Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome, wears PAJAMAS to church

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
Will they even qualify for those checks? I thought they were for people who earn income.
I just found this info online:

"According to Steve Wamhoff of the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) think tank, the current bill excludes recipients of Supplemental Security Income (SSI), a federal welfare program granted to elderly and disabled people who are often living in poverty."

Sorry Bob, this is only for hard working Americans, not scammers like yourself!!

• Informative
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
I just found this info online:

"According to Steve Wamhoff of the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) think tank, the current bill excludes recipients of Supplemental Security Income (SSI), a federal welfare program granted to elderly and disabled people who are often living in poverty."

Sorry Bob, this is only for hard working Americans, not scammers like yourself!!
Might be wise for his employed family members and pastors to block Bob’s number during The check disbursement period.

This isn’t my preferred form of DP, but FYI: Bob has a new video up that is complete weetardation but gets glol hilarious at 13:50. He’s also not hurting for cash if the color printouts of pointless internet pages are anything to go by. That shit’s not cheap. And he has the audacity to raid food pantries and take nourishment from the mouths of poverty-stricken children.

Toasty

I thought it were a puppy. But it weren't a puppy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Words are not italicized in bibles for emphasis. It indicates a word that was added in by translators for clarity, or was missing, so they just guessed what word it was. Imagine being "Evangelist Doctor Bullshit Artist" and not knowing this.
I always love watching him try to read. I would feel guilty for laughing if it was someone who was learning and trying their best, or legit rctarded and doing the best they could. But Bob here insists he is the smartest guy in the room. I swear he had no idea what the one he read yesterday even said.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Let it be known that it's been 4 years and 6 days since Bob's thread was made. It's still here, alive and well and there's not a damn thing he can ever do about it. This thread will exist long after he dies and will be his only lasting legacy. His family will rejoice and forget about him almost immediately. He will only be remembered for being a fat, miserable tard who everyone laughed at.

Toasty

I thought it were a puppy. But it weren't a puppy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read that nyt opinion piece. It was not theorizing that xtians caused the virus, but that evangelicals and their influence on the right wing set the US up to be poorly prepared for a pandemic, with a heaping helping of Orange man bad to go with it. I'm not fan or his orangeness, but even I had to roll my eyes a few times.
It's clear that bobblehead didn't read the piece, he read about it on some news digest run by and for outraged religious boomers.
It probably had a pearl clutching tagline about how the nyt is publishing articles blaming Christians for covid19, when it's a freaking letter to the editor that says nothing of the sort.
All Bob saw was the tagline, now it was somehow put there by someone who doesn't like HIM, because he's just that important.
I hope he stays bored enough since he can't go to church and food pantries. All he has is the walk to the mailbox, and Walmart trips. Oh and the Bircher.
Bored Bob needs an outlet for his sanctimonious bullshit, and I love his vids.

So, I'm a bit new to this guy here. Would somebody give me the lowdown on what this guy is all about?
It's not a huge thread, and we're quarantined. Surely you have time to read it while you're avoiding death or your family.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
A pandemic is happening and the dumbass doctor is calling the cops because his bacon has gone up in price.
OK, I’m over my brief spell of feeling sorry for Bob. If you’re calling guys with guns because someone is taking the CORRECT AND PRUDENT MEASURES to prevent the spread of a deadly virus, you deserve to get dragged. Of course Bob also can’t wrap his pea brain around simple supply and demand either.

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
A pandemic is happening and the dumbass doctor is calling the cops because his bacon has gone up in price.
That's a 42 minute drive each way - I believe that could be classed as unnecessary driving, there's got to be some groceries stores nearer home!
Maybe he should sotp wearing his security guard costume, then the store wouldn't be mean to him.

As far as the store is concerned, precautions seem reasonable. If you want to maintain a 6' separation, limiting customers in store is quite common these days. It's not too much hardship to queue - but then again RLM is speshul and a chosen one, and doesn't believe he should obey rules, laws or common courtesies. Though I wouldn't put it past RLM to be able to chow his way through 20# of a single product before it goes bad - actually given the state of his home, meat going bad is probably a common thing for him anyway!

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Though I wouldn't put it past RLM to be able to chow his way through 20# of a single product before it goes bad - actually given the state of his home, meat going bad is probably a common thing for him anyway!
Bob McKim is literally made of bad meat, so I'd say it's safe to say that he has several hundred pounds of bad meat in his home right now!

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
Now that Bob is quarantined due to the coronavirus, and not making videos, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on his "stupideness" over the years.
I'm curious as to everyone's favorite stupid thing that Bob has either said or done.
I'd be more than happy to start it off with three of my favorites moments.

1. When a coworker complained about him having horrible body odor, to which he replied "I don't stink, I use Mitchum. It works so good, you can skip a day"!!!!

2. When he went away for a "whittle while" to meet with some guys on TV to talk about Big Foot, or Big Feets. You know, those creatures that God created that live in the woods!!

3. When, in the same video, he talks about how he and Rene take care of their nice recliners and later talks about soaking up the diarrhea and urine when she just "let go" in hers.

On a different day, I would probably have 3 different ones, but I'll stick with these.
(Although the Chinese inventing the coronavirus to kill Christians is right up there)
I'm interested in hearing your favorite moments with this imbecile.