Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Osana from 2014 till the sun fucking explodes

What will happen to Yansim?

• Alex works less and less on his game as he rides out his tugboat

Votes: 508 46.5%
  • Alex drops the game and becomes a fulltime streamer

Votes: 178 16.3%
  • Alex opens up a Kickstarter that will fail because of gremlins (no refunds)

Votes: 242 22.1%
  • Alex adds more useless features asking for more money

Votes: 459 42.0%
  • Alex goes full skitzo drawing crayon comics about his battles with gremlins

Votes: 127 11.6%
  • Alex takes all the criticism to heart and improve his life

Votes: 25 2.3%
  • Alex will troon out becoming Alexia

Votes: 298 27.3%
  • Alex does a flip

Votes: 187 17.1%

• Total voters

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Brb emailing Fredrick Knudsen to ask him to do a DTRH episode on yandere sim/Alex.
Did you get any response?
Someone's probably linked it but there's this doc on YandereDev.
Send him another message and ask him to update his dark syde phil video.

Cast Away

I shall sing a lost requiem
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 943671
Okay, given that screenshot, in addition to what @DieselBoogaloo had already provided on 1702, that speech pattern of his, all the "coincidences." This was posted in late 2014, around the time some sites had already beginning to oust EvaXephon as YandereDev, so perhaps Alex had more than half a braincell to use a new username. It's going to be really hard to convince me they aren't the same person.

break these cuffs

This... celebration of incest is very crudely made
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 943671
That is the dumbest logic ever. What you really do is make your username so fucking common and unremarkable that anyone looking into it gets so many false leads to follow it's pointless. This is weebshit, I'm sure there are tons of waifu names they could take that would lead a searcher down a dozen autistic rabbitholes.

Cast Away

kiwifarms.net
Nice find! I archived it: http://archive.li/mnLfR
I wonder if Cannotgoogleme gave a fake zipcode near his location, or his real zipcode.
Anyway, I checked Alex's address that was posted earlier in this thread (6730 W 85th Place, Los Angeles, California) and what's that place's zipcode?

Everything matches.

I decided to see if there's some more info about that location, and I found these nice pictures of the house:
The layout of what OpenListings calls master bedroom matches the Samus photoshoot perfectly, although I can't say how popular such a bedroom layout is.

Here's the photoshoot for comparison: http://imgur.com/a/ljSqX

Does anyone know if Alex had a laptop in early 2015, and if so, what model?
Found more pictures of the bedroom online that was furnished

But look at the window placements (one above the bed, the one on the left between the closets, the closet on the right and the bedroom door. It matches the Samus photoshoot perfectly, and it comes from an YandereDev address (can someone confirm the authenticity of the supposed dox). It's a shame Alex never streamed in his bedroom, or if he did, it's nowhere to be found.

Thank goodness @DieselBoogaloo dug all this shit up, this thread was getting stale. Now I need to go clean my eyes with bleach.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Okay, given that screenshot, in addition to what @DieselBoogaloo had already provided on 1702, that speech pattern of his, all the "coincidences." This was posted in late 2014, around the time some sites had already beginning to oust EvaXephon as YandereDev, so perhaps Alex had more than half a braincell to use a new username. It's going to be really hard to convince me they aren't the same person.
This. What I find odd is that it looks like that he registered under this name right after 4 Chan found out that EvaXephon is YanDev. It leads me to 2 conclusions - either it is just a coincidence that he got into doll fucking right around this time or he had an account on this forum, but abandoned/deleted it, because 4 Chan was on his trail, because somewhere around this time he asked moderator to delete his Not Depressed Anymore account from Gaia forums.

Ohh So sorry my man, I have to dissapoint you im not high I cant just spell english well its like my 3 language I started to learn and I dont use it on daily base.
But kudos to you for funny explaniation that was far from truth
Dude, just reread your messages for spellchecking, no need to get passive-aggressive.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
So do we all agree that we have enough evidence that "cannotgoogleme" is indeed our favorite incel manchild Alex Mahan? Who knew that when we thought we were kidding about him spending shekels on custom sex dolls he would really stoop that low?
There is one final evidence, that I can't check, because I'm a smartphone nigger. We need to be 100 percent sure, that Can't Google Me posted this after the link between EvaXephon and Lunar Scythe had been found. Like day to day, because he couldn't say that before that link had been found. Not sure if we have archives of all Alex's posts from 4 Chan though.

Cast Away

kiwifarms.net
There is one final evidence, that I can't check, because I'm a smartphone nigger. We need to be 100 percent sure, that Can't Google Me posted this after the link between EvaXephon and Lunar Scythe had been found. Like day to day, because he couldn't say that before that link had been found. Not sure if we have archives of all Alex's posts from 4 Chan though.
Alex posted a request for his "Not_Depressed_Anymore" account on Gaia to be deleted on Sep 22 2014 because people were googling his EvaXephon username and finding out he was the same cringy loser who would spam his shitty streams on 4chan. You can assume then that people had already to start to sniff out his old identity earlier than that.

gaia.jpg

Meanwhile, check the "cannotgoogleme" post a few replies up posted by @Sempai . The account was registed on October 29th 2014 (more than a month later), and the post was made on October 30th 2014.

Lolcows always try to hide their identities using sockpuppets and alts but always fail because they just can't help themselves but have their undesirable qualities and egoes emanate from the computer screen like a greasy lantern.

Zyxia

kiwifarms.net
Alex posted a request for his "Not_Depressed_Anymore" account on Gaia to be deleted on Sep 22 2014 because people were googling his EvaXephon username and finding out he was the same cringy loser who would spam his shitty streams on 4chan. You can assume then that people had already to start to sniff out his old identity earlier than that.

View attachment 944917

Meanwhile, check the "cannotgoogleme" post a few replies up posted by @Sempai . The account was registed on October 29th 2014 (more than a month later), and the post was made on October 30th 2014.

Lolcows always try to hide their identities using sockpuppets and alts but always fail because they just can't help themselves but have their undesirable qualities and egoes emanate from the computer screen like a greasy lantern.
Ah yes, I remember way back reading all his cringy gaia online shit. Good times, and by good times, I wish I could bleach it from my memory.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 944917

Thank you, now I have no doubts. And, oh boy, how wrong I was.

I doubt Nintendo will start selling Samus real dolls anytime soon, Alex. :story:
Edit: Holy fuck, watch this video now with all this new information and try not to laugh.

Last edited:

DieselBoogaloo

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have the post archived of when the YanSim subreddit admins confirmed they had sold it to Alex? I think it's time to update the original post with the Gremlin Chimpout vid, the subreddit fiasco, and now the fucking SEX DOLL.
I wouldn't consider the doll thing to be confirmed yet. It's very, very likely that it was him, but I'd like to see some more concrete proof.
A photo of his bedroom from that era, or at least a photo of him with that polka dot blanket would be enough for me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino