Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Osana from 2014 till September 2020, Crowdfunding Soon

What will happen to Yansim?

• Alex works less and less on his game as he rides out his tugboat

Votes: 1,295 43.3%
  • Alex drops the game and becomes a fulltime streamer

Votes: 421 14.1%
  • Alex opens up a Kickstarter that will fail because of gremlins (no refunds)

Votes: 570 19.1%
  • Alex adds more useless features asking for more money

Votes: 1,095 36.6%
  • Alex goes full skitzo drawing crayon comics about his battles with gremlins

Votes: 334 11.2%
  • Alex takes all the criticism to heart and improve his life

Votes: 69 2.3%
  • Alex will troon out becoming Alexia

Votes: 819 27.4%
  • Alex does a flip

Votes: 668 22.4%

• Total voters

Soy Chad

"How'st going, bro?"
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty clear, he finally realized he was gonna stop getting money if he didn't get Osana out the door, so he released her in a rush, and is just ironing it out later
I'm pretty sure he is going to pull the "The game is not finished yet and this is just a demo, so don't expect her to be fully functional" card, despite the fact that he has been "working" on this for six years.

chlorine

レンとスティピー
kiwifarms.net
Idk if I'm late but Alex was mentioned in this video: https://youtu.be/7Do70nztRNE
"Consume the Cum Chalice, fuck everyone named Alex"

This has got to be one of the best cum chalice memes/references I've seen in a very long time, something I didn't expect to say after all the Redditors memed the shit out of it. Not only that, but that lyric roasted Alex pretty hard. I fucking love the Internet.

DevilWoman

the quiet one that sits in the back
kiwifarms.net
Didn't have to scroll too far to find this and realize no one picked up on it. Instead of paying a writer than has more than one brain cell to write some good lore, he's trying to turn this into Undertale with the "pacifist vs genocide routes!"

He has fallen too far, forgotten what the fuck a Yandere even is.

ayanolore.png

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
Hi. Last post in this thread as I've lost interest in this incel and his 'demo' and I'm aware that even his detractors have earned threads themselves:
Honestly, I kind of think this, DrApeis, TheGamerSleuth, and the Yan Sim Clone games should all merge into a me gathered instead of making yet another thread that spin-offs of Alex himself.

I also would like to make a thread on Mulberryart herself, as I still think due to her simping and tracing she's a good lolcalf...at least.

Muskrat

Time Is Energy
kiwifarms.net
Hi. Last post in this thread as I've lost interest in this incel and his 'demo' and I'm aware that even his detractors have earned threads themselves:
Honestly, I kind of think this, DrApeis, TheGamerSleuth, and the Yan Sim Clone games should all merge into a me gathered instead of making yet another thread that spin-offs of Alex himself.

I also would like to make a thread on Mulberryart herself, as I still think due to her simping and tracing she's a good lolcalf...at least.
sympathy.png

You didn't post in this thread for what looks to be two months, and now you've came in to make this?
Merging the threads would just detract from every cow at once and would make this a huge mess. It would absolutely not make it easier to navigate or have discussions, the opposite actually.
Mulberry has been mostly irrelevant. She traces her art and sucks Alex's dick, but other than that there isn't much that's remarkable about her, and the art she creates has already been criticized in both this thread and this other one.

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Consume my cum chalice you retarded faggot.

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601193
You didn't post in this thread for what looks to be two months, and now you've came in to make this?
Merging the threads would just detract from every cow at once and would make this a huge mess. It would absolutely not make it easier to navigate or have discussions, the opposite actually.
Mulberry has been mostly irrelevant. She traces her art and sucks Alex's dick, but other than that there isn't much that's remarkable about her, and the art she creates has already been criticized in both this thread and this other one.
And then you said this earlier:
View attachment 1601207
I was banned and by chance I discovered that I could post again..
You're completely right: I stupidly imagined that a mega thread would've been a good suggestion as there are a handful of related threads related to Yanderedev.
...she doesn't PHYSICALLY suck it, as I still think Alex is still obsessed with any dandere/submissive or busty anime girl/hentai girl/Samus to ever notice her even if she throws herself at him.

Yup, I did state this: and to an extent I still believe it and think this narcissistic spoiled Brat needs to be on 24/7 Suicide Watch or jailed for his suicidal tweets/ideations so his saga can end and he can no longer work on 'Yanderesim' as it clearly isn't a passion project for him.

EenGevolg

The real autism was the friends we made on the way
kiwifarms.net
Didn't have to scroll too far to find this and realize no one picked up on it. Instead of paying a writer than has more than one brain cell to write some good lore, he's trying to turn this into Undertale with the "pacifist vs genocide routes!"

He has fallen too far, forgotten what the fuck a Yandere even is.

View attachment 1601152
Oh yeah, I forgot yanderes are infamous for their diehard pacifism and refusal to hurt anyone. Great clarification for Goody Two-Shoes Matchmaker Cupid Simulator/Manipulative Sociopath Simulator, depending on what the hell he's referring to by not hurting anyone.

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
>I want this lolcow to stop producing content
Consume my cum chalice you stupid nigger.
Hey, how'd ya know I was part Malian?!
Eh, sure!
It's not that I want him to stop scamming his gullible fanbase, but 6 years is long enough for someone like him.
But if Farmers want more mil.k from him, I'll prefer to seldom watch as I had enough interaction with him and frankly want to never encounter him nor his associates again.

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net

Merging them all together would be dumb. Love Letter has a thread that’s already involving all the other failed yandere clones. Logan is the main focus as he is active and there’s an entire community of clowns and POI like Shortcake, Madoc, Outset, etc... to talk about in there that are far removed from Alex. This thread on only Alex is over 2k pages and you want to merge threads that are rapidly taking off on their own? At that point you’d make a subforum but this community isn’t nearly active enough or well known enough for that.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, how'd ya know I was part Malian?!
Eh, sure!
It's not that I want him to stop scamming his gullible fanbase, but 6 years is long enough for someone like him.
But if Farmers want more mil.k from him, I'll prefer to seldom watch as I had enough interaction with him and frankly want to never encounter him nor his associates again.
Stop talking with your mouth full. I'll spell it out for you since you're a retard: fuck off.