Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan / cannotgoogleme - Edgy weaboo coomer with pedo tendencies and 15+ years internet history as a lolcow, now known as a disaster developer behind eternal debug build called "Yandere Simulator", confirmed dollfucker

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

The end of EvaXephon?

• Total voters

Natsuki

Born tired of what the sjw would bring
kiwifarms.net
Tbh I did watch the video when he uploaded it and when he put the model I was like ' are you fucking kidding me' because while looking kinda good from far it's way to obvious that's based on the persona series style. Btw I think I found where he based megami's hair from as the first model hair (you know when he hid her under the fountain) it's very similar to sumika's wakarubami from kakegurui
Kawaru_Manga.jpg

But then again this is yandere dev so it isn't a surprise he took 'inspirations' from an almost hentai like kakegurui.

Last edited:

Minecraft Clock6422

kiwifarms.net
But then again this is yandere dev so it isn't a surprise he took 'inspirations' from an almost hentai like kakegurui.
Kakegurui really sounds like an anime that Alex would watch, one that he would go simp and coom over to fulfill his anime fetishes, although so far I haven't seen him publicly saying that he watched Kakegurui. (won't be surprised if he eventually says so)

EDIT: To the post above me, mind resizing the image down a little bit?

lumaleelumabop

kiwifarms.net
December 12 bug fixing build (archive)
Got a big update for you today! Lots of changes in this build. Everything from bug fixes to quality-of-life improvements to new hair models for the characters – including Senpai himself!

To read a list of everything that was changed in the latest build, scroll down past this beautiful illustration of Ryoba by mmoKa_!

Fixes, Changes, Additions
  • If the player lowered School Atmosphere, every member of the Newspaper Club would become Sleuths, meaning that the Newspaper Club President would never be inside of his clubroom, meaning that the player would never be able to join the Newspaper Club. This oversight has been addressed; the Newsppaer Club President now stays inside of his clubroom when atmosphere is low.
  • Previously, in order to invest study points into a school subject, the player had to tap a button repeatedly. This became very tedious if the player had saved up 50+ study points and wanted to invest them all at once. As of now, the player can simply hold down the left/right button to add/subtract study points, instead of tapping a button repeatedly.
  • Fixed bug that was preventing the game from realizing that Ryoba’s rival had been eliminated if the player obtained enough Affection Points, but went home without actually watching the matchmaking cutscene between the rival and the suitor.
  • If the player used the Emergency Shower located in the Science Clubroom to change out of a bloody uniform, the dropped bloody uniform would appear inside of the Science Lab instead of the Science Clubroom. This bug has been fixed.
  • Fixed bug that caused the Counselor to remember the previous occasions that the player had been sent to her office, even if the player reset the day. (I guess the Counselor was immune to time travel, and could see across timelines!)
  • Students no longer react to petty things (like Yandere-chan crouching) if they are currently hiding in their classrooms, cowering in fear because they saw something that caused them to worry about the possibility of a killer at school.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that the player had used up a purchased item and that the item should no longer be available from the “Bring To School” menu until the player bought a new one.
  • Fixed bug that would cause the game to incorrectly save data on what panties the player had recently purchased, allowing the player to buy panties, reset the week, and keep the panties they had purchased.
  • Fixed bug that caused Ayano to use the wrong school uniform during her Befriend/Betray cutscene with Osana, if the player had picked any uniform other than the default one.
  • Fixed bug that would cause a student’s pathfinding to break if they spotted a corpse while running to their classroom because they saw something scary elsewhere in school.
  • Fixed bug that would instantly grant the player access to free rat poison / alcohol / cigarettes / condoms if they had chosen to enter the tutorial instead of skip it.
  • It is no longer possible to strike up a conversation with a student while they are cowering in fear in their classroom, scared because of something they saw in school.
  • Updated Senpai’s default hair model for the first time in 7 years. With this, I believe that the game is no longer using any “Game Asset Studio” hair models anywhere.
  • Fixed bug that would cause the player to have a negative amount of Study Points in class if they used the “Skip straight to a specific week” debug feature.
  • Fixed bug that caused a corpse inside of a garbage bag to “wear” a labcoat, if the dead student had been wearing a labcoat when they were wrapped up.
  • Fixed bug that allowed the player to repeatedly pay money for an item in the convenience store, even if the player had already purchased that item.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the “Fake ID” icon from appearing in stores if the player obtained a Fake ID from the Yakuza instead of from Info-chan.
  • Fixed bug that caused the game to incorrectly track the number of times that the player had been spotted carrying a suspicious weapon.
  • Fixed bug that made Ritsuko’s canon elimination method impossible, but only if the player was trying to trigger it on a Thursday.
  • Fixed bug that prevented Horuda from reacting properly to a locker note about bullying when she was a victim of bullying.
  • Fixed bug that could cause a teacher to get stuck while trying to pathfind to a student’s corpse on top of the gym stage.
  • From now on, being shoved by a student council member while crouching or crawling will cause the player to stand up.
  • Fixed bug that caused a mind-broken slave to act like a normal student if the player aimed a camera at their face.
  • Fixed bug that would cause the radio near the incinerator to sound as though it was playing two songs simultaneously.
  • Fixed the order of two students in the 202X Alphabet Killer Challenge who were not in correct alphabetical order.
  • Fixed bug that caused an option to appear when talking to Riku Sora that would make the game freeze.
  • Fixed bug that caused a black shape to appear in the hair model of the Newspaper Club’s president.
  • Updated the 1980s Mode delinquent boys with higher-quality hair models and textures.
  • Changed the hair model for one of the Light Music Club girls in 1980s Mode.
  • Fixed typo in the Ideas entry for the Electrocution elimination method.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
the sameface is terrifying, moreso than the normal models wtf. i wouldn't be surprised if he's gonna use the same model for all considering the hair fits so perfectly like that
True, but on the other hand, this is just another issue that he can """"""""""fix"""""""""" later on. The cycle shall never cease.

Minecraft Clock6422

kiwifarms.net
The new character model is, in fact, confirmed. It's being mentioned in the end of the video.
Pretty sure Alex will use the same face models, albeit different colors for the eyes, skin, etc., but will maintain the same overall shape. Just like Aoi model pack (and other student models from Unity Asset Store) did for the past 7 years.

True, but on the other hand, this is just another issue that he can """"""""""fix"""""""""" later on. The cycle shall never cease.
This'll take him half a decade to "fix", at best, I wonder what chum bucket full of excuses he has to offer. Even more interesting if another Lovesick/Love Letter scenario starts fire under his ass for the second time.

Natsuki

Born tired of what the sjw would bring
kiwifarms.net
God the fact that fans got a hand on this model,managed to mod it in into the game and tried to change the faces just shows me who is doing the work here. Alex please ffs move into a guionist/producer role and let the fans do the work because even though most of them are probably teens/young adults they do a better work than you

lumaleelumabop

kiwifarms.net
December 14 bug fixing build (archive)
Whoops! There were a couple of really inconvenient bugs in the previous build. This new update should fix those problems.

To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this gorgeous artwork depicting what the cover artwork might look like for a manga about Yandere Simulator if it was published in 1989!

(I’m not sure whether or not the artist wants to remain anonymous, so I won’t post their username unless they tell me they inform me that they’re okay with it.)

Fixes, Changes, Additions
  • It is now possible to attack Raibaru without being counter-attacked if you have poisoned Raibaru first (with any of the 4 types of poison). (It was always supposed to work this way; I didn’t realize that this feature wasn’t functioning properly.)
  • Updated the text that describes the benefits of raising your Physical Education stat. (Specifically, the text that displays when using the Gaming Club’s computer to boost your stats.)
  • Fixed bug that made it difficult for the game to detect whether or not the player should be able to pick up a nearby radio, if the radio had fallen and landed upside-down.
  • Fixed bug that caused Yandere-chan’s club accessories to remain visible on her body when she was wearing only a towel in the shower building.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the game from acknowledging that the player had successfully eliminated their rival at the end of the day on Friday.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the game from allowing the player to purchase sleeping medicine from the convenience store in town.
  • Fixed bug that prevented volumes 2~5 of Life Note from appearing in Yandere-chan’s room after being collected at school.
  • Fixed bug that caused a female delinquent’s face and body to deform in weird ways when she was sulking on a bench.
  • Fixed bug that would let the player have an infinite number of sedatives if they purchased one.
  • It is now possible to pause the game during a Befriend/Betray mission.

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex made his own attempt at the iceberg tier meme back in May. (A)
6p9iw4a2zj071.png
Most of it is information we knew about already, but I'd like to draw attention to the last tier.
6p9iw4a2zj071 (1).png
Why does it matter who Selenne2005 or the first Aishi is? Why is Sakyu's ring significant enough to warrant a mention at the bottom tier? Why is an unnamed woman walking around on the street important? Why should we care about how Aoi lost her eye? I sense even more convoluted 'lore' incoming in the future.

Alex also stated his future plans a few weeks ago. (A)

Basically, make some videos, replace the models once it's all done, then maybe launch the crowdfunding campaign.
o0sjfqiqws181.png
On a different topic, here's the archives of the different versions of Ai's song.

Old version:

New version:

New version with just the instrumentals:

Bonus video, because why not.

Kiwi Kitty

Meow
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2809490
Most of it is information we knew about already, but I'd like to draw attention to the last tier.
View attachment 2809496
Why does it matter who Selenne2005 or the first Aishi is? Why is Sakyu's ring significant enough to warrant a mention at the bottom tier? Why is an unnamed woman walking around on the street important? Why should we care about how Aoi lost her eye? I sense even more convoluted 'lore' incoming in the future.

Basically, make some videos, replace the models once it's all done, then maybe launch the crowdfunding campaign.
View attachment 2809686
On a different topic, here's the archives of the different versions of Ai's song.

Old version:
View attachment 2809571
New version:
View attachment 2809580
View attachment 2809584
View attachment 2809630
"Immediate future"

Haha nice joke Alex. We all know the first item on that list will last at least 2 more years so you can milk the Patreon.

Minecraft Clock6422

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2809490
View attachment 2809496

View attachment 2809686

Old version:
View attachment 2809571
New version:
View attachment 2809580
View attachment 2809584
View attachment 2809630
Now not gonna lie, the instrumental version actually sounds pretty good, if you forget for a while that this isn't from YanSim.
Sad to see the vocals and horrid lyrics just ruin it, not to mention the game's "development" (Demo or Revision B, whatever it is) doesn't even need all the voice actors at this point.

I sense more convoluted "lore" coming in the future
Oh boy, is it another pile of excuses on why "pantyshots are really great and truly contribute to the progression of the game's lore"?
Or is it some other pointless shit that Alex writes an entire essay on, only to be forgotten and buried later on?

Catgirls are Love

Make Catgirls Purr Again
kiwifarms.net
Checked Alex's Patreon on a whim, looks like another "generous contributor" has pulled out.
View attachment 2810620
No change in number of patrons at the time of disappearance, but that's a drop of $93. The pattern of a larger than usual contributor appearing then disappearing continues to repeat.
Yesterday morning I posted a screenshot of the Patreon earnings noting that the "generous contributor" has vanished, again. Today, it's almost like the "generous contributor" is lurking here and manipulating the Patreon earnings whenever they're documented here and show Alex's waning support.
notevenhiding it.PNG

Hello, "generous contributor". You're throwing your money into a bonfire, Alex is a lazy jackass coomer with pedophile tendencies that cannot tell the truth to save his life, and the game is never getting finished.

Kiwi Kitty

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday morning I posted a screenshot of the Patreon earnings noting that the "generous contributor" has vanished, again. Today, it's almost like the "generous contributor" is lurking here and manipulating the Patreon earnings whenever they're documented here and show Alex's waning support.
View attachment 2812812
Hello, "generous contributor". You're throwing your money into a bonfire, Alex is a lazy jackass coomer with pedophile tendencies that cannot tell the truth to save his life, and the game is never getting finished.
You say that like the "generous contributor" isn't Alex.

Hi cum man!