Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

YourUnclesDad

https://youtu.be/nrVEYTSe-o8
kiwifarms.net
He's back -- sperging about antichrists, the persecution of Christians, Renee's bathroom habits, and Internet trolls:

You gotta love Mr. McKim, the man who humiliates his fiance/wife by talking about her urine and diarrhea soaked recliner and announcing when she's taking a shit to hundreds of people. Bob's the perfect example of a loving husband. He once filmed her diarrhea filled toilet just for attention but later took the video down. I know someone has it and what a joy that would be if it resurfaced.

Mister Moo

Bisexual Minister
kiwifarms.net
He once filmed her diarrhea filled toilet just for attention but later took the video down. I know someone has it and what a joy that would be if it resurfaced.
I've got that video! It's two videos, really. I called them, "The Jackson Hole Chronicles." Actually, some of you may recall, I tried to use those videos to blackmail Bob into cleaning his kitchen, LOL. A puppet was involved.

Ultimately, that gambit got my YouTube channel taken down for bullying. :(

Anyway, if I ever end up doing anything with them, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
The best thing is that for the first few minutes he's bitching about other people's videos talking about their lives and other things instead of God's troof. Proceeds to read a few Bible verses, affirms he is a prophet, puts the Bible down, then spends the entire rest of the video bitching about radios, Renee's surgery, her doctors, health insurance, they need to hand out stronger drugs! Bitches about Craigslist, implies he has a guy " in the know" Tommy Tooter anyone?
So much for spreading God's troof. Good job Bob. Much evangelist.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
5/8: This just in:

After some sperging about Matthew 24, he starts his usual pointless ramblings. At 9:25 he falls for the oldest phony-name gag in the book when he describes one of his troll's antics.

5/13: The usual Slob stuff: it starts with Scriptural spergery, then at 5:35, he once again reveals that he doesn't know how computers or the Internet work:

Last edited by a moderator:

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
The usual Slob stuff: it starts with Scriptural spergery, then at 5:35, he once again reveals that he doesn't know how computers or the Internet work:

Blob the Slob is all dressed up to go to the pharmacy and be secretly mocked by anyone he passes by. He will return home to read the only book he's read for over 50 years and then check on all the troll channels he claims to not care about. Maybe he'll even clean up his girlfriend's diarrhea filled recliner and film it for us like the loving boyfriend he is. What a sad pathetic life, fitting for an exceptional piece of trash.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Here is a channel run by Robert’s true and honest son, Louis. He gives a good summary of what Robert has been up to during the past month or so with commentary. He says he will also be talking about a few other cows in the future. I am looking forward to this. Robert really despises this guy so be sure to give him a like and subscribe to him.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
Slob's at it again. At about 3:30, he puts down the Bible and starts his usual impotent bitching about trolls and impersonators. Near the end it seems like he's building up to a threat, but he wusses out at the last second:

Reactions: YourUnclesDad

Sappy

kiwifarms.net
I would like to know why he feels like he need to have all the scanners and his 'scanner bases' he's not a first responder, and he has no qualifications to need all of them, other the just being nosey. He doesn't provide a service nor help the county etc.

Also, in a lot of places in the midwest, it's illegal to be listening to one of these, and listening to them in vehicles, so they can ride around to the scenes. Might need to check local laws in that area.

Kinda creepy between all that, plus his little costumes he wears to mimic actual first responders or helpers. Yet, he would just be in the way because his mind is too slow and dont process things and isn't firing on all cylinders.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also, in a lot of places in the midwest, it's illegal to be listening to one of these, and listening to them in vehicles, so they can ride around to the scenes. Might need to check local laws in that area.
That sounds pretty unconstitutional. I'll listen to whatever I please wherever I please. Still, douchebag accident tourists are pretty slimy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino