Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Osana from 2014 till the sun fucking explodes

What will happen to Yansim?

• Alex works less and less on his game as he rides out his tugboat

Votes: 740 45.0%
  • Alex drops the game and becomes a fulltime streamer

Votes: 254 15.4%
  • Alex opens up a Kickstarter that will fail because of gremlins (no refunds)

Votes: 328 19.9%
  • Alex adds more useless features asking for more money

Votes: 657 39.9%
  • Alex goes full skitzo drawing crayon comics about his battles with gremlins

Votes: 181 11.0%
  • Alex takes all the criticism to heart and improve his life

Votes: 31 1.9%
  • Alex will troon out becoming Alexia

Votes: 458 27.8%
  • Alex does a flip

Votes: 296 18.0%

• Total voters

Banworld

kiwifarms.net

Committed Wolf

Shameless Furry. Send Help.
kiwifarms.net
YandereDataDigger has allegedly been sent a cease and desist by some 'private investigator' on behalf of Alex.

Looks like bullshit to me, either this is someone trying to scare him, someone actively trying to stir the pot, or Alex being exceptional. I think it's the second option. Most anti-yandev people are exceptional in their own right.

Edit: I didn't take these screenshots, YandereDataDigger did. That's why they have bullshit quality.
Link goes to a "Image not found" page. Did YDD already delete them?

Apparently Alex added a new "verification" system for his missions mode, so now his code generator still runs the the code gets used for nothing. It just uses discord's rich presence to set your status as "Awaiting verification". What's more exceptional is that you don't even need to win mission mode to set that, you can just fail mission mode and hit the R key and it sets it anyway. Fucking genius.

Committed Wolf

Shameless Furry. Send Help.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Alex added a new "verification" system for his missions mode, so now his code generator still runs the the code gets used for nothing. It just uses discord's rich presence to set your status as "Awaiting verification". What's more exceptional is that you don't even need to win mission mode to set that, you can just fail mission mode and hit the R key and it sets it anyway. Fucking genius.
I mean, that at least makes you play the game, so it's an improvement on that front.

I mean, that at least makes you play the game, so it's an improvement on that front.
Ignoring the fact that any application can just set a discord rich presence, which would get past the whole playing his shit game thing, wasn't the whole point of his verifying mission mode codes was so you could get into the mission mode winners chat? You would imagine that he could have added just one more if else to his spaghetti and check if someone beat the mission before setting the rich presence but he doesn't even seem to be capable of that.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Translation: "I have zero impulse control or foresight and got myself into a situation where I'm clearly the asshole. Please allow me to reverse course and save face."

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

NumbOfLife

kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't he just replace panty shots with money, or at least let the player convert the two? It's such an obvious fix to such a stupid problem.