Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome, wears PAJAMAS to church

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
Now that Bob is quarantined due to the coronavirus, and not making videos, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on his "stupideness" over the years.
I'm curious as to everyone's favorite stupid thing that Bob has either said or done.
I'd be more than happy to start it off with three of my favorites moments.

1. When a coworker complained about him having horrible body odor, to which he replied "I don't stink, I use Mitchum. It works so good, you can skip a day"!!!!

2. When he went away for a "whittle while" to meet with some guys on TV to talk about Big Foot, or Big Feets. You know, those creatures that God created that live in the woods!!

3. When, in the same video, he talks about how he and Rene take care of their nice recliners and later talks about soaking up the diarrhea and urine when she just "let go" in hers.

On a different day, I would probably have 3 different ones, but I'll stick with these.
(Although the Chinese inventing the coronavirus to kill Christians is right up there)
I'm interested in hearing your favorite moments with this imbecile.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
Now that Bob is quarantined due to the coronavirus, and not making videos, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on his "stupideness" over the years.
I'm curious as to everyone's favorite stupid thing that Bob has either said or done.
I'd be more than happy to start it off with three of my favorites moments.

1. When a coworker complained about him having horrible body odor, to which he replied "I don't stink, I use Mitchum. It works so good, you can skip a day"!!!!

2. When he went away for a "whittle while" to meet with some guys on TV to talk about Big Foot, or Big Feets. You know, those creatures that God created that live in the woods!!

3. When, in the same video, he talks about how he and Rene take care of their nice recliners and later talks about soaking up the diarrhea and urine when she just "let go" in hers.

On a different day, I would probably have 3 different ones, but I'll stick with these.
(Although the Chinese inventing the coronavirus to kill Christians is right up there)
Well, I was flattered when he gave me a shout-out here:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anything where he's tard raging at John Andrews.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My all time favorite is the one where he tries to say that he doesn't always complain, and is grateful for many things. Starts making a list of things he is grateful for, but it goes"I'm grateful for the roof over my head, even though it leaks and no one will help me fix it. I'm grateful for my vehicle, even though it breaks down all the time and blah blah blah complain complain complain nothing is ever my fault..."

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Slob's Good Friday video. Two minutes of intro -- wherein he correctly states that Kenneth Copeland is a bigger /cow/than himself -- followed by nearly 40 minutes of Scriptural sperging.:

• Informative
Reactions: YourUnclesDad

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Super boring vid. I did notice a fun thing though. I'll have to pay attention and see if it's something he always does.
When he mushmouths or garbles over what he's trying to read, he blames it on physical problems; "my bottom lip isn't cooperating with me", " my eyes keep watering."
It's also neat how there is no inflexion, feeling or roll to his readings. Just word...word...word...wodr wdor....I mean word...word ..word...
And obviously no comprehension of how the words = concepts. That's PhD Robert L McKim SR, respect the title if not the man.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Blob is back with a more tolerable video than the 40 minutes of him attempting to read. Rene was taken to the hospital for heart issues probably due to her cottage cheese and bacon diet, inhaling fiberglass insulation dust, mold in his bathroom from the leaky roof, and lack of exercise. He peddles conspiracy bullshit and thinks people are "immune" to the virus. Fucking retard.

Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He hits an actual pet peeves of mine. I'm really into the story of Typhoid Mary. And he is Bob. Nuff said.
The conspiracy stuff was fun, the statement "I'm not stupid!" gave me a good laugh. It's pretty obvious what publications he's been reading.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Bob addresses the viewer as “you government scientists” lol he really does have delusions of relevance.

I wish there was a way to help Rene without Bob seeing any benefit. At one point she was free to choose whether or not to be in that trailer but for a long time she’s been tantamount to a prisoner. Rene deserves better. I will keep her and her family in my (non-Christian) prayers. It must be agonizing for Rene’s mother and my namesake to watch this horror unfold.

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Slob's Easter video. Forty minutes of Scripture, book-ended by good news about Renee's condition, and some commentary about being a believer at a time when church gatherings aren't happening. Pretty dull, actually:

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Bob claims to be a “preacher” and a “reverend,” but reading from a poorly translated text isn’t what pastoral professionals do. If Bob wanted to live up to his undeserved, inflated titles, he’d present some insight or innovative perspective. But he can’t, because his religion is gay like Bob, so he just reads.

What’s worse, he’s a slow reader and makes a lot of errors. His voice is a complete monotone. Get a new shtick, Bob. Bring back the tours of your overflowing food pantry hoarding!

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob claims to be a “preacher” and a “reverend,” but reading from a poorly translated text isn’t what pastoral professionals do. If Bob wanted to live up to his undeserved, inflated titles, he’d present some insight or innovative perspective. But he can’t, because his religion is gay like Bob, so he just reads.

What’s worse, he’s a slow reader and makes a lot of errors. His voice is a complete monotone. Get a new shtick, Bob. Bring back the tours of your overflowing food pantry hoarding!
See, I disagree with you. Yes, his readings are tedious and boring, but I enjoy seeing him fuck up. It's like watching Nascar for the accidents. It's that point a few sentences in where you realize he has no comprehension of what he is reading, but is just proud of his big boy points for putting one word after another. If he weren't such an asshole, I'd feel bad for making fun of a guy whose IQ is 70. There are birds that come close. I just can't wrap my head around how this literal idiot has managed to be allowed to live independently, and basically care for another medically fragile adult.