Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome, wears PAJAMAS to church

Fred Fannakapan

kiwifarms.net
My wife just asked me to get the cushions out for our patio furniture. When I told her I wouldn't do it until she pronounced it correctly......."cooooshions", she told me that I'd better not be referring to that fucking preacher guy on the internet. BUSTED!!!!
Imagine Bob Complimenting Rene? Rene: “evangelist Robert L Mckim senior, do you think I‘m fat?” Bob: “no, honey bacon baby, you know what I always say, the bigger the coooooshuns, the better the pooooooshuns”.

YourUnclesDad

You just lost the game
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Bob Complimenting Rene? Rene: “evangelist Robert L Mckim senior, do you think I‘m fat?” Bob: “no, honey bacon baby, you know what I always say, the bigger the coooooshuns, the better the pooooooshuns”.
I wonder if Rene ever squarted diarrhea on Bob's stomach when he tried hittin from the back. Does he even have a dick anymore with the 400lb bacon gunt? What's all this gonna smell like afterwards? If they aren't married but they still fondle under the laptops, what does God think?

Last edited:

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
Bob claims to be an evangelist and his gift from God is to share and teach people.
Yet, in the most difficult time in most of our lives is he offering instruction or help of any kind to his followers?
Not even a little.
Deep down he knows that no one listens to him for instruction. His purpose on the planet is to be entertainment for the rest of us.

Either he's too afraid to post, or he doesn't really care about people.
I've said it before, we've essentially shut down the fake ministry of Robert L McKim.
We all deserve a pat on the back from ridding the world of the evil, UNEDUCATED, little man.

I see that Bob's latest crap book is the number 6,286,092 highest rated book on Amazon.
I believe that's right up there with Steven King.
My rating is that high and I don't know even have a book!!

YourUnclesDad

You just lost the game
kiwifarms.net
Bob claims to be an evangelist and his gift from God is to share and teach people.
Yet, in the most difficult time in most of our lives is he offering instruction or help of any kind to his followers?
Not even a little.
Deep down he knows that no one listens to him for instruction. His purpose on the planet is to be entertainment for the rest of us.

Either he's too afraid to post, or he doesn't really care about people.
I've said it before, we've essentially shut down the fake ministry of Robert L McKim.
We all deserve a pat on the back from ridding the world of the evil, UNEDUCATED, little man.

I see that Bob's latest crap book is the number 6,286,092 highest rated book on Amazon.
I believe that's right up there with Steven King.
My rating is that high and I don't know even have a book!!
Robert has retired from preaching. Word on the street is that Robert doesn't even believe in god and Jesus anymore. He threw all his bibles and certificates in the trash. He gave up! Robert is a full-blown atheist now. I'm going to miss his videos... I wonder what caused him to throw in the towel and turn over a new leaf? I wonder if Rene is dead in her recliner and that's another reason for no new videos?

RIP Bacon Lite Minestrone

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Bob’s silence speaks volumes. Not only is he no longer a pastor, he’s renounced Jesus Christ completely. He tore up his Bible and is using the pages to wipe his gruesome shits from his ass. A neighbor of his posted on FB that Bob was also seen jerking off with a crucifix inserted into his rectum.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
Bob’s silence speaks volumes. Not only is he no longer a pastor, he’s renounced Jesus Christ completely. He tore up his Bible and is using the pages to wipe his gruesome shits from his ass. A neighbor of his posted on FB that Bob was also seen jerking off with a crucifix inserted into his rectum.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
We're the winners!!

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
Bob drove to the church parking lot and expects us to believe that means he’s still preaching. :story: He couldn’t even be bothered to change out of his pajamas! As if any man of God would go to church in a t-shirt. Bob has zero respect for the Lord and it shows.
I noticed that also. No self respecting individual goes to church dressed like that. There's zero activity in the parking lot during the entire video and Rene is no where to be seen.
He also says that he's not doing any videos because of the "unrest in our nation". Isn't that when his followers need direction?
You're not fooling us Bob. We're much smarter than you.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
I noticed that also. No self respecting individual goes to church dressed like that. There's zero activity in the parking lot during the entire video and Rene is no where to be seen.
He also says that he's not doing any videos because of the "unrest in our nation". Isn't that when his followers need direction?
You're not fooling us Bob. We're much smarter than you.
Exactly. You can see Bob’s low IQ even more clearly here. He actually thought this was convincing proof that he’s “doing God’s work.” What exactly that work is, he doesn’t say — and doesn’t expect anyone to notice that. He’s shared a few links on his FB. That’s surely not what he expects people to believe is “God’s work.”

No, it’s clear Bob has rejected Jesus Christ. Bob has no lord or savior. He is no longer evangelizing and thus no longer an evangelist or preacher. How long before he converts to satanism?

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. You can see Bob’s low IQ even more clearly here. He actually thought this was convincing proof that he’s “doing God’s work.” What exactly that work is, he doesn’t say — and doesn’t expect anyone to notice that. He’s shared a few links on his FB. That’s surely not what he expects people to believe is “God’s work.”

No, it’s clear Bob has rejected Jesus Christ. Bob has no lord or savior. He is no longer evangelizing and thus no longer an evangelist or preacher. How long before he converts to satanism?
The only "ism" that he'll never give up is glutonism

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
Bob's made yet another video on 1 Timothy 2:
Hey Slob, that's a pretty elaborate rationalization for being a lazy, slovenly pig who can't be bothered to wear even a button-down shirt in the House of God. Then again, low-IQ types like Slob seem to be intimidated by any standards of protocol, etiquette, or aesthetics higher than those of an mid-Ohio trailer park.

Blasterisk

Hot take: pumpkins are garbage gourds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Slob, that's a pretty elaborate rationalization for being a lazy, slovenly pig who can't be bothered to wear even a button-down shirt in the House of God. Then again, low-IQ types like Slob seem to be intimidated by any standards of protocol, etiquette, or aesthetics higher than those of an mid-Ohio trailer park.

Putting effort to look nice for going to the God of the universe's house is a little much, don'tcha think? That effort/money could go to dumping the contents of entire highlighters into your Bible.