Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Osana from 2014 till September 2020, Crowdfunding Soon

What will happen to Yansim?

• Alex works less and less on his game as he rides out his tugboat

Votes: 1,295 43.3%
  • Alex drops the game and becomes a fulltime streamer

Votes: 421 14.1%
  • Alex opens up a Kickstarter that will fail because of gremlins (no refunds)

Votes: 570 19.1%
  • Alex adds more useless features asking for more money

Votes: 1,095 36.6%
  • Alex goes full skitzo drawing crayon comics about his battles with gremlins

Votes: 333 11.1%
  • Alex takes all the criticism to heart and improve his life

Votes: 69 2.3%
  • Alex will troon out becoming Alexia

Votes: 819 27.4%
  • Alex does a flip

Votes: 669 22.4%

• Total voters

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
You couldn't pay me enough to work on Alex's game. No amount of effort or money will change a fundamentally flawed design.

Only Alex himself understands the game and its broken architecture and it can fucking stay that way.
You seen the constant bugfixes and lists? Alex doesn't understand shit about his game and its architecture.

odumegwu

kiwifarms.net
Alex should just hire people in this thread for his Quality Assurance Testing team. At this point, Kiwifarms understands the game better than Alex does.
The very first step to fix Yandere Simulator would be to delete the project and start anew. And if I'm supposed to delete whole shit anyway, I would start new project by myself, not under Alex supervision.

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1602854
We did it Reddit Kiwifarms!
I foresee another influx of newfags from Reddit. We should increase our usage of transphobic deadnaming and incorrect pronouns to fend them off. Gotta live up to their expectations of evil sociopaths out to cancel and harm everyone through pointing and laughing. Quick, everyone refer to Alex under his private totally not public deadname of EvaXephon

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I foresee another influx of newfags from Reddit. We should increase our usage of transphobic deadnaming and incorrect pronouns to fend them off. Gotta live up to their expectations of evil sociopaths out to cancel and harm everyone through pointing and laughing. Quick, everyone refer to Alex under his private totally not public deadname of EvaXephon
EveXephon is a fag lol

reddit BTFO'd

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PurpleNeoal

kiwifarms.net
Yansim would have been better off if Alex wouldn't have asked fucking 4chan for suggestions. There is not a single timeline, where asking autists on 4chan is a good idea.
If you take on the Lunar Scythe's thread on skullheart, you will see all the concepts of killing are there, killing one girl each month...

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: args