Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Osana from 2014 till the sun fucking explodes

What will happen to Yansim?

• Alex works less and less on his game as he rides out his tugboat

Votes: 525 46.6%
  • Alex drops the game and becomes a fulltime streamer

Votes: 181 16.1%
  • Alex opens up a Kickstarter that will fail because of gremlins (no refunds)

Votes: 249 22.1%
  • Alex adds more useless features asking for more money

Votes: 477 42.4%
  • Alex goes full skitzo drawing crayon comics about his battles with gremlins

Votes: 129 11.5%
  • Alex takes all the criticism to heart and improve his life

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Alex will troon out becoming Alexia

Votes: 305 27.1%
  • Alex does a flip

Votes: 191 17.0%

• Total voters

lolnope

His code is spaghetti but he's a money magneti!
kiwifarms.net
So, the game really loves to crash whenever the day ends or the school is loading. Then, it produces a "crash report" that says that you've "run out of RAM".

All it took was for me to open up my task manager to realize that, while the game is using up a lot of RAM, there wasn't much of a difference between when the game was running and when it was loading things.

Basically, I'm pretty sure the game makes itself close on purpose, despite having enough resources to continue to run. Wow.

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
Alex went and did it again, another year has passed and no progress on the game has been made. This year is different than last year where this was a year with very little drama none that should have halted progress on the game. But instead Alex goofed off, went to Anime Expo again(to meet a virtual youtuber :cringe: ) and continued streaming. Alex can't blame the gremlins because the gremlins are long gone now they don't care about the game anymore. Kudos to you Alex on a job well done robbing edgy pre-teens that will soon come on here complaining about the game

almaden

definitely a placeholder
kiwifarms.net
Our boy updated his characters page. I know that no one cares, but it kinda takes me back to the times when he used to flood his subreddit with lengthy comments about minor characters. This time he added the CEO’s wife (Megami’s mom) and I think it’s so bad it’s worth sharing:
2019-11-12_19-34-28.png
There are few people whose lifelong ambition is to change the course of human history, and there are even fewer people who are actually capable of accomplishing such a lofty goal. The founder of the Saikou Corporation was one such person.
In the 74 years since it was first established, the Saikou Corporation has had an undeniable impact on the everyday lives of millions of people. There is not a single industry that has not been revolutionized by one of Saikou Corp's innovations, nor is there a single household that does not possess at least one Saikou Corp invention. There was no name that dominated the second half of the 1900s more than "Saikou", and there is no one alive who would deny that Saikou Corp is the most successful conglomerate in human history.
A significant portion of Saikou Corp's success can be attributed to its founder's extremely strict hiring policies; he insisted on employing none other than the brightest minds in the world, even for the most menial positions in his company. In fact, he refused to hire a secretary for nearly a decade, because there was no one who could meet his astronomically high standards: an IQ above 140, multiple doctorates from a prestigious university, and prior experience as the CEO of a successful company. In addition to these criteria, he also insisted that his secretary was exceptionally attractive. "Excellence" was never enough for him; only "Perfection" would suffice, and so he refused to be represented by someone whose appearance could be described as anything less than ideal beauty. At the end of a decade-long search, he finally found someone who met his criteria and desired the position.
The founder of Saikou Corp took great care of his public image, as any damage to his reputation would directly impact the success of his company. He firmly believed that his social standing would be affected by the woman he chose to marry, and so he was determined to accept nothing less than the perfect woman for his wife. He refused to marry for many years, finding no woman to be worthy of him, until he eventually released that his secretary was the only woman who could meet his criteria.
Even though his secretary was outwardly perfect, he would not even consider proposing marriage to her until he had confirmed that she was not carrying any invisible flaws that were going to manifest in the future. He went as far as to analyze her DNA and study her family's medical history to confirm that she was not likely to be in possession of any hereditary diseases that she could pass to her future children. He only made the decision to propose to her after confirming that she was as genetically "perfect" as possible.
Perhaps one of the wisest decisions that the founder ever made was to hide the majority of his personal beliefs and political stances from the public; most people would have been shocked or even outraged at some of his most conservative opinions. He was firmly convinced that the human race should proactively improve the quality of its population by excluding certain "inferior" genetic groups, and promoting other "superior" genetic groups...but he knew that advocating for eugenics would annihilate his public image, so he kept this belief, along with many others, a closely-guarded secret.
After going through a great effort to ensure that his offspring were as genetically "perfect" as possible, he was determined to prevent his children from ruining the gene pool that he had carefully cultivated. To this end, he insisted on selecting the woman that his son would marry. The process was identical to the one that he used to choose his original secretary, except now he was also carefully screening applicants for hereditary diseases, "undesirable" genes, and so on. The number of women who wished to marry into the Saikou family was very high, but the number of valid candidates was extremely low. Eventually, however, he did find a woman who fulfilled his extremely specific criteria.
Before he would allow this woman to become a part of the Saikou bloodline, he insisted on hiring her as his secretary, so that he could judge her competence firsthand. After he was firmly convinced that this woman was worthy of bearing his grandchildren, he allowed - or, rather, commanded - his son to marry her.
This woman, once an extremely ambitious and driven entrepreneur, was the CEO of the only company that stood a chance of competing against Saikou Corp. However, after it became clear that her business would never be unable to outperform the invincible corporation, she made the decision to liquidate her company and find a different way to "defeat" Saikou Corp. In her mind, becoming a permanent part of the Saikou family's legacy was the closest she would ever get to "winning" against them, so she eagerly seized the opportunity to enter into an arranged marriage with the founder's son. By her logic, this made her "victorious" in her competition with Saikou Corp, and she relishes her status as the family's matriarch.
Aside from the fact that she has given birth to two healthy children and that she is always seen decorating her husband's arm at high-class events for social elites, there is little else that the public knows about her personal life after marrying into the Saikou family.
TL;DR: These guys only want to marry genius successful and gorgeous CEOs, who would give up their personal ambitions to be their secretaries/broodmares/arm candies.
Also, note that the character he’s supposed to be describing is only introduced in the final few paragraphs.
Aslo, this thing is about a page long while his older descriptions were only a couple sentences.
wife.png

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
Our boy updated his characters page. I know that no one cares, but it kinda takes me back to the times when he used to flood his subreddit with lengthy comments about minor characters. This time he added the CEO’s wife (Megami’s mom) and I think it’s so bad it’s worth sharing:
TL;DR: These guys only want to marry genius successful and gorgeous CEOs, who would give up their personal ambitions to be their secretaries/broodmares/arm candies.
Also, note that the character he’s supposed to be describing is only introduced in the final few paragraphs.
Aslo, this thing is about a page long while his older descriptions were only a couple sentences.
Of course, what would be a waifu game without the big busty MILF in a cocktail dress...AT SCHOOL.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or is there something up with her arms?

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
LMAO great more contrive characters for a game that doesn't make sense already
that will shut those gremlins up

Reactions: Adamska

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
The part of the CEO's bio about " being successful by not settling for anything less than perfection" is obviously an attempt to justify his own exploitation of his volunteers.
In reality the .001% of "perfect employees" would expect an appropriate salary for their rarity.
To think this would work in the real world, you would have to have no clue about valuing your employees.
What a disgusting bit of self-insertion.

Committed Wolf

Shameless Furry. Send Help.
kiwifarms.net
I love how he's able to go on for paragraphs at end about her but can't even come up with a name for her and just calls her "Wife." :story:

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
The part of the CEO's bio about " being successful by not settling for anything less than perfection" is obviously an attempt to justify his own exploitation of his volunteers.
In reality the .001% of "perfect employees" would expect an appropriate salary for their rarity.
To think this would work in the real world, you would have to have no clue about valuing your employees.
What a disgusting bit of self-insertion.
It literally doesn't make any sense why would a CEO of a successful company quit their job to do paper work for the "most successful man" on the planet. Do pre-teen weebs really eat this shit up? The story has cross the borderline of being a parody its makes fun of the whole genre cliches with shit like this

Trombonista

Yeah バビバビバビバビバビバビバビバビる!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't give a shit about this new character because I know she'll never actually appear in the game.

Reactions: Adamska

coachmuppet

kiwifarms.net
What is this eugenics lecture.

I'm guessing saikai corp also has to pre-screen their employees based on the size of their heads and noses, make sure their earlobes are unattached, and thoroughly filter out those with jewish ancestry.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino