terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino