Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan / cannotgoogleme - Edgy weaboo coomer with pedo tendencies and 15+ years internet history as a lolcow, now known as a disaster developer behind eternal debug build called "Yandere Simulator", confirmed dollfucker

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

The end of EvaXephon?

• Total voters

reGHew9348

Gang of Harleys Official Member
kiwifarms.net
I've been catching up on YanDev shit recently and I just have to say that I am so fucking floored that he's been working on this thing for this long and he STILL DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE THE WORD "YANDERE". On top of his general lack of knowledge and disrespect for the culture he's supposedly so enamored with.

lumaleelumabop

kiwifarms.net
January 8 bug fixing build (archive)
Hello! I’ve prepared a new build with a lot of bug fixes, but also some improvements and new features that you might be interested in.

To read a list of everything that is new or different in the latest build, scroll down past this super-cute, super-adorable illustration of Shiromi by Momo-Fujimi! (After all, 2022 is a “Year of the Tiger” according to the Japanese Zodiac!)

Bug Fixes
  • It was discovered that the two trash cans (the one at the indoor cafeteria and the one at the outdoor cafeteria) were not “equal” to one another; one of them lacked functionality that the other one possessed. The two trash cans have been updated so that they both support the same types of items now.
  • If the player eliminated their rival, and then the police were called to school to investigate a different student’s murder on a subsequent day, a bug would cause Senpai to appear during the End-of-Day police investigation sequence. This bug has been fixed.
  • If the player killed a rival several weeks after eliminating her non-lethally, her elimination information would not update on either the Stats screen or the courtroom sequence. This bug has been fixed.
  • Fixed bug that caused the new “doors open by tapping button rather than holding button” feature to cause locked doors to automatically open even if the player did not possess a key or lockpick.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to interact with any object that was dropped near the areas of the rooftop where corpses could be dropped from.
  • Fixed bug that could result in Raibaru sliding across the ground instead of walking when accompanying Osana to her Monday after-class rooftop event.
  • Fixed bug that caused the game over screen to glitch out if the player was caught during an outside-of-school stealth mission.
  • Fixed bug that would allow Ryoba to put lethal poison in a rival’s bento even if she didn’t possess any lethal poison.
  • Fixed bug that made it possible to use a circular saw to dismember a corpse that was wrapped inside of a garbage bag.
  • Fixed the hair model of a female 1980s Mode student whose twintails were not symmetrical.
Changes and Improvements
  • From now on, if the player obtains lethal poison, a sedative, or a lockpick while at school and brings it home, they will be able to bring that item from home to school in the future.
  • Put a “CLUBMEMBER USE ONLY” sign above the vat of acid in the Science Club so that players would understand that the protagonist can only use the vat if they have joined the club.
  • Changed “Raibaru walks beside Osana” code back to “Raibaru walks behind Osana like a pet dog” code. The “walk beside” code resulted in too many bugs and janky-looking situations.
  • All characters in 1980s Mode now have profiles and appropriate likes/dislikes that match their profiles / identities!
  • The Characters page of the official website has been updated with pictures of Saisho Saikou when he was younger!
  • It is now possible to pickpocket a shed key from the Gardening Club leader in 1980s Mode.
  • Updated Ryoba’s walk animation to match the arm position of her idle animation.
  • Updated the hair models and textures for a handful of characters.
1980s Mode Asylum Stealth Mission
  • It is now possible to pick up pebbles inside of the Asylum stealth mission and toss them to make a small noise that temporarily distracts anyone close enough to hear it.
  • It is now possible to find a bottle of lethal poison and a bottle of sedative in the Asylum, and bring the items home with you once you’ve finished the mission.
  • It is now possible to use “Yandere Vision” during the Asylum stealth mission to see the location of enemies and the items that you’re looking for.
  • It is now possible to hide inside of lockers during the Asylum stealth mission. Enemies cannot detect you while you’re inside of a locker.

lumaleelumabop

kiwifarms.net
January 17 bug fixing build and small announcement (archive)
Hello! I have a new bug-fixing build for you today. Also, today is a special day to me, for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with Yandere Simulator.

To see a list of everything that has been changed in the latest build (and hear why today is special) scroll down past these two beautiful illustrations by bbreaad!

Oh, what, you thought I only wanted to share one gorgeous illustration from bbreaad I wanted to share? Think again! Here’s another!

Fixes, Changes, Additions
  • If the player attempts to attend class while the washing machine is currently washing some bloody clothing, the game will report that there is currently bloody clothing present at school. This is intentional, but has been mistaken for a bug. From now on, the text “The washing machine is still running” will display when the player attempts to attend class under these circumstances, so that the player understands why the game is reporting the presence of bloody clothing.
  • Fixed bug that was preventing a feature from working – the “If students suspect a serial killer at school, and then a student is arrested by the police, everyone at school believes that the school has become a safer place, so School Atmosphere improves” feature.
  • From now on, whenever the player highlights the “Report Narcotics” option in the Counselor menu, a little warning will appear to let the player know that reporting a girl for possession of illegal narcotics will cause her to be arrested, NOT expelled.
  • From now on, if a rival’s suitor goes looking for the rival, but they are inside of the school incinerator, the suitor will look around in a confused fashion, then leave and not search for the rival any more.
  • From now on, any female student with a smile as their default facial expression will no longer smile if Ryoba tries to speak to them, if the student has witnessed Ryoba commit murder in the past.
  • Fixed bug that caused the Journalist to apprehend Ryoba for being splattered with blood, even though she was wearing a painter’s smock and the blood should have been mistaken for red paint.
  • Fixed bug that caused a student’s corpse to turn invisible unless the player was pointing their camera at the location where that student had died – but only after reloading a save.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the game from putting a student’s corpse into a trash bag if the player was loading a save that involved corpses in trash bags present at school.
  • Fixed bug that would prevent the “Toggle” button from working on the Mission Mode screen if the player was using a mod to translate the game into another language.
  • All students in 1980s Mode now have unique reputation values (previously, they were all using the same reputation values as the 202X students).
  • Updated the “Characters” page of the official website with new artwork for how Ryoba looks in modern day, and also artwork for Ronshaku Loans.
  • The message “Debug Commands Enabled!” will now appear when activating debug commands, so that players can be certain that they are activated.
  • The Art Club in 1980s Mode now create unique cherry tree paintings on Friday, instead of creating the same paintings as the 202X Art Club.
  • Fixed bug that made the Gardening Club President of 1989 speak with a female voice after he noticed the player trying to pickpocket him.
  • Fixed bug that would cause the Senpai of 202X to appear bald in the intro cutscene if the player selected the 13th hair option for him.
  • There was a part of the asylum that did not have proper ground detection, allowing Ryoba to walk on air. This area is now inaccessible.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the game from recognizing when the player had collected a Senpai Shrine item. (There is still only one.)
  • Fixed bug that made the “hair stuck in fan, decapitated by fan blades” elimination method possible for 1980s Mode rivals.
  • Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis’ corpse to turn invisible if the player tried to wrap her dead body in a garbage bag.
  • Fixed bug that caused the game to incorrectly track which students the player had taken a panty shot of.
  • Fixed bug that prevented Ryoba from having her unique facial shape while wearing her pajamas at home.
  • Fixed bug that caused the game to recognize a bucket full of liquid as a bucket full of dumbbells.
  • The “police investigation sequence” now features unique background music in 1980s Mode.
  • Corrected likes/dislikes for students who had the incorrect number of likes/dislikes.
  • Updated the hair/eye textures for the 1980s Mode Sports Club and Photography Club.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the “dump corpse off of rooftop” feature from working.
  • Updated various miscellaneous hair models for female students in 1980s Mode.
  • Changed the hairstyle for the 1980s Mode Martial Arts Club President.
  • It is now possible to find a box of cigarettes inside of the asylum.
  • Fixed bug that made it possible to access Yanvania in 1980s Mode.
  • Updated the hair model for one of the 202X swimming club boys.
  • Ryoba now uses the correct face when she is in the town.
  • Fixed clipping issues in the 1980s nurse’s coat.
  • Fixed typos in 1980s Mode student profiles.
Small Announcement
On January 17th, 2009, I streamed a video game for the first time. It completely changed my life; once I experienced the thrill of playing video games while interacting with an audience, I didn’t want to do anything else! For a period of several years, I streamed every day, usually for 12 hours straight!

These days, I don’t have as much spare time to stream as I previously did. However, every year, during the month of January, I take two days off from work to celebrate the anniversary of my streaming career by replaying the first two games I ever streamed. On January 17th, I play Resident Evil 4, and on January 19th, I play Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.

This year, I’ll be playing the VR re-release of RE4. That’s right, I’ll be wearing a VR headset for the anniversary stream this year! I’m not actually sure how long the battery will last, but I’ll stream for as long as I can! If I can’t beat the game in one sitting, that just means I’ll stream it for a couple of hours every day until I eventually beat it.

If you’d like to join me, you can find me at twitch.tv/yanderedev. I plan to start at 12:00 noon in the PST timezone. Even if you only pop in for a few minutes just to say hello, I would be very happy to see you there!

Diesel Boogaloo

kiwifarms.net
Alex said:
This year, I’ll be playing the VR re-release of RE4. That’s right, I’ll be wearing a VR headset for the anniversary stream this year! I’m not actually sure how long the battery will last, but I’ll stream for as long as I can! If I can’t beat the game in one sitting, that just means I’ll stream it for a couple of hours every day until I eventually beat it.

Did he mention having a VR set before?
Anyway, we all know what he's doing most of the time when he has it on, and it is definitely not VRChat or Elite Dangerous.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
Did he mention having a VR set before?
Anyway, we all know what he's doing most of the time when he has it on, and it is definitely not VRChat or Elite Dangerous.
Sounds like he got a christmas gift. Just wait until he tries to shove VR support into Yandere Simulator. He'll achieve the fabled negative framerate.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
VR support into Yandere Simulator
Oh, no.
1642487851545.png

If you know what I mean.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
Oh, no.
View attachment 2897198

If you know what I mean.
The dead giveaway for this would be if he updates the models with extra bones and precise collision models instead of rough shapes and simple humanoid skeletons. Extra bones in the thighs, chest, face, and such are common for vr "feel them up" skeletons to allow better physics. He'll brush over it as adding extra "life" to the characters, but I'll know the truth.

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the character section was apparently updated with some new art and characters. And with new characters comes new lore.
Ichiko Saikou:
From 202X, drawn by Kjech:
aunt.pngaunt-front.png
From 1989, courtesy of Mulberry:
aunt-portrait.png
Her description says essentially the same things on the whole Akademi LARP shit, but it looks like Alex clarified(?) that it's not a college. Instead, it's an academy that you can enroll in after high school, but before college? I don't know if it's been there since the start or if Alex edited it since then.
Ichiko Saikou is the firstborn daughter of Saisho Saikou, the founder of Saikou Corp. She was first in line to inherit Saikou Corp from her father, although it would ultimately be her brother who inherited the company.

As the daughter of one of the most intelligent and influential men of the 20th century, many people expected her to excel academically. However, throughout her teenage years, her performance at school was never above average. Because she failed to live up to the impossibly high expectations placed on her, she was treated unkindly by her peers, leading her to have many unpleasant experiences throughout high school.

According to press releases from Saikou Corp, Saisho Saikou was heartbroken to see his daughter unhappy, so he came up with a way to let her "re-live" high school while still continuing her education: he paid for the construction of an academy that is meant to resemble a traditional Japanese high school as much as possible.

Official sources claim that Saisho Saikou wanted to give his daughter the perfect "high school experience", so he tailored the school to her exact tastes. Ichiko loves the countryside, so Akademi was built in a rural area. Ichiko's favorite colors are white and gold, which is why Akademi has a white and gold color scheme. Ichiko loves symmetry, so the school building has a square shape. Ichiko adores "sailor-style" school uniforms, so Akademi's uniforms were designed to resemble middle-school uniforms instead of the blazers that are more commonly found in traditional Japanese high schools.

During the late 1980s, there were rumors that the officially-given explanation for Akademi's construction was a carefully crafted lie, and that the true reason for the school's existence was much more sinister. These rumors claimed that Saisho was tremendously disappointed in his daughter for failing to live up to his own legacy, and had created Akademi to be a school-themed "boot camp" designed to whip her into shape and train her to become the perfect heir to his company. Interest in these rumors slowly declined over time due to a lack of evidence.

Ichiko graduated from Akademi in 1989. With Ichiko gone, the school had finished serving its original purpose - but it was not closed down. Saikou Corp decided to market Akademi as an elite school for high school graduates who wanted to continue their education in an setting that simulates the feeling of a high school environment. Aspiring students must be at least 18 years old in order to apply for enrollment at Akademi. If accepted, students can choose to be a "first-year", "second-year", or "third-year" student. Some students enroll in Akademi purely to recieve an elite education, while a very small minority enroll because they want to re-live their high school years once last time before they move on to college.

The school's name has its origins in Ichiko's childhood. When Ichiko Saikou was a young girl, she adored a bedtime story about a school for young witches and wizards called "the Akademi Institute." When Saisho built the school, he named it "Akademi Academy" - but saying the school's name feels like saying the same word twice, so most people just call it "Akademi."

Ichicko Saikou vanished from the public eye in 1990. The disappearance of Ichiko Saikou is a mystery; nobody knows why she vanished or where she went. Some people theorize that she may have been unable to handle the immense expectations placed on her by her father and the world, so she fled Japan to live in secrecy overseas, where she enjoys a quiet and peaceful life. Other, more extreme theories postulate that her father executed her for failing to live up to his standards. To this day, nobody knows the ultimate fate of Ichicko Saikou or where on Earth she might be.

Sometimes, elderly people recall that Ichiko had a twin sister, even though there is no evidence that this twin ever existed. The term "Ichiko Syndrome" is sometimes used to describe the phenomenon of multiple people sharing the same false memory.
Also, "Ichiko Syndrome." :story:

Rokuda Loans, drawn by Mulberry. Remember the Befriend/Betray elimination method for Kokona that involved you kidnapping Mutsumi and holding her hostage? That's her father with two of his goons, going by the names "The Weasel" and "The Snake."
trio.png
Rokuda Loans is a money-lending business headquartered in Buraza Town. The business was founded sometime in the 1990s by Mr. Rokuda. The business specializes in both personal loans and business loans, and has clients in multiple towns and cities.

Mr. Rokuda loans money at extremely high interest rates, and often uses threats of violence to collect debts. His interest rates are well above the established legal rate, but legal loopholes are used to avoid encountering problems with law enforcement. He is commonly referred to as a "Loan Shark" - pronounced as "Ronshaku" in Japanese - which has caused some people to refer to his business as "Ronshaku Loans" rather than its proper name.

His shady business practices have made him a tremendous amount of money, but have also caused many people to develop strong personal grudges against him. To protect himself, Mr. Rokuda employs several bodyguards. To enforce his threats of violence, most of his employees are physically intimidating men who are willing - sometimes even eager - to engage in various kinds of illegal activities on behalf of their boss. These men are referred to as his "henchmen" and sometimes as his "goons."

Two of these henchmen have proven themselves to be indespensible to the operation of Rokuda Loans, each of whom have different methods of extracting money from uncooperative clients. One of them - nicknamed "The Weasel" - derives sadistic pleasure from using violence to wring money out of anyone who owes money to Mr. Rokuda. The other - nicknamed "The Snake" - specializes in using psychological and emotional manipulation to trick people into doing whatever is in Mr. Rokuda's best interest.

Mr. Rokuda spends much of his money buying expensive gifts for his daughter, Mutsumi Rokuda. Showering his daughter with gifts has turned her into a spoiled and entitled brat, but he is blind to her true nature and can only see her as his precious and perfect little daughter.
Kiyoko Tatsuhara, aka yet another mysterious figure that will somehow play an important role to the story.
gold.png
Who is she?

When will she appear?

What role will she play?

Where will the player encounter her?

Only time will tell...
And probably a couple more, but I don't know if they're old news or not.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, since there is no use in sitting on this info anymore and I don't know who to handle it for better coverage, I'll just leave it here.

Remember how I tried to do my best to check Sisefs story and in the end it seemed rather plausible? Remember how Alex now claims that she doesn't exist and never existed and it was all just a bunch of trolls? Remember how his new best simp Cameron claimed the same shit in his video?

Well, I have bad news for Alex and his whiteknights, because I was able to find real Sisefs and talk to her. No, I am not gonna reveal her real name without her consent, don't even try to ask me to. I had to spend some time to give her advice how to hide her identity better, since, well, I was able to find her in the end. Hope it was enough and someone with way less conscience won't find her. All I can say to you is that she seems to be doing alright.

So what can I do to prove it? Well, just this.
1643364977812.png

"But it could be anyone who read her blog!" you might say and will be absolutely right. However, if this indeed was a troll, he started his game two years before the first thread about YS.
1643365557629.png

Also, that troll just happened to have these pictures that her blog doesn't have.

"This pic is from a few years back. I miss my Sammy boy..." - posted on Nov 14, 2014, so it's clearly not from the blog that was made in 2017.
1643365783227.png

On July 7th, 2018 she posted this on her blog. The horse is different, but it's undoubtedly her. Even a t-shirt and her gear seem to be the same.
1643366033186.png

Keep in mind, that it was posted back then on SageSaria's stream, so yeah, it IS old.
1643366461831.png

If you are still unconvinced and want to build some schizo theory about those pictures being stolen by some trolls, who found nothing better to do with them beyond fucking with some annoying streamer from 4chan, because they knew that someday he will be popular, here are her other pictures from that account.
1643366935021.png

1643366998676.png

She looks older, but still, you can recognize her features. This was her account and she was telling there about what Alex did to her.

SpicyBoyKyle

kiwifarms.net
Alright, since there is no use in sitting on this info anymore and I don't know who to handle it for better coverage, I'll just leave it here.

Remember how I tried to do my best to check Sisefs story and in the end it seemed rather plausible? Remember how Alex now claims that she doesn't exist and never existed and it was all just a bunch of trolls? Remember how his new best simp Cameron claimed the same shit in his video?

Well, I have bad news for Alex and his whiteknights, because I was able to find real Sisefs and talk to her. No, I am not gonna reveal her real name without her consent, don't even try to ask me to. I had to spend some time to give her advice how to hide her identity better, since, well, I was able to find her in the end. Hope it was enough and someone with way less conscience won't find her. All I can say to you is that she seems to be doing alright.

So what can I do to prove it? Well, just this.
View attachment 2928498

"But it could be anyone who read her blog!" you might say and will be absolutely right. However, if this indeed was a troll, he started his game two years before the first thread about YS.
View attachment 2928512

Also, that troll just happened to have these pictures that her blog doesn't have.

"This pic is from a few years back. I miss my Sammy boy..." - posted on Nov 14, 2014, so it's clearly not from the blog that was made in 2017.
View attachment 2928517

On July 7th, 2018 she posted this on her blog. The horse is different, but it's undoubtedly her. Even a t-shirt and her gear seem to be the same.
View attachment 2928521

Keep in mind, that it was posted back then on SageSaria's stream, so yeah, it IS old.
View attachment 2928534

If you are still unconvinced and want to build some schizo theory about those pictures being stolen by some trolls, who found nothing better to do with them beyond fucking with some annoying streamer from 4chan, because they knew that someday he will be popular, here are her other pictures from that account.
View attachment 2928537
View attachment 2928539

She looks older, but still, you can recognize her features. This was her account and she was telling there about what Alex did to her.
Jesus Christ man. Crazy how he was 20 asking a middle schooler to send him nudes and watch him jack off. Crazier yet that he successfully swept this under the rug and experienced no consequences.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ man. Crazy how he was 20 asking a middle schooler to send him nudes and watch him jack off. Crazier yet that he successfully swept this under the rug and experienced no consequences.
And what's even crazier, he is now surrounded by dozens of underage girls. This is a recipe for something terrible, especially with people like Joel the Creeper or Mosheddy by his side.