Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Osana from 2014 till September 2020, Crowdfunding Soon

What will happen to Yansim?

• Alex works less and less on his game as he rides out his tugboat

Votes: 1,295 43.3%
  • Alex drops the game and becomes a fulltime streamer

Votes: 421 14.1%
  • Alex opens up a Kickstarter that will fail because of gremlins (no refunds)

Votes: 570 19.1%
  • Alex adds more useless features asking for more money

Votes: 1,095 36.6%
  • Alex goes full skitzo drawing crayon comics about his battles with gremlins

Votes: 334 11.2%
  • Alex takes all the criticism to heart and improve his life

Votes: 69 2.3%
  • Alex will troon out becoming Alexia

Votes: 819 27.4%
  • Alex does a flip

Votes: 668 22.4%

• Total voters

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
Merging them all together would be dumb. Love Letter has a thread that’s already involving all the other failed yandere clones. Logan is the main focus as he is active and there’s an entire community of clowns and POI like Shortcake, Madoc, Outset, etc... to talk about in there that are far removed from Alex. This thread on only Alex is over 2k pages and you want to merge threads that are rapidly taking off on their own? At that point you’d make a subforum but this community isn’t nearly active enough or well known enough for that.
So sorry, another Kiwi earlier echoed your post.
I even know that recently a YouTuber made a video against 'Love Letter'. All I know about the project is that it was using original assets and DrApeis was interviewed for it and TheGamerSleuth was worshipping the project already based on prototype models alone.
I agree with you completely. I know my suggestion was naive to begin with.

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
So sorry, another Kiwi earlier echoed your post.
I even know that recently a YouTuber made a video against 'Love Letter'. All I know about the project is that it was using original assets and DrApeis was interviewed for it and TheGamerSleuth was worshipping the project already based on prototype models alone.
I agree with you completely. I know my suggestion was naive to begin with.
Game Sleuth has gone into hiding after DFE. Look, there’s no shame in losing interest in a dude who has been developing for 6+ years only to produce an absolute buggy mess. This thread itself when I caught up, pretty much none of the original active members are still talking in this thread. If he’s not funny for you anymore, you can just leave without any fanfare. In fact you can even try to start working on a Mulberry thread, though I don’t think you’d get very far. I haven’t heard from her in a while and it seems Adolfin is the newest woman sucking his e-cock. If the thread takes off, you can come here when it’s live and out of prospering grounds.

Catgirls are Love

Make Catgirls Purr Again
kiwifarms.net
Mulberry is still around as part of the Discord cleanup crew, though I've almost never noticed her speaking in the non-super-secret channels so I tend to forget she's there.
cleanup crew.PNG

Adolfin meanwhile is starting to play Warframe when she's not e-fellating Alex or removing Discord speedruns.
warframe.PNG

Edit: Hi Adolfin, I saw that.
Edit2: Here's a possible future of the Discord/Reddit - required 2FA.
lolllll.PNG

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
Game Sleuth has gone into hiding after DFE. Look, there’s no shame in losing interest in a dude who has been developing for 6+ years only to produce an absolute buggy mess. This thread itself when I caught up, pretty much none of the original active members are still talking in this thread. If he’s not funny for you anymore, you can just leave without any fanfare. In fact you can even try to start working on a Mulberry thread, though I don’t think you’d get very far. I haven’t heard from her in a while and it seems Adolfin is the newest woman sucking his e-cock. If the thread takes off, you can come here when it’s live and out of prospering grounds.
This is new: I'll lurk to know more about this mysterious Adolphin, but unless she's an artist who contributes to him like Mulberry or physically fits Alex's 'ideal' with P-S cup breasts or something, she might not last long in my opinion...but I'm low balling.

Catgirls are Love

Make Catgirls Purr Again
kiwifarms.net
This is new: I'll lurk to know more about this mysterious Adolphin, but unless she's an artist who contributes to him like Mulberry or physically fits Alex's 'ideal' with P-S cup breasts or something, she might not last long in my opinion...but I'm low balling.
She's a helicopter parent that lets her preteen child play Yandere Simulator under very controlled circumstances.

ChariotOfMara

kiwifarms.net
Mulberry is still around as part of the Discord cleanup crew, though I've almost never noticed her speaking in the non-super-secret channels so I tend to forget she's there.
View attachment 1601344
Adolfin meanwhile is starting to play Warframe when she's not e-fellating Alex or removing Discord speedruns.
View attachment 1601347
Edit: Hi Adolfin, I saw that.
Edit2: Here's a possible future of the Discord/Reddit - required 2FA.
View attachment 1601363
Adolfin’s discord avatar. You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. Pink hair, cleavage shot. Yes sweetie. All of the sexually charged “jokes” you make are just that. Totally Jokes. Jokes about riding Alex’s dick in plain view of children. Definitely not something going on under the surface. :stress:

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
She's a helicopter parent that lets her preteen child play Yandere Simulator under very controlled circumstances.
Thanks.
I see in her profile pic on Discord she's somewhat stacked....an advantage over Mulberry!
In your screen shots I'm somewhat confused: YanderedevFan is another confirmed alias of Alex, so is he so Discord-obsessed that he has multiple accounts? I wouldn't be surprised at all as he bans thousands of people in his fascist server for any negative comment or even, God forbid show him an image of his ugly face. Get some plastic surgery if you hate your face that much!

chlorine

レンとスティピー
kiwifarms.net
...I feel I must correct my earlier statement.

Adolfin is not playing Warframe.

Adolfin is micromanaging her child playing Warframe. I say this because she's been on the tutorial mission for the last twenty-five plus minutes which a quadriplegic will complete in at most five minutes.
View attachment 1601411
Go figure.
Truly Mom of the Year.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...I feel I must correct my earlier statement.

Adolfin is not playing Warframe.

Adolfin is micromanaging her child playing Warframe. I say this because she's been on the tutorial mission for the last twenty-five plus minutes which a quadriplegic will complete in at most five minutes.
View attachment 1601411
Go figure.
Oh shit nigger what are you doing? :stress:

ChariotOfMara

kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Didn't have to scroll too far to find this and realize no one picked up on it. Instead of paying a writer than has more than one brain cell to write some good lore, he's trying to turn this into Undertale with the "pacifist vs genocide routes!"

He has fallen too far, forgotten what the fuck a Yandere even is.
So it seems he's taken the RWBY route: putting all the things he likes into a blender without realizing what makes them work.