Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome, wears PAJAMAS to church

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
No retail stores or nonprofits meant to help the poor in Carroll County, Ohio are safe from Bob McKim, bisexual terrorist.

When will the authorities stop him? If Trump or Biden would just commit to locking Bob away forever, and blowing up his disgusting trailer with all of his stuff inside, they would have my vote. Instead, the government allows this violent fraud to continue to run amok, insatiable in his hunger for mio drops, bacon, and cock.

(:_(

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little bit irritated that someone brought my favorite Bobism to his attention. He'll take care not to say it now. But it's only a matter of time before he gets his glory all steamed up in one of his hissy fits and slips and says it again. Stupidyness will just be like a rare pokemon.

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little bit irritated that someone brought my favorite Bobism to his attention. He'll take care not to say it now. But it's only a matter of time before he gets his glory all steamed up in one of his hissy fits and slips and says it again. Stupidyness will just be like a rare pokemon.
My bad............now he'll no longer sound stupid. 😂

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*glasses* . I blame predictive text and stupidyness.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob should refrain from putting Rene’s family members’ names and private health information on the internet. He’s such a selfish asshole.
On some level, it's probably an attempt at trollshielding. If someone decides to use that info and bug a family member, it will finally "prove" that the imaginary internet criminals who he's been bitching about are real, and his family was wrong for ever doubting him.
Just my theory.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
On some level, it's probably an attempt at trollshielding. If someone decides to use that info and bug a family member, it will finally "prove" that the imaginary internet criminals who he's been bitching about are real, and his family was wrong for ever doubting him.
Just my theory.
He’s not that sophisticated in his thinking. He just has zero consideration of how his internet blatherings might affect people who have not consented to be part of his online reality show. The deceased woman’s family did not disclose her cause of death in her obituary and it was not Bob’s place to discuss it on YouTube. Christ what an asshole.

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
He’s not that sophisticated in his thinking. He just has zero consideration of how his internet blatherings might affect people who have not consented to be part of his online reality show. The deceased woman’s family did not disclose her cause of death in her obituary and it was not Bob’s place to discuss it on YouTube. Christ what an asshole.

I often wonder why in the world Bob is always sharing Rene's medical information to the public, let alone showing her half naked, crying, laying in a hospital bed.
He is a horrible, hateful human being who has no sympathy whatsoever for that poor woman.
In one video, several years ago, he talks of her "letting loose" in her recliner. I can't imagine how embarrassing it was for Rene and how crushed she was that the "man" she lived with would say that about her.
Rene is only in that shit hole for 2 reasons. First, she is the only woman on the planet that Bob could find, and second she is worth $700+ to his bank account each month.
Shame on you Bob.
Think about it,
you know I'm right!!!

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
[QUOTE="Long
20200917_145010.jpg

The magic sky fairy only has three months left, or Bob will look like a moron........again.
Bob, and his false prophets.

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
The hackers all know that Rene passed away awhile back.
The only way that he could prove us wrong is to have her make her own video saying that she is alive and doesn't wish to be rescued from Bob.
We all know that he won't do that.
Also, i know for a fact that Bob has recieved a repo notice on his automobile. He's desperately trying to raise cash to get caught up on delinquent payments. He's been trying to borrow the money from his cusent.