Yes RLM has been married, had two sons with her, she left him, they divorced and she's now married to a woman.Is Robert even married? Has he ever been married? If not, then he has no ground to stand on. Mostly because people respect those pastors, and not an elderly man who's killing his sister with bacon.
So he's praying for a "hedge of protection"? I don't think that they let you plant those in trailer parks. Maybe he is praying that the owners will make a special exception for him because he'sNew video from Bob. His cat is pissing blood so instead of taking her to the vet, Bob makes a YouTube video of himself playing messianic healer. He:
- Refers to himself as a saint
- Exposes Renée’s naked flesh in bed, while she’s sleeping, unaware and unable to consent
- Anoints his cat with “holy oil” to protect her from Jennfer
- Goes apeshit at my namesake, John Andrews
He’s mad lol.
View attachment 1109860
If you’d asked me two days ago if Bob would ever refer to himself as a saint, I would have said no, he’s not THAT delusional. But, well, here we are.I've known Christians ranging from Eastern Orthodox, to mainline Prots, to Evangelical loners, and not a single one of them would refer to themselves as a "saint," or tolerate one of the brethren using that word as a self-description. Bob's arrogance matches his ignorance.
Hey, he NEEDS those shirts. That’s how people know he’s a saint even when he’s being a nasty asshole to everyone around him and filming Renée’s naked flesh for the internet’s delight.Poor baby cat. If Bob started pissing blood, he would be at a doctor almost immediately. But the cat just isn't worth the effort to Bob. It might save the cat's life if he just used some money from the God T-shirt fund.
Highlights:Bob has a new video out. Haven't watched all the way through yet, but he says he'll have a new book coming out.
Absolutely fucking nothing.What does this worthless lump of shit do that is remotely Christian or contributes anything at all to the world?
Thanks for summarizing this. I can't watch his videos any more to the end. He doesn't even have the entertainment value of a crazy street-corner preacher -- he's just dull, grossly inarticulate, and colossally ignorant, with a sense of personal entitlement the size of Australia.Highlights:
Upshot: Bob has the time and energy to write three books but he can’t work a paid job because he doesn’t want to work. He wants to be a beggar like he is.
- People who disagree with him are practicing Satan worship
- He is PROUD to be a saint
- Bob attracts friends with a similar IQ to his. Like the guy who mailed him a $10 McDonald’s gift card but didn’t put a stamp on it; he just left coins in the mailbox and expected the mailman to drop everything to buy him a stamp, affix it, etc.
- Bob’s pastor is also fucking stupid, having given $100 to Bob so he could piss it away on anointing oil for cats and cable TV
- Bob wrote a letter to the editor of the local paper, revealing his “prophecy” “proof” that he got a check for $100 after having a dream about getting $10,500.
- They printed the letter lmao.
- He could barely bring himself to admit my namesake gives him and Renée financial support.
- He’s still butthurt about Jenffer’s tarot reading.
- He refers to his trailer as a “trailer house.” No, it’s a trailer, Bob. I’ve seen more livable campers.
- Bob is writing another book. He says it’s his third. (I’m forgetting about the second one— what is it?) The book will be another autobiography but with even more details.
Also, ever notice how the hallway light is always on behind Bob’s head in these videos? Shut the fucking light off if you’re struggling to pay the electric bill, Bob. It doesn’t need to be on 24/7. God knows what other resources he’s wasting and expecting others to pay for.
Absolutely fucking nothing.