Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome, wears PAJAMAS to church

Blasterisk

I'm participating in No Blast November
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truly believe that God himself is sending these hurricanes and Covid-19 to show his anger at the false teachings of McKim and Falwell.
Two sexual perverts that the church needs to deal with, before it's too late.
You know I'm right.

Personally I'd like to hope that God has better aim, as neither of the two has affected or likely will affect either one of them. Hurricanes in Ohio are particularly ineffective, even if it does rain a lot for a while.

Eaten by worms when?

Blasterisk

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truly believe that God himself is sending these hurricanes and Covid-19 to show his anger at the false teachings of McKim and Falwell.
Two sexual perverts that the church needs to deal with, before it's too late.
You know I'm right.

Bob's new video about storms

Nothing very interesting audio-wise, maybe something worth seeing got reflected in the window but as far as I can tell it's just a low-IQ take on storms.

I don't even mean that as an insult, just that there's not much to see, and yet Bob seems to be in a state of childlike awe.

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
Bob's new video about storms

Nothing very interesting audio-wise, maybe something worth seeing got reflected in the window but as far as I can tell it's just a low-IQ take on storms.

I don't even mean that as an insult, just that there's not much to see, and yet Bob seems to be in a state of childlike awe.

View attachment 1553308
I'm hearing that CNN is pulling all their news crews out of Louisiana and sending them to Turdville, Ohio to cover the summer breeze that blew through town.

Update: Joe Hester's video today proves, without any shadow of doubt, that Bob has been declared "Bat Shit Crazy" since 2002.
Dr. Denise Kohler evaluated him that year and determined he was nuts and granted the divorce.
All of us hackers have seen Bob's evaluation and read the part where she declared him delusional.
It's obvious to everyone that your condition has gotten much worse and it'll only be a few years before you are institutionalized.
Think about it, you know I'm right!

Last edited by a moderator:

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
New video from Bob, wherein he:
  • Admits Kiwi Farmers are “wise” and that he with his low IQ was sent to confound us (while sperging at tedious length about IQ)
  • Doesn’t realize he got trolled by someone pretending to be a CNN survey taker, is still waiting on his $5 check and the reporter they promised to send to his door
  • Says the storms caused his sheet metal to fly off the roof AGAIN and cut through power lines
  • Simps for his butt buddy Jim Bakker

I fast-forward through all the parts where he reads from his stupid scriptures, so may have missed some gems there.

Blasterisk

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from Bob, wherein he:
  • Admits Kiwi Farmers are “wise” and that he with his low IQ was sent to confound us (while sperging at tedious length about IQ)
  • Doesn’t realize he got trolled by someone pretending to be a CNN survey taker, is still waiting on his $5 check and the reporter they promised to send to his door
  • Says the storms caused his sheet metal to fly off the roof AGAIN and cut through power lines
  • Simps for his butt buddy Jim Bakker

I fast-forward through all the parts where he reads from his stupid scriptures, so may have missed some gems there.

Not to belittle someone over what is basically a genetic inevitability, but that hairline is rough. Also, it looks like I added anime anger veins but I swear that's legit.

rough_hairline.jpg

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I’ll give Bob some credit for having washed his hair before he shot this video. Makes a real change from the usual oil slick.

Bob claims his bible is falling apart because it’s “well-used.” In fact, the venue for putting biblical directives to use is everyday life, in your relationships with others and the world around you. Reading the bible is not using the bible.

I have a message from my namesake:

I hadn’t seen the video in question, from Bob’s CAER account, but I’m not even sure why it’s a video. The gist? Bob had a glitch one day at Walmart, paying with an EBT card at self-checkout. The next day it was fine. What a riveting tale!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earlier in the year, I watched a video by a psychologist who said people with IQs in the low 90s might not even be able to read well enough to follow instructions.
... The low 90s? I would have expected a lower benchmark myself. But still potentially above 70, the threshold for formal mental retardation. Wherever you set that bar, though, Bob is definitely under it. As modern society becomes ever more complex, it becomes ever more difficult for people with mental illness and/or low IQ to cope with it. There are a lot of people who are not eligible for any sort of help but can't actually handle their lives and are one run of bad fortune away from homelessness if they aren't there already. In particular, if you can't even manage to deal with the bureaucracy of the welfare system successfully, I would call that "disabled" even if the system doesn't.

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
So a quick map check and Walmart is about $6 gas round trip. RLM went once had an EBT problem, so goes again the next day, and shows us a receipt for Potatoes $5 (and change). He spent about $17 on that bag of potatoes - and would probably claim that it's cheaper than going to his local grocery. Proving that with 91 IQ he is also math challenged.

YourUnclesDad

You just lost the game
kiwifarms.net
Guys if he’s literally retarded, it’s kind of ruining my fun. Pls talk me through this crisis of conscience. Not a moralfag, it’s just fucking depressing if he’s a literal sped.
Even if he's a retard, he's also an asshole so it makes it okay to shit on him. I've known plenty of slow people like Bob and they've never exuded such negativity. He's an insufferable little bitch. Rene is the severely disabled one and Bob takes advantage of her.

He's also a deadbeat dad so fuck him.

Just A Butt

#mafialoreHYPE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys if he’s literally retarded, it’s kind of ruining my fun. Pls talk me through this crisis of conscience. Not a moralfag, it’s just fucking depressing if he’s a literal sped.
If him being retarded changes your opinion of him as a person than you’re a dirty ableist and whatnot. Don’t be a bigot.

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
My sister lived with spina bifida for 50 years and was an absolute sweetheart, who never complained.

I've been in work environments with people in wheelchairs and also been around others who most would consider mentally challenged.

I've had dealings with an attorney who was blind.

My son's 2nd grade teacher had M.S.

Bob is a lazy, uneducated, fucking asshole, who deserves everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the future.

On top of it all, he thinks there is a sky fairy who is going to rescue him from his train wreck of a life. A self righteous Christian fuck nut.

This is one train wreck that I'll continue to watch......and smile every time his life falls apart.

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I try to look for the lesson for myself in these people, because I’ll be damned if I’ll witness a nightmare like this and NOT get something useful (besides lulz) out of it. One of the big lessons Bob has helped me remember is the importance of cultivating as much humility as possible. Taking oneself too seriously isn’t just annoying and obnoxious to those around you, but it’s a miserable way to live. If Bob looked hard enough, he’d find a lot in his bible about that. I’d be genuinely happy for him if he ever did. Unfortunately I doubt that day will ever come.

After speaking and scribbling ill of so many people within hours of their passing, I wonder if Bob ever ponders what people will write on his online memorial guestbook when he passes. If he thinks he’ll get the last word, he’s sorely mistaken.