Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan / cannotgoogleme - Edgy weaboo coomer with pedo tendencies and 15+ years internet history as a lolcow, now known as a disaster developer behind eternal debug build called "Yandere Simulator", confirmed dollfucker

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

The end of EvaXephon?

• Total voters

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A normal occurrence; Alex's Patreon drops every month, and tends to regain some of the lost patrons/earnings for 1-3 days afterwards. Not entirely sure why this happens every month, but not an unusual development. Now, if over the next few days we see Patrons remain steady yet earnings go up by $100+, that's the lurker doing their magic.
In most cases that's just people resubbing, and I believe it's partially the case here. But I also am pretty sure Alex funds himself for ego.

Either way, I find the patreon posting on cows kinda boring, especially when they do what Alex does and keeps it metastable.

• Agree
Reactions: Ann

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A normal occurrence; Alex's Patreon drops every month, and tends to regain some of the lost patrons/earnings for 1-3 days afterwards. Not entirely sure why this happens every month, but not an unusual development. Now, if over the next few days we see Patrons remain steady yet earnings go up by $100+, that's the lurker doing their magic.
It's normal to see it at the beginning of each month, but I think there were drops in the middle of them, right? It's harder to explain.

Also, his earnings are lower than ever, yet he renovated his room and bought new PC, which is probably even more expensive at this point. Where does he get the money? And for the life of me, I am not going to believe that he is a freelance coder until I meet at least 5 people he worked for. His coding skills and understanding of OOP are atrocious.

Humbert Humbert

But you can call me Daddy Humbert.
kiwifarms.net
When I was reading the part about updating the models to “dispel the notion that the characters are underage”, a thought came to me and I can’t shake it. Alex reminds me of Humbert Humbert (the actual character, not me).
  • Predilection for underaged girls- I do not think I need to elaborate further on this, just look at him outing himself with the sex license shit among many other questionable events with long winded explanations. Humbert has Lolita, Alex has Mai Waifu. If I recall correctly, they are the same height (or a couple inches difference at the most) :story:
  • Unreliable narrator- His explanations for everything he’s fucked up with are long, wordy, and usually filled with exaggerations and flat out lies. He carefully words and dresses up these excuses with lies and persuasive strategies to woo himself back into his intended audience’s good graces. Humbert essentially does the same, except a little bit better than Alex.
  • Creation of concepts to explain- Alex tries to explain his v-slice and the concept of gremlins, Humbert tries to explain the concept of nymphets.
  • Incarcerated- Humbert is writing the book from his jail cell, Alex likens his bedroom to a jail cell. Unlike Humbert, Alex apparently spent a month redecorating his den. I can partly understand this, as long as he didn’t take money straight out of the tip jar to accomplish this. Throwing up a few different posters and rearranging shit would’ve worked too. Not sure why he needs the carpets replaced either, unless his sessions with Mai Waifu and the chicken tendies got a bit too messy over the years.
  • Incarcerated before the story begins- Alex was homeschooled and never left his house in his childhood, Humbert spent time in asylums before the story took place.
  • Homicidal/Suicidal rage-Humbert murders Quilty, the man who kidnapped his Lolita away from him. Alex threatens to top himself whenever someone tries to compete with his high school girl masterpiece.
Forgive me for sperging im ready for my negrates

PineappleJiafei

kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'll try to make this as quick as possible, before alex announced the new models, David_00 (The person who is currently working on them) posted some screenshots of them(now they're deleted from the official server), here they are.
baseeeereer-5.pngfaces.pngfaces_kjech_tex_BD.pngkjech_face_render_ayano-1.pngkjech_face_render-2.pngshusthing.pngshusthing-2.pngshusthing-4.pngshusthing-5.pngshusthing-6.pngunknown-282.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Empty bottle of fanta

kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'll try to make this as quick as possible, before alex announced the new models, David_00 (The person who is currently working on them) posted some screenshots of them(now they're deleted from the official server), here they are.
They look basically the fucking same. Polished and nicer sure but this is just aoi.pack final draft! What the hell happened to the "major overhaul" Alex was talking about.? What is this??

Edit: The uniforms look way better, but that skirt highlight just gave them all dicks.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>kjech-face-render
Well, that explains it.

What the hell happened to the "major overhaul" Alex was talking about.? What is this??
This man made Raibaru useless, then amped her up to being bullshit obstacle, albeit still buggy, then almost reverted her back and called this shit A PROGRESS. What did you expect?

This is what being denied Alex's dick for eight years does to a woman.
Implying that she had any other during this.

Thank you, but what about rigging? Will he be able to just put them into the game and call it a day or he will have to create new animations too?

cock licking 69

I have a TV
kiwifarms.net
confused after all this "major overhaul" all he did was give the models what appears to be a penis, and still continues to have these supposed high school students wearing the Japanese Middle School uniform (..and somehow all 18+.)

edit: I used the wrong word....

AbduluCthuluZulu

By the power of outdated memes
kiwifarms.net
If I remember right, Kjech's yansim art had all those weird quirks because Alex requested them. It's not surprising that the character models he had custom-made shares those quirks.
Speaking of, my theory is the 'dick' on all the characters was an attempt to make the skirt tight around the crotch like in Kjech's art, but something got fucked up along the way. (Or it's just not showing properly on the reference pose? I'd need to see those digital sex dolls playing animations to be sure I guess.)

Last edited:

Empty bottle of fanta

kiwifarms.net
If I remember right, Kjech's yansim art had all those weird quirks because Alex requested them. It's not surprising that the character models he had custom-made shares those quirks.
Speaking of, my theory is the 'dick' on all the characters was an attempt to make the skirt tight around the crotch like in Kjech's art, but something got fucked up along the way. (Or it's just not showing properly on the reference pose? I'd need to see those digital sex dolls playing animations to be sure I guess.)
Its a light trick to make it look like their skirts are being englufed into the coochie, but that doesn't happen when a 3D model is WALKING around. Therefore, futanari simulator.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

Vigorously Schizposting
kiwifarms.net
When I was reading the part about updating the models to “dispel the notion that the characters are underage”, a thought came to me and I can’t shake it. Alex reminds me of Humbert Humbert (the actual character, not me).
  • Predilection for underaged girls- I do not think I need to elaborate further on this, just look at him outing himself with the sex license shit among many other questionable events with long winded explanations. Humbert has Lolita, Alex has Mai Waifu. If I recall correctly, they are the same height (or a couple inches difference at the most) :story:
  • Unreliable narrator- His explanations for everything he’s fucked up with are long, wordy, and usually filled with exaggerations and flat out lies. He carefully words and dresses up these excuses with lies and persuasive strategies to woo himself back into his intended audience’s good graces. Humbert essentially does the same, except a little bit better than Alex.
  • Creation of concepts to explain- Alex tries to explain his v-slice and the concept of gremlins, Humbert tries to explain the concept of nymphets.
  • Incarcerated- Humbert is writing the book from his jail cell, Alex likens his bedroom to a jail cell. Unlike Humbert, Alex apparently spent a month redecorating his den. I can partly understand this, as long as he didn’t take money straight out of the tip jar to accomplish this. Throwing up a few different posters and rearranging shit would’ve worked too. Not sure why he needs the carpets replaced either, unless his sessions with Mai Waifu and the chicken tendies got a bit too messy over the years.
  • Incarcerated before the story begins- Alex was homeschooled and never left his house in his childhood, Humbert spent time in asylums before the story took place.
  • Homicidal/Suicidal rage-Humbert murders Quilty, the man who kidnapped his Lolita away from him. Alex threatens to top himself whenever someone tries to compete with his high school girl masterpiece.
Forgive me for sperging im ready for my negrates
In this metaphor, who's Quilty?

Troondere Simulator :story:

Humbert Humbert

But you can call me Daddy Humbert.
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah Alex, this is definitely going to make the whole “underage” thing go away. It will replaced with “what the fuck is wrong with their skirts holy shit”
In this metaphor, who's Quilty?
Dr Apeis (or the next person to threaten Alex’s ego with a competitor in his game) of course! He did succeed in yeeting him away so that also fits.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah Alex, this is definitely going to make the whole “underage” thing go away. It will replaced with “what the fuck is wrong with their skirts holy shit”
"Characters in YanSim are underage! - No, they're not! How any girl in Academy can be underage with a dick the size of a Fanta bottle?!"

Last edited:

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220107_134834_com.google.android.youtube_edit_199114447259200.jpg

I love how everyone has to explain how to play the game because Alex couldn't programme a game that isn't fucking stupid.