Jesus I think his fans are even worse than he is. Its been half a decade+ and they are all sperging out/gushing in the comments. How the fuck does he still have fans like this? Autistic children I know but still just ridiculous.I’ve got two conundrums: (1) I want to routinely upload videos to demonstrate that I’m actively working on the game, consistently making solid progress towards my next goal, and regular…yanderedev.wordpress.com
1. Osana isn't released obviously as expected, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he added instead: (In the video, he didn't want to release Osana early because he wanted to fix bugs, remove exploits and anything that looks janky. For instance, he mentioned about an exploit about how you can just pour gasoline and set Osana on fire, circumventing Raiburu which would make the game too easy and having zero challenge, so instead he made it in such a way that if there's smell of gasoline and Raiburu detects it, she will warn Osana about it.)
2. He wants to upload videos routinely to show people he is still actively working on the game, but on the other hand making videos does take time away from development, so his solution is to create a short video and making it unlisted for quote unquote, "hardcore fans". This recent video is done in 4 hours and thus quality is low. He did mention in the video however that he needed to add two significant features in the game later so his next video would be much better in quality to introduce these two features.
3. Phone Theft Mechanic is added, which is just adding more features to earn favors for Info-chan. This time, you can steal any female student's phones. There may be a future feature in which you can impersonate a student by gaining remote access to a student's phone etc.
4. "Follow Me" feature is nerfed, in which the timer where students follow you depends on reputation. (The higher the reputation, the more time students will follow you)
5. More bugs fixed.
6. Another easter egg added. Don't know what it is. This is just five words out of the whole thing so I'm gonna leave this brief too.
7. The next feature (which I assume to be "SNAP"? In the video he did mention two features however) isn't implemented. Alex did all of the necessary programming but the assets didn't arrive yet (new animations and voice lines).
8. Windows are now transparent. It gives more "small negative" on the framerate but it however "looked nice aethestically" to him. This might be fine given it would get students to see through windows, but needless to say they still can't since Alex has to remove hundreds of collision boxes.
9. Some animations are updated. He didn't want to release Osana while the animations look terrible.
10. Basement added some props.
View attachment 1188707
Also likes/dislikes in his new video are disabled. I wouldn't blame him really given how he has gained more notoriety. I wouldn't be surprised if he made the video unlisted because he didn't want to get unfunny comments filled with "LOL CUM CHALICE XD" either.