Lolcow Evangelist Dr. Robert McKim, Sr. - Carrollton, Ohio: crazy preacher, "doxing is illegal!!!" Apocalypse bacon. BISEXUAL. Downs Syndrome, wears PAJAMAS to church

Willard on the Cart

kiwifarms.net
Somehow I ran into this Mckim guy on YouTube about a month ago.
After watching a couple of his videos, I thought he was acting. After all, no one could be this much of a loser.
I then watched several more hours of his rants and concluded that he was real, and absolutely nuts. He really thinks that he has college degrees? This is awesome!!!
I heard him crying about something called "kiwifarms" and decided to look it up.
Now, here I am, ready to help put this hateful asshole in his place.
This is going to be fun, although I have noticed that he doesn't seem to post much any more.
I have a lot to learn.

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somehow I ran into this Mckim guy on YouTube about a month ago.
After watching a couple of his videos, I thought he was acting. After all, no one could be this much of a loser.
I then watched several more hours of his rants and concluded that he was real, and absolutely nuts. He really thinks that he has college degrees? This is awesome!!!
I heard him crying about something called "kiwifarms" and decided to look it up.
Now, here I am, ready to help put this hateful asshole in his place.
This is going to be fun, although I have noticed that he doesn't seem to post much any more.
I have a lot to learn.
Your username and Avi are awesome! Wander around, read a lot. Don't be afraid to dm any questions.

The Last Stand

I'm thankful that ladies like Joan existed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven’t heard from Slob in a while. Guess he hasn’t been able to make bail on those arson charges yet. On the plus side the Carroll County Food Pantry has been able to actually give food to needy people now that Bob isn’t there every day.
What arson? Bob burned something down?

Reactions: Long Story Short

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Just watched the video from Wednesday. It looks to me like the stereo website account is legit, and that the person who opened it just put the wrong email address in when they filled out the registration. Now Bob’s deleted their account, along with their place on the waiting list for specific equipment. What an asshole.

Bob is sperging about ROLLED ROOFING again during this CAER video. Sounds like Bob has a vendetta against his insurance company for holding Bob to the contract he willingly signed.

Also lol:

6CAE7E20-9761-4BBA-890B-0685741BF3BE.jpeg

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
Bob's latest. It's a relatively short one, where he addresses the :epik:s who signed him up for an online-discount store. At 3:35 he kinda quotes CWC, and calls the pranksters "evil monsters":
Bob is sperging about ROLLED ROOFING again during this CAER video. Sounds like Bob has a vendetta against his insurance company for holding Bob the contract he willingly signed.

Also lol:

View attachment 1731174
At 1:15 Rene -- or more likely, an impersonator -- makes an appearance.

And Slob's hovel looks seriously decrepit. Wonder if the County Health/Housing people might be interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

Willard on the Cart

kiwifarms.net
Well, that was interesting. I'd never seen the outside of his trailer before. Seriously, has anyone in the trailer park complained or better yet, has the town he lives in tried to condemn it? I've never seen anything like it.
I'm starting to feel a bit guilty because this guy obviously isn't playing with a full deck.
Most of the videos I have seen so far involve him complaining about everyone and every thing and yet his own life is a complete and total mess!!!

He should probably be under the care of the state for his own safety, and the safety of others.
I admit, it is entertaining though.

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, that was interesting. I'd never seen the outside of his trailer before. Seriously, has anyone in the trailer park complained or better yet, has the town he lives in tried to condemn it? I've never seen anything like it.
I'm starting to feel a bit guilty because this guy obviously isn't playing with a full deck.
Most of the videos I have seen so far involve him complaining about everyone and every thing and yet his own life is a complete and total mess!!!

He should probably be under the care of the state for his own safety, and the safety of others.
I admit, it is entertaining though.
Keep going back through his videos and observe how he treats Rene and especially her family. Your twinges of guilt will vanish.

Brahmin

kiwifarms.net
Bob posted a follow-up video to his "High Wind Advisory" video.

Hes dressed in a security uniform and shows off his flags in front of his trailer, which gives a cameo appearance of his bolted on metal sign featuring his revered titles:
Bob McKim Trailer.png

(I enjoy how proportionately tiny it is and its location just below the A/C sticking out of his window.)

3:50 He talks about the true and honest cause of the fire, and divulges Willard's terminal lung cancer and immediately turns to chastising the forum for not caring enough about it.

7:50 He addresses trolls again, begs them to stop lying about him before they "pay the piper."

YourUnclesDad

You just lost the game
kiwifarms.net
Fuck Willard though, the idiot was smoking cigarettes while he's DYING FROM LUNG CANCER AND USING O2 TANKS near fire!!
Willard has a death wish and he could've killed his neighbors with that crazy fire. Bob is too much of a lunkhead to consider these things.
Apparently the guy who burned his camper down has 6 months to live and we're supposed to feel bad about it. I think Willard should be cuffed and thrown in jail for almost killing his neighbors. I wonder how many other retards like this live at that campground. Well, you got Bob and Willard who live right across from each other. So I guess the concentration of retard is pretty high so far.

Last edited:

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
I’ve had the theory that Carrollton in general is full of smooth brained idiots. Remember this is also the town that gave us Richard Whittington. Not to mention they town actually believed Bob’s story that their computer systems had been compromised by hackers. The attached is from the Free Press Standard when Bob was lying about receiving e-mails from hackers inside the county websites.

Attachments

• 2068DC29-AA87-4F48-8C84-3AF7BFE15A75.jpeg
    2068DC29-AA87-4F48-8C84-3AF7BFE15A75.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 29

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Why does he dress like this? Is he a security guard somewhere?

I worked at McDonald's in high school and I don't continue to wear a paper hat.

I no longer feel sorry for him.
Bob is the Jeremy Dewitte of Carrollton, Ohio. Never made the police force or fire brigade, but won’t let that stop them from LARPing as cops and first responders. (At least JD has caught 10 felonies for it so far. He’s not quite as dumb as Bob, but it’s that assumption of cleverness that gets him in trouble. I have a feeling that, on a basic level, Bob knows he’s stupid. He at least knows better than to start pounding on off-duty sheriffs’ cars and ordering them to pull over.)

Long Story Short

Willard's on the Cart
kiwifarms.net
Why does he dress like this? Is he a security guard somewhere?

I worked at McDonald's in high school and I don't continue to wear a paper hat.

I no longer feel sorry for him.
Bob was a Security guard about 25 years ago for a couple weeks. He faked an illness to get out of work, didn't show up for 15 days, and got fired.
He wears that stupid looking hat because he thinks he's Batman.
As you learn more about Bob, you'll find that he's never had a job for more than a couple weeks and he's been fired from every one of them.
Now he's decided to make up a bunch of titles for himeself, claiming to be an evangelist, a counselor, a doctor. Etc. All of his degrees are fake and come from a diploma mill that is not accredited. They just take stupid people's money, and print them a fake diploma.
Several years ago, a medical professional by the name of Dr Denise Kohler declared Bob to me delusional with a very low IQ. He's so fucking stupid that he showed the report on one of his videos.
Glad to have you on board, Willard!
The more, the merrier!!!

Kangaroo

kiwifarms.net
Bob was a Security guard about 25 years ago for a couple weeks. He faked an illness to get out of work, didn't show up for 15 days, and got fired.
He wears that stupid looking hat because he thinks he's Batman.
As you learn more about Bob, you'll find that he's never had a job for more than a couple weeks and he's been fired from every one of them.
Now he's decided to make up a bunch of titles for himeself, claiming to be an evangelist, a counselor, a doctor. Etc. All of his degrees are fake and come from a diploma mill that is not accredited. They just take stupid people's money, and print them a fake diploma.
Several years ago, a medical professional by the name of Dr Denise Kohler declared Bob to me delusional with a very low IQ. He's so fucking stupid that he showed the report on one of his videos.
Glad to have you on board, Willard!
The more, the merrier!!!
Hey wait - he had that newspaper delivery job for a long time, but then again how many people keep their paper round after they graduate high school - so that's not so much of an achievement, I guess.

I am reel doktur!

kiwifarms.net
Hey wait - he had that newspaper delivery job for a long time, but then again how many people keep their paper round after they graduate high school - so that's not so much of an achievement, I guess.
Or have their 'Paperboy of the Month' award laminated. Slob's greatest achievement!

Bob posted a follow-up video to his "High Wind Advisory" video.

Hes dressed in a security uniform and shows off his flags in front of his trailer, which gives a cameo appearance of his bolted on metal sign featuring his revered titles:
View attachment 1732796
(I enjoy how proportionately tiny it is and its location just below the A/C sticking out of his window.)

3:50 He talks about the true and honest cause of the fire, and divulges Willard's terminal lung cancer and immediately turns to chastising the forum for not caring enough about it.

7:50 He addresses trolls again, begs them to stop lying about him before they "pay the piper."
The sign looks like a ransom note with letters cut from a newpaper.

Last edited: