Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
If Bob keeps being stupid and going to Walmart, he's going to FUCKING DIE FROM INFECTION!
I hope he takes this seriously from here on out. This tard went to Walmart with his camera and tard jacket with NO GLOVES or mask just to pretend that he was doing something important while he put his own life, Rene's, and everyone else at risk by being a viral vector and potentially spreading the virus all over the fucking place. He's over 50 and in poor health. His girlfriend is extremely susceptible to it as well. Perfect candidates to die from it.
STAY AT HOME BOB
PLEASEROBERT.jpg

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he's been praying every day, every minute even, during this situation, not that it comes to an end and that our world, nation and economy recovers quickly. Not that the overstressed essential workers stay safe and get the rest and supplies they need, not that the sick be healed, not that the families of the dead be comforted. Not even that the toilet paper gets restocked.
Nope. He's praying that people convert to his brand of Christianity and tell him he was right.
Also troof. So much troof.

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
Will they even qualify for those checks? I thought they were for people who earn income.
I just found this info online:

"According to Steve Wamhoff of the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) think tank, the current bill excludes recipients of Supplemental Security Income (SSI), a federal welfare program granted to elderly and disabled people who are often living in poverty."

Sorry Bob, this is only for hard working Americans, not scammers like yourself!!

• Informative
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
I just found this info online:

"According to Steve Wamhoff of the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) think tank, the current bill excludes recipients of Supplemental Security Income (SSI), a federal welfare program granted to elderly and disabled people who are often living in poverty."

Sorry Bob, this is only for hard working Americans, not scammers like yourself!!
Might be wise for his employed family members and pastors to block Bob’s number during The check disbursement period.

This isn’t my preferred form of DP, but FYI: Bob has a new video up that is complete weetardation but gets glol hilarious at 13:50. He’s also not hurting for cash if the color printouts of pointless internet pages are anything to go by. That shit’s not cheap. And he has the audacity to raid food pantries and take nourishment from the mouths of poverty-stricken children.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Words are not italicized in bibles for emphasis. It indicates a word that was added in by translators for clarity, or was missing, so they just guessed what word it was. Imagine being "Evangelist Doctor Bullshit Artist" and not knowing this.
I always love watching him try to read. I would feel guilty for laughing if it was someone who was learning and trying their best, or legit rctarded and doing the best they could. But Bob here insists he is the smartest guy in the room. I swear he had no idea what the one he read yesterday even said.