Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome, wears PAJAMAS to church

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s fun to mess with Bob, but Rene’s parents just lost a daughter. There are plenty of funnier ways to get at Bob at this point. And my namesake sent this over from Rene’s sister’s funeral:

View attachment 1614280

Yes, Bob wore pajamas to the funeral, too. But at least he got a haircut and possibly bathed.
Aren't you supposed to dress up in at least office wear for a funeral or wake? Is that hard to find a white collared shirt and a pair of black pants/slacks?

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob, like the old woman he is, stands around gossiping with the neighbors "was he uh... drinking?
Instead of feeling sympathy for his neighbors, he autistically lists off the types of firetrucks.
Thank goodness he was making a video and gossiping instead of pretending to be a fireman and getting in the way.
He exhorted his haydurrs to feel sympathy for the people who don't have insurance, which he keeps telling us, this neighbor lady doesn't because she can't afford it.
It wouldn't surprise me if he did do it though. He obviously gets off on seeing those sweaty firemen.
Best Bobisms! " Willard's on the cart!" Repeated stupidly several times.
It's a gurney Bob. Not a cart.
He was being taken to the "ambalance "
And the best one, right at the end.
" Why don't you listen to the real news, besides ME..."

Last edited:

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
I'll give Bob some credit for this one. He purposely chose Willard, the trailer lot drunk, as his victim. He figured the arson investigator would see that Willard was shitfaced drunk with a pile of walnut in his living room and not consider Bob as a suspect.

20200930_063551.jpg

Last edited:

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll give Bob some credit for this one. He purposely chose Willard, the trailer lot drunk, as his victim. He figured the arson investigator would see that Willard was shitfaced drunk with a pile of walnut in his living room and not consider Bob as a suspect.

View attachment 1631626
I sort of understand his reasoning for setting this fire. Seeing as how my title thingie specifically referrs to arson, he got rid of a neighbor that by his own admission he had long been concerned about, due to his heating with wood(!?! How dare he?!!) And his obvious concern over Willard's drinking habits. Damn demon rum. I would have burned the guy out too. Great job, Bob! We're all praying for you here in Toasty land. Always happy to help folks get real warm in the fall, amirite?

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He probably doesn't have a white shirt... maybe grey with some ketchup stains would be the best he can do.

And on his reporting on the latest fire - how is he not charged with impersonating a security officer????
You can be charged with impersonating a police officer but I'm not sure there's any state in the US where 'impersonating a security guard' is a thing. Security guards have almost zero power over that of a regular civilian. The only additional authority they usually have is to trespass someone off a property (for which the guard is a representative) or sometimes detain someone under shopkeeper's privilege.

I suspect that Bob is one of those guys who super wanted to be a cop and would probably walk around in something that looks like a police uniform except he got warned that he would be arrested if he kept that shit up.

Last edited:

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
You can be charged with impersonating a police officer but I'm not sure there's any state in the US where 'impersonating a security guard' is a thing. Security guards have almost zero power over that of a regular civilian. They only additional authority they usually have is to trespass someone off a property for which they are a representative or sometimes detain someone under shopkeeper's privilege.

I suspect that Bob is one of those guys who super wanted to be a cop and would probably walk around in something that looks like a police uniform except he got warned that he would be arrested if he kept that shit up.
The funny thing is that Robert hasn't been a Security Guard since 1989 when he worked for Ohio Security Systems. Of course his lazy ass was fired after a few short months. He faked an illness to get out of work and was caught.
Still wears the stupid fucking hat though!!