Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fundies always have a hateboner for science; never mind that science is what keeps most of them alive with their heart conditions, high blood pressure, 'diabeetus', and other conditions. Science allows them to have insulin, medicine, surgeries and all that other good stuff.
When you put it that way science is pretty fucking horrible.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many homeopathic doctors are the two of them seeing again? I love watching him mangle the word ' colloidal '. Warms the cockles of my cold pagan/atheist/satanic heart.

Reactions: Long Story Short

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Bob is alive and still stanning for Jim Bakker, convicted fraudster. Everyone who has put their hands in their pockets to pay Bob’s bills and keep him over-fed should know he openly admits to sending this crook money. The fucking NERVE.

DB884CEA-9A9E-4A5F-87B6-E248DDEDDDDA.jpeg

There’s also no way Bob wrote this himself.

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
Bob is alive and still stanning for Jim Bakker, convicted fraudster. Everyone who has put their hands in their pockets to pay Bob’s bills and keep him over-fed should know he openly admits to sending this crook money. The fucking NERVE.

View attachment 1279731

There’s also no way Bob wrote this himself.
If Bob has ever used the word "conjecture" before, I'll eat my shoe.
Often when he gives the description of his YouTube videos, it's copied and pasted from someone else's sermon.

By the way Bob, I see that your criminal friend, Jim Bakker, just had a a stroke.
I guarantee as soon as he knew he was stroking out, prayer and Holy oil went out the window and he looked to science and doctors to fix him!

Last edited:

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
I was searching for "robert mckim" Ohio from the past year, and I came across this. I haven't seen this before so don't know if it was already posted. Can you believe this fucking goon? For those who are new, this was Bob's old mayor from back in 2001 who Bob threatened to murder because the town forced Bob to clean his trash heap.
(http://archive.md/uJ5wm)
View attachment 1291827
View attachment 1291828
Bob's letter is so inappropriate. It's really hard to believe how stupid he is.
Nice find!

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
Slob's back, after an absence he spent "researching". He once again comes to the defense of snake-oil vendor Jim Bakker, and demonstrates his total ignorance of why Bakker is being sued, what a "patent" is, how to pronounce "colloidal," and other things. He also reads nonsensical "End Times prophecies" from Bakker and another Fundamentalist idiot. He closes with a claim that "Bible-believing" Christians are being attacked by other Christians, but refuses to go into details.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Their truth that they believe in is the only truth!" Sounds just like Bob.
"You gonna say that EMT is wrong because he buys silver sol and that's all he uses?" Yes, yes Bob I am. If that EMT's name isn't Albert Einstein.

Reactions: John Andrews Stan

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
"Their truth that they believe in is the only truth!" Sounds just like Bob.
"You gonna say that EMT is wrong because he buys silver sol and that's all he uses?" Yes, yes Bob I am. If that EMT's name isn't Albert Einstein.
He acts like you have to be a medical expert to be an EMT. I have a ton of respect for EMTs, who do a brutal job and are literal lifesavers. But they aren’t doctors. You can get EMT certification after as little as eight weeks of training. They’re as much infallible medical experts as Bob is a “doctor.”

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he sees EMT's as being people in positions of authority, because they wear uniforms, carry radios, and people want them on scene in emergencies. Unlike himself. We all know about his giant hard on to be a first responder. Or a pastor. Anyone he perceives to be respected.

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
I think he sees EMT's as being people in positions of authority, because they wear uniforms, carry radios, and people want them on scene in emergencies. Unlike himself. We all know about his giant hard on to be a first responder. Or a pastor. Anyone he perceives to be respected.
I've known quite a few people with questionable credentials/training who faked their way into positions of relative wealth, power, and influence. But Bob is too stupid, lazy, and antisocial to pull off a scam like that.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
I've known quite a few people with questionable credentials/training who faked their way into positions of relative wealth, power, and influence. But Bob is too stupid, lazy, and antisocial to pull off a scam like that.
I'm not being facetious when I say it's pretty obvious Bob is mentally rētarded. So I go through phases of thinking it's mean to expect anything but rētardation from him. But then he always manages to do something so unconscionable, like posting that screed against the dead mayor on the family's funeral home guestbook, that I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him. I'd write a check for the rescue of Rene from his grips if my namesake asked me for a donation (not that he needs anyone else's money, since he's managed his and his family's finances very capably over the years). She doesn't deserve to be a hostage of this horrible creature.

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
I'm not being facetious when I say it's pretty obvious Bob is mentally rētarded. So I go through phases of thinking it's mean to expect anything but rētardation from him. But then he always manages to do something so unconscionable, like posting that screed against the dead mayor on the family's funeral home guestbook, that I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him. I'd write a check for the rescue of Rene from his grips if my namesake asked me for a donation (not that he needs anyone else's money, since he's managed his and his family's finances very capably over the years). She doesn't deserve to be a hostage of this horrible creature.
Slob is both stupid and malevolent. Not a common combination -- usually you only get one or the other.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Slob's back, after an absence he spent "researching". He once again comes to the defense of snake-oil vendor Jim Bakker, and demonstrates his total ignorance of why Bakker is being sued, what a "patent" is, how to pronounce "colloidal," and other things. He also reads nonsensical "End Times prophecies" from Bakker and another Fundamentalist idiot. He closes with a claim that "Bible-believing" Christians are being attacked by other Christians, but refuses to go into details.

Yeah, but what if those "atacking" these believers also believe in the Bible? Or is Bob too busy stroking Bakker's dick ego to realize that Not everyone who reads the bible agree with each other? Or that people like Bakker are complete hack frauds who only want the money of suckers like Bob?