Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for summarizing this. I can't watch his videos any more to the end.
Funnily enough, I used to ignore most of his videos because they are so long and his pauses killed me. But I recently started listening to them, with minimal glances at the video, while I’m doing other tedious tasks. I just love catching him in lies and erroneous assertions about the Bible.

Apols in advance for the PL, but between he and I, only one of us has read it multiple times in the original Hebrew/Aramaic, under the tutelage of legendary scholars, and continues to do so on a daily basis. (Spoiler alert: It’s not Bob.) That’s perhaps the funniest part to me. He’s smearing anyone who points out his lack of understanding of the scriptures as devil worshippers. In reality, he’s getting called out by people who know more than he does and have the humility to know we are not saints. We know his imaginary savior JC was a massive faggot and fraud. In the end, no god could ever love Bob as much as he loves himself.

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Funnily enough, I used to ignore most of his videos because they are so long and his pauses killed me. But I recently started listening to them, with minimal glances at the video, while I’m doing other tedious tasks. I just love catching him in lies and erroneous assertions about the Bible.

Apols in advance for the PL, but between he and I, only one of us has read it multiple times in the original Hebrew/Aramaic, under the tutelage of legendary scholars, and continues to do so on a daily basis. (Spoiler alert: It’s not Bob.) That’s perhaps the funniest part to me. He’s smearing anyone who points out his lack of understanding of the scriptures as devil worshippers. In reality, he’s getting called out by people who know more than he does and have the humility to know we are not saints. We know his imaginary savior JC was a massive faggot and fraud. In the end, no god could ever love Bob as much as he loves himself.
aman .......to that friend........ aman

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
Here’s the letter to his local paper. All the trademark retardisms are in place. If it wasn’t about buying a new car I’m sure the editors probably thought it was from a 7 year old.

I’m sure the local paper is very well aware of Bob and that’s why it was published with his full delusional title.
ECF480C4-3687-4D36-B2B1-6309E738392B.jpeg

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
@John Andrews Stan : Slob is calling you out!

His inability to read makes me think he is legitimately, clinically retårded. Funny how he fails to address his unwillingness to get a job when he has time and energy to write books nobody but his haters will buy.

Why should Bob the Barnacle work for a living when he can beg and let others pay his way in life? That’s just part of what makes him the worst living advertisement for Christianity. He’s winning souls over for atheism every time he posts.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
New video - very boring, so long story short - cat died, cause of death Witchcraft.
Highlights include Bob doxing himself multiple times (he does this in several videos) and the following revelations:
  • Bob has discovered the term “lolcow” but he reads it as “lowcow.” He says people on KF are the “lowcows” because we’re lower than dirt.🤔
  • Midnight the cat was nearly 16 years old and Bob never got her spayed. At one point he was “going to” get her spayed but ultimately did not.
  • Bob said Midnight’s kidneys were “fine” except for her pissing blood. He blames this on @jenffer a jay doing “witchcraft” with tarot cards.
  • Bob was not willing to pay for veterinary care for his cat who was urinating blood. So he bought bogus “anointing oil” and tried to cast a wellness spell on her instead. Now the cat is dead.
  • Bob is FURIOUS that vets get paid for their work and that the testing systems they use cost money. Bob thinks they charge based on what they “think they’re worth.” Bob thinks HIS pets should be entitled to free veterinary care.
  • Bob lashed out at the vet that ultimately euthanized Midnight because they charge $200 for it. He yelled at them, “ALL I HAVE IS $200 AND THAT’S FOR BILLS AND GROCERIES!” They were nice and charitable enough to waive the euthanasia fee and only charge for the office visit. At no point did Bob express gratitude for this kindness. He’s still angry that vets don’t work for free.
I think there’s more but I can’t remember and am too disgusted to watch it again. People who can’t afford to care for pets but get them anyway are fucking assholes.

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
Highlights include Bob doxing himself multiple times (he does this in several videos) and the following revelations:
  • Bob has discovered the term “lolcow” but he reads it as “lowcow.” He says people on KF are the “lowcows” because we’re lower than dirt.🤔
  • Midnight the cat was nearly 16 years old and Bob never got her spayed. At one point he was “going to” get her spayed but ultimately did not.
  • Bob said Midnight’s kidneys were “fine” except for her pissing blood. He blames this on @jenffer a jay doing “witchcraft” with tarot cards.
  • Bob was not willing to pay for veterinary care for his cat who was urinating blood. So he bought bogus “anointing oil” and tried to cast a wellness spell on her instead. Now the cat is dead.
  • Bob is FURIOUS that vets get paid for their work and that the testing systems they use cost money. Bob thinks they charge based on what they “think they’re worth.” Bob thinks HIS pets should be entitled to free veterinary care.
  • Bob lashed out at the vet that ultimately euthanized Midnight because they charge $200 for it. He yelled at them, “ALL I HAVE IS $200 AND THAT’S FOR BILLS AND GROCERIES!” They were nice and charitable enough to waive the euthanasia fee and only charge for the office visit. At no point did Bob express gratitude for this kindness. He’s still angry that vets don’t work for free.
I think there’s more but I can’t remember and am too disgusted to watch it again. People who can’t afford to care for pets but get them anyway are fucking assholes.
Happy to pay for legal insurance, and credit insurance - but not pet health insurance - at least we know RLM's priorities in life.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Any place is better than Bob's trailer, and that's where Midnight is now. RIP little buddy. It's a miracle the cat lived that long with all the mold, insulation particles, no vet checkups, shit-filled litter boxes and dollar store cat food. I'm sure they fed the cat tons of bacon, cheese, and other shit cats shouldn't be eating. Bob is a lousy cat owner. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob fondles the cats while they sit on his lap. I mean, it's just fondlin. Maybe that's why the cat got a UTI. Bob shoved his greasy hotdog fingers inside the cat and murdered it.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Any place is better than Bob's trailer, and that's where Midnight is now. RIP little buddy. It's a miracle the cat lived that long with all the mold, insulation particles, no vet checkups, shit-filled litter boxes and dollar store cat food. I'm sure they fed the cat tons of bacon, cheese, and other shit cats shouldn't be eating. Bob is a lousy cat owner. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob fondles the cats while they sit on his lap. I mean, it's just fondlin. Maybe that's why the cat got a UTI. Bob shoved his greasy hotdog fingers inside the cat and murdered it.
Bob showed off medications prescribed to the cat nine fucking years ago. Imagine the sheer scale of hoarding going on in that trailer. Oh but they didn’t give the cat the medication because reasons.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
wow people who had to spend years in school to become a real doctor instead of sending off a hundred bucks to a diploma mill to get a fake certificate to feel smart (that still cracks me up) can actually sell their services for a lot of money! How surprising!
Here’s what gets me. If I desperately needed a service but could not afford it — especially a professional, highly technical one— I would ask as nicely and as humbly as possible if there were some way we could come to an arrangement that would not devalue their work. For example, a payment plan secured by a down payment. I truly cannot imagine feeling ENTITLED to free medical care — or free ANYTHING— for myself or my pet.

This guy is a welfare queen. He’d be an even bigger one if it were possible. No doubt he’ll be pulling the lever for Bernie come November. Pure trash.

• Disagree
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

Toasty

Human Wikipedia Asshole, knower of things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy is a welfare queen. He’d be an even bigger one if it were possible. No doubt he’ll be pulling the lever for Bernie come November. Pure trash.
Nah, he's too socially conservative for all that. Plus boomer, so he thinks communism is a viable threat. He'll vote against his own interests in a heartbeat if it means he thinks he's sticking it to the gays, non Christian's, liberals, wimminz and other social undesirables. Most white trash welfare Queens do. Baffles me.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Bob's been getting scam calls. Still mad at KF:
These videos are hilarious.

Highlights:
  • Bob doxes himself again
  • Bob thinks we on KF are behind the world’s phone scam operations
  • Simultaneously, Bob holds the belief that the phone scammers are in India and want his money to kill him
  • Bob ALSO thinks KF is trying to get his money — pretty sure we established literally years ago that there’s no money to get
  • Bob says Indians are dirty people who are lower than worms and more worthless than cow diarrhea (he has a point there)
  • Bob not only answers calls from telemarketers and scammers, he listens to their voicemails and calls them back multiple times
  • Bob LARPs as “Officer Robert McKim” on the phone
  • Bob DEMANDS Kiwi Farms takes down this blog about him!!!!!!!!
  • Bob masturbates while fantasizing about the rapture and other people getting left behind — what an upstanding Christian he must be.
In short, Bob continues to show that he is literally retårded and wins hearts over to atheism. Jesus is ashamed of him.

Cat.Lady

kiwifarms.net
wow people who had to spend years in school to become a real doctor instead of sending off a hundred bucks to a diploma mill to get a fake certificate to feel smart (that still cracks me up) can actually sell their services for a lot of money! How surprising!
Or even a real pastor. I don't know much about pastoral education requirements days, but my dad was a pastor and he had to study both Greek and Hebrew in college to understand biblical text. This idiot can't even grasp the basics of the English language. On top of that, Bob's interpretation of biblical text is so off it would make my dad spin in his grave. And my dad isn't even dead yet.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Or even a real pastor. I don't know much about pastoral education requirements days, but my dad was a pastor and he had to study both Greek and Hebrew in college to understand biblical text. This idiot can't even grasp the basics of the English language. On top of that, Bob's interpretation of biblical text is so off it would make my dad spin in his grave. And my dad isn't even dead yet.
Bob wouldn’t have lasted a day in a real, accredited theology program. Hell, he wouldn’t have even been accepted to matriculate in the first place. Of course he fell prey to money-grubbing Christian diploma mills that target the intellectually disabled like Bob.

Bob mentioned that his sons helped him bury Midnight. I wonder if he’s managed to persuade them of his end times gospel, or to become born again Christians in the first place. They seem to stay away from him as much as possible.