Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
He was married to a woman, who I think he met in a newspaper personal ad, had two kids with her, she divorced him, then she married a lesbian. He's been in at least two relationships - one with ex-wife now lesbian, and now with shack up buddy Rene.

Back when Bob made a ten minute video about his dad's death, where he cried for his dad for about ten seconds, then got angry that his dad's wife's hillbilly family was taking all his dad's possessions, he and his ex and her wife drove down to Florida to get what they could.

Apparently Bob wanted his dad's sweet Tupperware collection, and maybe a couple of broken down vans.

Bob threatened in a video that his ex-wife was going to go kill CWC because trolls were wanting Bob to be celebrant to CWC and ADF's wedding. He deleted the video.

That's another thing Bob does with his ordained preacher shtick, he sells his services as celebrant, and apparently a few couples have hired him. He talked to a girl in one of his classes about him performing their wedding.

Last edited:

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
Is Robert even married? Has he ever been married? If not, then he has no ground to stand on. Mostly because people respect those pastors, and not an elderly man who's killing his sister with bacon.
Yes RLM has been married, had two sons with her, she left him, they divorced and she's now married to a woman.
RLM is not married currently, because the government would reduce his and Renees SSI, because you get less married than you get with two unmarried, shacking up people.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
New video from Bob. His cat is pissing blood so instead of taking her to the vet, Bob makes a YouTube video of himself playing messianic healer. He:
  • Refers to himself as a saint
  • Exposes Renée’s naked flesh in bed, while she’s sleeping, unaware and unable to consent
  • Anoints his cat with “holy oil” to protect her from Jennfer
  • Goes apeshit at my namesake, John Andrews

He’s mad lol.

0698B183-290B-49CE-B44B-5F62A83CBE20.jpeg

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from Bob. His cat is pissing blood so instead of taking her to the vet, Bob makes a YouTube video of himself playing messianic healer. He:
  • Refers to himself as a saint
  • Exposes Renée’s naked flesh in bed, while she’s sleeping, unaware and unable to consent
  • Anoints his cat with “holy oil” to protect her from Jennfer
  • Goes apeshit at my namesake, John Andrews

He’s mad lol.

View attachment 1109860
So he's praying for a "hedge of protection"? I don't think that they let you plant those in trailer parks. Maybe he is praying that the owners will make a special exception for him because he's exceptional a prophet?

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Bob will blame his cat dying on Jenffer. A decent cat owner would bring the cat to the vet but Bob would rather pay for a $10,000 car instead of helping his sick family member. He doesn't deserve the kindness and affection the cat gives him. If only the cat could understand what a 400lb walking shitstain he is. Poor baby cat. If Bob started pissing blood, he would be at a doctor almost immediately. But the cat just isn't worth the effort to Bob. It might save the cat's life if he just used some money from the God T-shirt fund. But then he wouldn't have any good reasons to lash out at a lady in Canada from the internet.

He lives off chaos and misery. It fuels him. The cat pissing blood at the same time someone did a tarot reading on him is the perfect recipe to feed his narcissistic supply. He loves when other living things suffer because he hates himself and is basically...evil. The people who have moved past assuming he's "just an old tard" can probably agree with me that he is among the most negative miserable fucks to walk the planet. He literally prays for people to suffer and die.

Bob doesn't know what it's really like to be poor. He doesn't know what it's like to live outside in a car for a year. To actually starve and be denied warm showers. Life is pretty much taken care of by other people for him, because he is an actual exceptional individual and the rest of us tolerate his existence. Just barely, it's true. Lucky for Bob he grew up in this specific time period. If he was pulling this bullshit even a few hundred years ago, to put it bluntly, he would not be alive very long.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
I've known Christians ranging from Eastern Orthodox, to mainline Prots, to Evangelical loners, and not a single one of them would refer to themselves as a "saint," or tolerate one of the brethren using that word as a self-description. Bob's arrogance matches his ignorance.
If you’d asked me two days ago if Bob would ever refer to himself as a saint, I would have said no, he’s not THAT delusional. But, well, here we are.

Poor baby cat. If Bob started pissing blood, he would be at a doctor almost immediately. But the cat just isn't worth the effort to Bob. It might save the cat's life if he just used some money from the God T-shirt fund.
Hey, he NEEDS those shirts. That’s how people know he’s a saint even when he’s being a nasty asshole to everyone around him and filming Renée’s naked flesh for the internet’s delight.

How long until Bob has Renée turning tricks as a camwhore for feeders and similar fetishists?

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably the Jim Bakker Charlatans-R-Us Mart. A lot of TV preachers will sell miracle handkerchiefs or holy water or olive oil to their followers. The vial he was holding looked like olive oil, which may have come direct from Israel because something something spiritual power.

Again, Jim Bakker has Bob's dream job and wishes he could rip people off as well as Bakker does.

• Informative
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Bob has a new video out. Haven't watched all the way through yet, but he says he'll have a new book coming out.
Highlights:
  • People who disagree with him are practicing Satan worship
  • He is PROUD to be a saint
  • Bob attracts friends with a similar IQ to his. Like the guy who mailed him a $10 McDonald’s gift card but didn’t put a stamp on it; he just left coins in the mailbox and expected the mailman to drop everything to buy him a stamp, affix it, etc.
  • Bob’s pastor is also fucking stupid, having given $100 to Bob so he could piss it away on anointing oil for cats and cable TV
  • Bob wrote a letter to the editor of the local paper, revealing his “prophecy” “proof” that he got a check for $100 after having a dream about getting $10,500.
  • They printed the letter lmao.
  • He could barely bring himself to admit my namesake gives him and Renée financial support.
  • He’s still butthurt about Jenffer’s tarot reading.
  • He refers to his trailer as a “trailer house.” No, it’s a trailer, Bob. I’ve seen more livable campers.
  • Bob is writing another book. He says it’s his third. (I’m forgetting about the second one— what is it?) The book will be another autobiography but with even more details.
Upshot: Bob has the time and energy to write three books but he can’t work a paid job because he doesn’t want to work. He wants to be a beggar like he is.

Also, ever notice how the hallway light is always on behind Bob’s head in these videos? Shut the fucking light off if you’re struggling to pay the electric bill, Bob. It doesn’t need to be on 24/7. God knows what other resources he’s wasting and expecting others to pay for.

What does this worthless lump of shit do that is remotely Christian or contributes anything at all to the world?
Absolutely fucking nothing.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
Highlights:
  • People who disagree with him are practicing Satan worship
  • He is PROUD to be a saint
  • Bob attracts friends with a similar IQ to his. Like the guy who mailed him a $10 McDonald’s gift card but didn’t put a stamp on it; he just left coins in the mailbox and expected the mailman to drop everything to buy him a stamp, affix it, etc.
  • Bob’s pastor is also fucking stupid, having given $100 to Bob so he could piss it away on anointing oil for cats and cable TV
  • Bob wrote a letter to the editor of the local paper, revealing his “prophecy” “proof” that he got a check for $100 after having a dream about getting $10,500.
  • They printed the letter lmao.
  • He could barely bring himself to admit my namesake gives him and Renée financial support.
  • He’s still butthurt about Jenffer’s tarot reading.
  • He refers to his trailer as a “trailer house.” No, it’s a trailer, Bob. I’ve seen more livable campers.
  • Bob is writing another book. He says it’s his third. (I’m forgetting about the second one— what is it?) The book will be another autobiography but with even more details.
Upshot: Bob has the time and energy to write three books but he can’t work a paid job because he doesn’t want to work. He wants to be a beggar like he is.

Also, ever notice how the hallway light is always on behind Bob’s head in these videos? Shut the fucking light off if you’re struggling to pay the electric bill, Bob. It doesn’t need to be on 24/7. God knows what other resources he’s wasting and expecting others to pay for.

Absolutely fucking nothing.
Thanks for summarizing this. I can't watch his videos any more to the end. He doesn't even have the entertainment value of a crazy street-corner preacher -- he's just dull, grossly inarticulate, and colossally ignorant, with a sense of personal entitlement the size of Australia.

EDIT: @jenffer a jay responds to Slob:

Last edited: