• ”I'd like to see every one of these motherfuckers brought up on cyberbullying charges.”

Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator with a face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on YandereDev
  1. In insight the really only way I think I would consider all of this "delinquent crap" useful is if the "injured persona" can also be used to kill the nurse rival by using your injuries to get close to the rival in question. Don't get me wrong : all of this "battle minigame" is still a stupid idea in my opinion and doesn't really make sense in a game like Yandere Simulator... but the idea of losing on purpose a battle with a delinquent to kill the nurse with ease can kinda give all of this a cool twist.
    Plus it always cool to have a feature be used in differents ways, and for different rivals.

But let's face it : Alex can't even begin to understand the basic of game design so I'm sure the nurse rival will need another "mysterious obstacle" and "brand new ways of elimination" instead of making this game coherent game design wise.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. This man’s stupidity is just outstanding. IIRC in 2016 he said that he’s very eager to have someone else program the game for him so he can be just the creative director. His partnership with tinyBuild was perfect for that but he’s such a control freak and glory hog that he fucked up his only chance at finishing YS, because he’ll never be able to finish it himself. He has no one to blame but himself for his shortcomings.
    I can't speak for the US but in my country it's VERY easy and common to forge medical documents or get fake ones from e.g. a doctor you know. You don’t even have to be rich or anything, you just need to know somebody who’ll be willing to pull some strings. And the documents are rarely checked, usually employers don’t give a shit. When I was in secondary school I knew a few people who were extremely idle and their parents got them fake documents proving that they had some mental disability so the teachers would treat them lightly.
    So IMO Alex’s parents could effortlessly get him fake documents so his lazy ass has a chance at getting employed.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #22282 Gargoyle, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Gargoyle

Gargoyle I dislike many things

kiwifarms.net
  3. ramsay.png
    Wow, it's been a ride to read this whole mess, never change Alex.

• Winner Winner x 31
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. very sweet all of you trying to help alex to find a job :feels:, but that would work just for Alex of the past, right now, hes working from his home, receiving civil engineer payments, doing little work and also doesnt have repercussions for his performance, no one would go from civil engineer to packing at wallmart for minimum wage, the state of mind wouldnt allow him, there is to much proudness and thoughts that he deserves better, i think he would rather starve to death than allow himself to denigrate for a worse job

• Agree Agree x 2
    Idea Waifu

Idea Waifu Waffen-SS chan

kiwifarms.net
  5. :offtopic: She's the 8th rival :offtopic:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    I'm Yogurt

I'm Yogurt Not really.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Ah I see now, Alex’s approach for working on the rivals is to go from last to first which is why Osana still isn’t done. I guess we’ll be hearing about teachers next.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hopeman

Hopeman College amirite?

kiwifarms.net
  7. Hey, it’s slightly off topic but I drew Kiwi-chan! I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now. She’s always gonna be the thread mascot in my eyes.

1B048D0C-DD82-41B1-A0E9-B13327E7BD8A.jpeg
    Now to actually catch up on everything that happened recently...

• Winner Winner x 41
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. We are actually living in a time when Kingdom Hearts 3 might be out soon. A game fans have been waiting for for over a decade and was thought to be something Square Enix would never make because it might end the money train. That game will be in our hands, played on Twitch streams, and experienced for real and Alex still won’t be finished with any part of Yandere Simulator.

Alex seems to have the fans that enjoy getting hyped for games more than playing them. It’s like how Soraalam1 made a video about how KH fans are so focused on all the little tidbits of news, trailers, and leaks that will end up spoiling the game, they don’t even care about the quality of current games being released, even with bugs, crashes, and bad loading. I’m not even sure the fans throwing Alex enough money to buy several new games a year even care to demand something of quality, if they even want to play the game at all instead of just “supporting Alex because he’s such a great guy”.

Alex is so used to having parties and conventions thrown for him, fans defending him from critics and comforting him, and not having to do work or meet deadlines that the next long-anticipated game will be out before Alex finishes YanSim. He has gotten comically inert and lazy and his fans have enabled him the whole way through, like a team of babysitters taking care of one child rather than the other way around.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #22288 Princess Rescuer, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Man, the last time I saw Eva was on /v/ back when he was still taking suggestions for his game, before it came out he was Eva. It's surreal to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes with him, holy shit.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I still remember him posting Lunar Scythe pictures he commissioned and getting banned and then repeating when the ban expired for months, such simpler times, still hasn't improved at all

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Some things never change. The entire discord fiasco is hilarious, dude is legitimately incapable of accepting any criticism that isn't sucking him off for most of it. His new and improved Discord is going to eventually end the same way as his old stream, I guarantee it.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. He's becoming much more of a manchild if he keeps it up.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    princess13456789

princess13456789 Making cookies

kiwifarms.net
  13. I don't think he's becoming more of a manchild tbh, I think he's just getting worse and worse at hiding his real behavior. This is like the fourth* community he's stomped away from after a bitchfit, always with the same pattern of him being completely unable to take people who annoy him, demanding they be removed, then throwing a massive tantrum and writing off the entire community when the moderators don't do what he wants. If 4chan and 8chan weren't anonymous, he probably would have been screeching at the mods to ban people there too.

*just as Yanderedev, not even total

• Agree Agree x 16
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Alex's reaction to any form of criticism is everything.
    "These fucking losers should fucking have been swallowed by their fucking whore non-animated mothers. I fucking refuse to return to this fucking Discord until there is a fucking holocaust of anyone who isn't one of my fucking sheep."

(Please call them 'normalfags', Alex. That was some of the funniest, dumbest sh.... I mean, that'll show those normies who's the real cool kid around here!)

Also, that "trailer" was hilarious. You know how trash something is by how much ridiculous editing and obnoxious music has to be layered over game footage for it to be even slightly passable. Yansim will truly never see the light of day at this point... Alex wouldn't be throwing tantrums this frequently if he wasn't realizing this himself. It takes months for the tiniest cosmetic changes and minigames to release, the actual game hasn't received any slight notion of attention in what, a year?

...In all fucking honesty what significant changes and advancements have been made to this game AT ALL in the past several years??

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net

15. Hewwo deliquents
    The music made me fucking snort.

EDIT: what the hell i just got the notif when i posted that how is this late

• Late Late x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #22295 ectobruise, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    ectobruise

ectobruise only came for the emotes

kiwifarms.net
  16. Alex confirmed that it was the original music for Yandere Simulator and will post it on Youtube soon.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    princess13456789

princess13456789 Making cookies

kiwifarms.net
  17. Huh, I guess Alex forgot to remind himself that he was supposed to make YanSim instead of Lunar Scythe this month.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Hopeman

Hopeman College amirite?

kiwifarms.net
  18. He also said that Osana would be finished at some point.

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Feels Feels x 1
    I'm Yogurt

I'm Yogurt Not really.

kiwifarms.net
  19. One thing Yandere Dev complained about is that his game is banned from Twitch. It's easy to stick up for him- he's an opponent of censorship and doesn't want anyone to be separated from their tastes, fetishes, and cute girls because non-audience members don't like them...

...EXCEPT! He runs several threads and forums and uses them to subtly control conversations and try to manipulate the popular opinion of him. Not to mention he cries about people (in places not moderated by him) having dissenting opinions about him. That is hypocrisy and him being anti-censorship when it comes to the content of games does NOT change or make up for that!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Osana and minigames should be banned from here and replaced by Never and quicktime events
    It triggers me every time :drink:

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Idea Waifu

Idea Waifu Waffen-SS chan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.