Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but what if those "atacking" these believers also believe in the Bible? Or is Bob too busy stroking Bakker's dick ego to realize that Not everyone who reads the bible agree with each other? Or that people like Bakker are complete hack frauds who only want the money of suckers like Bob?
Bob only likes Xians who give him money and free stuff, or Xians who tell him they’ll protect him if he sends them money. Imagine if you were one of the pastors, relatives, or local charities that gave this beggar cash for “bills” while he was writing checks to his fellow fraud and sexual deviant Jim Bakker. He’s not gonna fuck you, Bob.

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
One of the churches did get tired of giving him money repeatedly. So eventually the pastor tried to review his finances and put him on a budget that cut out all the frivolous spending like premium cable and whatnot. Needless to say this enraged Bob and he left that church.
Bob has been on some form of Welfare or another since he was 18 and he moved out of his parents house. All this is documented in his book in case he wants to dispute it. To be honest it’s the only lifestyle he knows. His parents were the same way. I’m sure that’s why dispute his severe mental disabilities he’s able to navigate the public handout system so well.

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
One of the churches did get tired of giving him money repeatedly. So eventually the pastor tried to review his finances and put him on a budget that cut out all the frivolous spending like premium cable and whatnot. Needless to say this enraged Bob and he left that church.
Bob has been on some form of Welfare or another since he was 18 and he moved out of his parents house. All this is documented in his book in case he wants to dispute it. To be honest it’s the only lifestyle he knows. His parents were the same way. I’m sure that’s why dispute his severe mental disabilities he’s able to navigate the public handout system so well.
I remember a video a year or two ago when Bob was talking about one of his sons having financial issues. His advice was to share with him how to be a loser and go on government assistance.
What a touching, father son moment.
I'm sure Bob's loser dad had the same father, son talk with him when he was a young paper boy.
Ahhhh, the circle of life!!

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
The kid who doesn't look like him is a hard worker from what I remember. A mechanic I think. I'm pretty sure Bob isn't the real father to Billy, I think was his name. He looks absolutely nothing like Bob compared to the other one. Those kids will end up fine since Bob has pretty much abandoned them as a father. He offers no good advice, resources, or shelter for his kids. Robert is a deadbeat dad but good thing because they're better off without him in the picture.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
Memorial Day Slob video. More revisionist history about his hero, slimeball Jim Bakker. Slob takes the usual cult-apologist line: "It wasn't Our Dear Leader doing those wicked things! It was his eeeevilll lieutenants [whom he presumably appointed and supervised]." He also condemns his own critics, including anyone who is cooperating with the COVID-19 shutdowns, to Hell.

EDIT: Slob the Linguist thinks standard spelling/pronunciation of French words now commonly used in English is a conspiracy to make him look stupid.

He also rejects 1,700 years of Biblical Hebrew and Greek exegesis in favor of his own room-temperature-IQ interpretations of those languages. (Hey Slob, did you know that Biblical Hebrew and Greek are distinctly different from their modern versions, and require years of formal study to truly understand?)

He also fails to grasp the basic meaning of "science".

The man's ignorance truly knows no boundaries.

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Memorial Day Slob video. More revisionist history about his hero, slimeball Jim Bakker. Slob takes the usual cult-apologist line: "It wasn't Our Dear Leader doing those wicked things! It was his eeeevilll lieutenants [whom he presumably appointed and supervised]." He also condemns his own critics, including anyone who is cooperating with the COVID-19 shutdowns, to Hell.

LMAOOOOO go to 4:53 and watch Bob struggle (and ultimately fail) to read the word rendezvous.

Also in this video: Bob ignores that Bakker called his book "I WAS WRONG" as he explains why Bakker did nothing wrong. Including Bob excusing Bakker's extramarital affairs "because his wife was having an affair, so he was trying to get back at his wife." Oh then adultery is ok then, right, Jesus lover?

Bob also claims that because one of the jurors claimed another juror had been sleepy during the trial, there's "no way" it was a fair trial and the fact that it was "a boring trial" shows there was no wrongdoing whatsoever.

Things get really rich when Bob says people who hoard food (as he does when he raids the food pantries and food banks multiple times a month) will go to hell, but he and Jim Bakker will be going to heaven lol.

(Aside: I was looking up information about the weirdo who wrote a pro-Bakker book, James A. Albert. Imagine my surprise when the second result on Google was an obituary for a man by the same name, who lived and died in Carrollton, Ohio last year. Not the same James A. Albert, alas.)

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
LMAOOOOO go to 4:53 and watch Bob struggle (and ultimately fail) to read the word rendezvous.

Also in this video: Bob ignores that Bakker called his book "I WAS WRONG" as he explains why Bakker did nothing wrong. Including Bob excusing Bakker's extramarital affairs "because his wife was having an affair, so he was trying to get back at his wife." Oh then adultery is ok then, right, Jesus lover?

Bob also claims that because one of the jurors claimed another juror had been sleepy during the trial, there's "no way" it was a fair trial and the fact that it was "a boring trial" shows there was no wrongdoing whatsoever.

Things get really rich when Bob says people who hoard food (as he does when he raids the food pantries and food banks multiple times a month) will go to hell, but he and Jim Bakker will be going to heaven lol.

(Aside: I was looking up information about the weirdo who wrote a pro-Bakker book, James A. Albert. Imagine my surprise when the second result on Google was an obituary for a man by the same name, who lived and died in Carrollton, Ohio last year. Not the same James A. Albert, alas.)
Good details and info. Check my Edited post for his brain-damaged rant about "rendezvous" and other difficult multisyllabic words.

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
Just so much lols.
RLM claims to be smarter than the entire French nation, then later claims he's not the smartest tool in the shed - way to take insulting nations to whole new heights.
And justifying adultery, not really surprising given all of the other stuff he's justified (the Dugger kid).
And the richness of food hoarding - if the apocalypse happens, there's enough food in RLM's trailer to keep a colony of roaches fed for a couple thousand years!!

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
OMFG, this has to be the most Bob video of all time. He claims that the word rendezvous has been part of the popular English lexicon since time immemorial because people are trying to trip him up. :story:

Bob also asserts that NOT knowing stuff makes him “smart.” This motherfucker is literally wetawded.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
This video is worth watching for his triumphant return to the pro-Bakker book whose author, according to Bob, used to word rendezvous just to trip him up. Bob proceeds to read through a dozen other mispronunciations.

I also love Bob comparing himself to Jim Bakker. See, Jim HAD to get money from people however he could because “preaching is NOT cheap, especially on TV or the radio.” Bob explains that the only reason he’s preaching online is because it’s cheaper than going on TV. 🤔

Long Story Short

kiwifarms.net
This video is worth watching for his triumphant return to the pro-Bakker book whose author, according to Bob, used to word rendezvous just to trip him up. Bob proceeds to read through a dozen other mispronunciations.

I also love Bob comparing himself to Jim Bakker. See, Jim HAD to get money from people however he could because “preaching is NOT cheap, especially on TV or the radio.” Bob explains that the only reason he’s preaching online is because it’s cheaper than going on TV. 🤔
I've always believed that Bob should put a half dozen cameras in that shit hole he calls a home. Then he could stream it, charge a monthly fee, and allow the world to watch his train wreck of a life.

PurpleSquirrel

kiwifarms.net
Slob's on a roll! This is his best video in months -- he opens with Scriptural sperging, and then goes into a long rant about COVID-19, people who hate good Christians like him, some unnamed country where everyone hates Christians (Israel), and phony Christians who rely on scholarship and training for Bible interpretations. At 9:58 he discusses the Minneapolis Horror, coming out against both the murderous cop(s) and the rioters. (Well, I guess I share one take with Slob.) He says that rioters should turn themselves in to the cops because "a man of God" is telling them to do so.