Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan / cannotgoogleme - Edgy weaboo coomer with pedo tendencies and 15+ years internet history as a lolcow, now known as a disaster developer behind eternal debug build called "Yandere Simulator", confirmed dollfucker

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

How much money will the Kickstarter pull in?

• Total voters

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Akademi is apparently a college now, tailored to Ichiko's tastes.
Wait, but Ayano's mother still lives with her parents, right? And in the future it is still roleplay grounds for stunted adults who live with their parents? And that purplehaired bitch still goes out with adult perverts instead of, I don't know, getting a fucking job? Why do they go out with her if she isn't underage? I mean, it's gross, but not illegal if she is a legal adult.

Have you ever heard of Enjo-kosai? It refers to a japanese phenomenon of schoolgirls going on dates with middle-aged men in exchange for money and gifts.

Why do those fake delinquents wanted to kill themselves over bullying instead of, I don't know, leaving this land of LARPing retards? Why do students from other school came there to fight if this is fake school? Was that other school fake too? Why the fuck all this shit about reforming them matters if it's not a real school and they are not real students?

Why can you drive someone to suicide if this is just a LARPcamp? No one dies for real too? Alex said, that you can get rid of counselor and nurse by exposing their pedo tendencies, but how is that possible if everyone is an adult?

Alex, I know you read this thread. Are you that autistic? Do you really think this excuse will work for Twitch, which became even more anal after years since your trash was banned from there? You already had "all characters are 18, even if stated otherwise" and it didn't help, especially, when you state this.
464646.jpg

kcbbq

I am here for your soul. And a ham. And pie.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'll give credit here: this is the dumbest thing Alex shat out in a while, and it's purely because he's a lazy grifting idiot who probably couldn't even be able to make a college uniform if asked to.
This is the laziest way of trying to make it seem like no one is underaged conceivable. I think this is how hentai licensers in the US used to try age up the characters in hentai stuff set in high school - claiming it's actually a women's college.

Wasn't convincing then, not convincing now.

FallOfGrumps

kiwifarms.net
Alex, I know you read this thread. Are you that autistic? Do you really think this excuse will work for Twitch, which became even more anal after years since your trash was banned from there? You already had "all characters are 18, even if stated otherwise" and it didn't help, especially, when you state this.
View attachment 2625080
Dude, what an idiot. Why the hell would you state something like that in a public discord server?

Newsflash, YandereDev, we don't live in Japan. It's not the norm here, and it shouldn't be.

lumaleelumabop

kiwifarms.net
October 14 bug fixing build (archive)
I wasn’t able to fix as many issues as I wanted to today, but I still managed to fix a bunch! More to come tomorrow!

To see a list of everything that was fixed or changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful artwork of Musume by Horouka!

Fixes and Changes
  • Fixed bug that would cause Sora (cyan-haired Rainbow Boy) to say one of Raibaru’s voiced lines if the player accepted the Martial Arts Club leader’s Task.
  • Fixed bug that caused students to leave smartphones inside of the shower building when they changed clothing in 1980s Mode.
  • Fixed bug that caused students to spin in circles after the player completed the Yakuza’s brother’s beat-em-up Task.
  • Changed the texture of one student’s hair, since it didn’t fit in at all with the rest of the 1989 student body.
  • Fixed bug that made the text “Info-chan’s Room” appear over the Newspaper Club on the map screen of 1980s Mode.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the Yakuza’s brother’s Task from beginning if the player accepted it after 3:30 PM.
  • Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze if the player got a game over during the asylum stealth mission.
  • Fixed bug that caused the Student Info screen to be broken when viewed inside of the protagonist’s home.
  • The term “social media” will no longer appear as an option when leaving a note at a student’s locker.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the Yakuza’s brother from leaving school after his Task had been completed.
  • Cooking Club students will no longer attempt to give food to students who are sleeping.
  • It is no longer possible to walk on top of the library bookcase after pushing it over.
  • Fixed bug that put an unintentionally large amount of bloom in the courtroom scene.

Yizu

kiwifarms.net
The Akademi Daily articles in 1980's Mode has some...interesting trivia.

For one thing, Akademi is apparently a college now, tailored to Ichiko's tastes.
View attachment 2624241View attachment 2624242View attachment 2624243
The academy is supposed to simulate the feeling of high school for students continuing their education and...they can pick what year they're in? What is this, a fucking long-term roleplay session? Also note the "you have to be at least 18 years old in order to apply" part. :story:
View attachment 2624244
It got its name from a bedtime story about young witches and wizards, which Ichiko loved.
View attachment 2624245
Why aren't some people following the dress code? Because it's a privilege if they're at the top of their class. Why are other people allowed to be/act like delinquents? Because they're allowed to roleplay as a delinquent, so long as they don't hurt anyone! It's a part of re-living high school, after all! :story:
View attachment 2624246View attachment 2624247
the /r/Osana subreddit reacted like you'd expect.

In other news, a fan put together a concept video for pushing Osana to kill his stalker and they put more effort into it than Alex ever could.
Local archive, although I had to compress the 480p video down to fit it here.
View attachment 2624302
The fact that even the weeaboo trash knows that Alex's names are retarded is just icing on the cake. :story:

Cast Away

People don't like mirrors, they like filters.
kiwifarms.net
He could either make Yandere Simulator not serious (like how he initially planned to), remove all the pervy stuff and keep it a high school or remake the entire thing into a college itself.

Here's how Japanese college students dress up, for example...
tokyo-japan-1st-mar-2017-japanese-college-students-in-dark-suits-attend-HRGAYD.jpg
Japanese colleges don't have school uniforms. That is a photo of Japanese college graduates dressed up for "Shūkatsu", a.k.a the formal time of year when Japanese companies begin to hire new employees.

Again, Alex can't get a hard on if his game doesn't involve High School Girls (or in this retarded scenario college students dressed up in HS uniforms).

AbduluCthuluZulu

By the power of outdated memes
kiwifarms.net
The Akademi Daily articles in 1980's Mode has some...interesting trivia.

For one thing, Akademi is apparently a college now, tailored to Ichiko's tastes.
View attachment 2624241View attachment 2624242View attachment 2624243
The academy is supposed to simulate the feeling of high school for students continuing their education and...they can pick what year they're in? What is this, a fucking long-term roleplay session? Also note the "you have to be at least 18 years old in order to apply" part. :story:
View attachment 2624244
It got its name from a bedtime story about young witches and wizards, which Ichiko loved.
View attachment 2624245
Why aren't some people following the dress code? Because it's a privilege if they're at the top of their class. Why are other people allowed to be/act like delinquents? Because they're allowed to roleplay as a delinquent, so long as they don't hurt anyone! It's a part of re-living high school, after all! :story:
View attachment 2624246View attachment 2624247
the /r/Osana subreddit reacted like you'd expect.

In other news, a fan put together a concept video for pushing Osana to kill his stalker and they put more effort into it than Alex ever could.
Local archive, although I had to compress the 480p video down to fit it here.
View attachment 2624302
I remember hearing Alex suggest this retarded idea offhandedly back when he was publicly bickering with the SJWs about the panty shot, skirt inventory and schoolgirl murder shit. He finally went and did it, years after the argument ended and he stopped responding to those people. I don't even know what to say here. Who did he even do this for? Is this yet another last ditch effort to get his ugly mug unbanned from twitch?

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
Wait, but Ayano's mother still lives with her parents, right? And in the future it is still roleplay grounds for stunted adults who live with their parents? And that purplehaired bitch still goes out with adult perverts instead of, I don't know, getting a fucking job? Why do they go out with her if she isn't underage? I mean, it's gross, but not illegal if she is a legal adult.

Why do those fake delinquents wanted to kill themselves over bullying instead of, I don't know, leaving this land of LARPing retards? Why do students from other school came there to fight if this is fake school? Was that other school fake too? Why the fuck all this shit about reforming them matters if it's not a real school and they are not real students?

Why can you drive someone to suicide if this is just a LARPcamp? No one dies for real too? Alex said, that you can get rid of counselor and nurse by exposing their pedo tendencies, but how is that possible if everyone is an adult?

View attachment 2625080
lol kokona's whole logic is she's whoring herself out because her dad took out a loan to pay for her tuition fees.
Her tuition fees to larp as a highschooler all day.
May as well say kokona's dad is her "daddy" with a skank and findom fetish.

morimori-chan

mori-chan living under fascism
kiwifarms.net
Japanese colleges don't have school uniforms. That is a photo of Japanese college graduates dressed up for "Shūkatsu", a.k.a the formal time of year when Japanese companies begin to hire new employees.

Again, Alex can't get a hard on if his game doesn't involve High School Girls (or in this retarded scenario college students dressed up in HS uniforms).
I thought they had a dress code, though?

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Alex could have clearly avoided all this shit by just setting it in a college in the first fucking place, but since he's a pedophile loser who never moved past High School he just can't stand not having High School anime girls to slurp over.
If he had to do an asspull last minute, my simple solution that took all of 10 seconds to think up was just say everyone got held back because the school year was disrupted due to quarantine. Or not even held back, they're just playing catch up because they missed X amount of months. If that's too real, make it a school specifically for transfer students who had holes in their education from being shuffled around so much, so they're spending X amount of weeks attending this school before going to college, just so they have all the basics down.

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if its been said but; the 1980's mode, did he just steal the whole original fan made mode?
If he did steal it, he did the bare minimum and still couldn't give them unique mornings.

Committed Wolf

Shameless Furry. Send Help.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if its been said but; the 1980's mode, did he just steal the whole original fan made mode?
If he did steal it, he did the bare minimum and still couldn't give them unique mornings.
I don't think Alex stole it, but we might be thinking of different mods, so could you link to the mod you're talking about so we can compare?

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I foresee the changelog of tonight's build: "Fixed a bug where Raibaru was not permanently joined to Osana at the hip at all times."
I know that's a joke, but I think Apollo gave you the gift of prophecy. I played through the main mode again and Raibaru literally is joined to Osana most of the time.

I don't know when Alex adjusted her, but if you try to block her and Osana goes more than two steps away, Raibaru will start running or even slide across the floor to catch up. If you talk to Raibaru (when the game lets you, that is), Osana will stop moving to watch.

Alex also made another change. At the start of the day, four students will run to their lockers, change into their other shoes, then run back out to socialize with each other. Two of them are at the gate entrance and the other two are right next to where Raibaru and Osana have their conversations.

Last edited:

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that's a joke, but I think Apollo gave you the gift of prophecy. I played through the main mode again and Raibaru literally is joined to Osana most of the time.
View attachment 2627537
I don't know when Alex adjusted her, but if you try to block her and Osana goes a certain distance, Raibaru will start running to catch up. If you talk to Raibaru (when the game lets you, that is), Osana will stop moving to watch.

Alex also made another change. At the start of the day, four students will run to their lockers, change into their other shoes, then run back out to socialize with each other. Two of them are at the gate entrance and the other two are right next to where Raibaru and Osana have their conversations.
ORGANIC GAMEDESIGN*
*organic just like fertilizer