Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Osana from April 2014 to September 2020, Crowdfunding Never

How much money will the Kickstarter pull in?

• Total voters

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
Is it confirmed that she isn't with Alex anymore? AFAIR, she is still among the mods on the subreddit. If she has any sort of bad blood with Alex, leaving her there is asking for trouble. On the other hand, there is something I'm not sure about - it seems that Alex almost stopped using new art in his recent videos, which can hint towards the, going separate ways.
I'm thinking to his video, and one thing that stood out to me was the map he kept displaying when he was making the theme park comparison. No way in hell he wouldn't have had someone draw up an actual theme park scene with the Yandere if that was an option. That, to me, is the smoking bullet. The other thing I noticed?

The Audience stand-in girl, never said a word. VA departure too, perhaps? I don't remember any other time he's used her without her actually speaking. Perhaps its blissful ignorance and I've just forgotten more recent uses of her. Alex will gladly delay a video to put in whatever he's got afoot, so its unlikely that he just felt the 'need' to rush it out to a schedule if she wasn't immediately available for whatever reason.

I wonder if the general talent pool available is drying up. More and more people are hearing about how the project and its lead actually are, and may want nothing to do with it from reputation alone. I can promise you, if I saw recent Yandere Simulator work in the portfolio of a freelancer I was interested in working with, that'd basically be a death sentence to any contract talks. There's no excuse for ignorance over the last year regarding this guy, and it would speak of a freelancer who either doesn't do their due diligence regarding their clients, or doesn't care what reputations they are associated with. Neither are things a sane business wants to be getting related to via proxy, doubly so in todays culture.

Edit: Smoking Bullet? Well, I guess its technically still right, but I'm a dumbass I guess.

Sir Joahim Browinson III

Globowizzard deepstate superagent
kiwifarms.net
Professionals know that if they want to make some sort of product they need need to pump it out nice and fast and then move to something else. Even if you are indie you need to obey this rule to really achieve something. Production cycles and time constrains is not something that evil companies make to shit in their own product and opress the workers but rather a regulations created to ensure the outcome of the product and the income of profit.
"But independant developers are not companies, so they can choose their own time restraints and they can take it as much as they need!"
Sure, but some independant devs actually have other jobs and don't just sit on their asses masturbating to hentai and playing vidya, while waiting for patreon tugboat. They develop their games in their spare time. If Alex doesn't have any other job to do he should invest his time in getting the game out if he wants to move on.
Yet, Alex tries to compare YS development to AAA development cycle and insists that Patreon money is his paycheck. It seems like he sees Yandere Simmulator as a legit venture of his, but when it's inconvenient to him, like when he needs to actually invest money, spend a good portion of time on the project, anwer before community, he suddenly pretends he is just really invested solo indie dev so people can't ask anything of him. What a load of bullshit.

Cardenio

Earthrocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Professionals know that if they want to make some sort of product they need need to pump it out nice and fast and then move to something else. Even if you are indie you need to obey this rule to really achieve something. Production cycles and time constrains is not something that evil companies make to shit in their own product and opress the workers but rather a regulations created to ensure the outcome of the product and the income of profit.
"But independant developers are not companies, so they can choose their own time restraints and they can take it as much as they need!"
Sure, but some independant devs actually have other jobs and don't just sit on their asses masturbating to hentai and playing vidya, while waiting for patreon tugboat. They develop their games in their spare time. If Alex doesn't have any other job to do he should invest his time in getting the game out if he wants to move on.
Yet, Alex tries to compare YS development to AAA development cycle and insists that Patreon money is his paycheck. It seems like he sees Yandere Simmulator as a legit venture of his, but when it's inconvenient to him, like when he needs to actually invest money, spend a good portion of time on the project, anwer before community, he suddenly pretends he is just really invested solo indie dev so people can't ask anything of him. What a load of bullshit.
Yeah you have to strike when the iron is hot and you've got a concept that excites people.

The Indie Game Devs can take forever concept is based on devs who have already made solid work and then decide for whatever reason to keep working on it. Stuff like Dwarf Fortress or Project Zomboid.

When Eva has a Alpha that's in a solid state and then makes him a millionaire he can then just sit around and tinker with it. But he waited so long and now the games already then barebones visuals just look awful now.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Eva has a Alpha that's in a solid state and then makes him a millionaire he can then just sit around and tinker with it. But he waited so long and now the games already then barebones visuals just look awful now.
Wrong! I can see where you are coming from, since I was thinking that way too, but after suffering through the YS threads on /v/ I can surely say - there is no world where Alex could finish this game. I mean, people think that TB programmer could save this game, but let's be realistic - he would've to recycle already deeply flawed and outright broken code. It would be better to just throw it out and begin anew according to the design document, that Alex didn't have three months into his "development" and probably still barely has any. Even if Alex was pushed to the position of the 'idea guy' behind the project and he would rather eat his own shit, than admit that, guess what - his ideas suck and game is basically stitched together from the suggestion of different /v/irgins i.e. people who hate games. The only possible way to make it happen is to tinker with a concept alone with Alex as far away as possible, since everything he touches - games, streams, even articles about boobs - turns into shit.

Remember how Alex was going to start his Kickstarter when Osana released?
Remember how Alex was going to sell the rights to some Italian video game company?

Neither do I.
That's actually a good point. Many people say that Alex is a liar, but I've noticed that he is rather twisting the truth instead of just pulling bullshit out of his ass. I mean, take a look at his "NO I AM NOT SECTION" - he could say "I don't know what this Sisefs or whatever her name is is talking about, I've never met her", but instead he says "yes, she sent her nudes, but she was doing that with everyone". And how about his career as the developer? He liked to spew that he "has his name in the titles of 8 games", but always left out what games were those and what he was actually doing. Even with Mike Z - in essence, yeah, he told him that his engine sucks and called him unemployable in front of people in chat, the problem is that he was fucking right and Alex would never admit that.

That's why I wanna talk about this:
They develop their games in their spare time. If Alex doesn't have any other job to do he should invest his time in getting the game out if he wants to move on.
It's a good thing that you've mentioned this, since I didn't know if I need to bring this up or not. Among Alex's sob stories about Mike Z and claims about creating Super Deepthroat 3D he mentioned this multiple times:

muh job.png

You may say "well, Alex was working at the KungFu Factory" and here is the catch - he quit it even before he started 'working' on Lunar Scythe! He even stated it himself.
no job.PNG

Apparently, he quit back in June-July of 2013, but it's hard to tell now.
JULAY.PNG

"But maybe he just found another one" and here is another catch - remember this archive of his LinkedIN? It's from 2016 and has KungFu Factory as his only place of employment, meaning that whatever job he had, he didn't put there and that makes me noggin-joggin. If Alex wasn't outright lying about his "two jobs", that means that he probably was doing something that he himself considered to be beneath him. Hell, he even calls it "real" at some point instead of plain real. For the life of me I can't imagine him doing any manual labor and he is too full of himself and asshanded for any blue collar job.

So what it really was, what do you think?

Last edited:

Sir Joahim Browinson III

Globowizzard deepstate superagent
kiwifarms.net
How do Yandere Simulator fans feel about 7 years of development? Let's find out.

View attachment 2169111
Theese people's longest wait in life is probably a wait for lunchbreak in their middle schools.

Also this made me pissed about the fact that The Right Opinion basically gave Alex new excuse with "He is just not good with handling controversy" thing, because I know that kid from the longread comment got his take from there.

The only possible way to make it happen is to tinker with a concept alone with Alex as far away as possible, since everything he touches - games, streams, even articles about boobs - turns into shit.
People tried that with the fangames, but as we already concluded, anime murder sims are cursed, and no decent person would make compleete and good quality title with this concept.

Just gonna repeat myself and say that it's as simple as dumping persona + hitman and just making anime Postal 2.
Postal 2 in my opinion is better base because it has same ammount of edge, violence, dumb but satisfying to kill NPC's and one supperior quality: it's not taking itself serious.
Of course you can fuck this up too (Hi, Akella), but at least that would make more interesting and working concept than what we currently have.
Keep in mind, it's just how I would make such game, but I won't because , frankly, it's not worth it.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People tried that with the fangames, but as we already concluded, anime murder sims are cursed, and no decent person would make compleete and good quality title with this concept.
That's not true, because:

- They don't tinker with the idea, they just try to create "YS, but good". Make a fucking top-down 2D stealth or VN or whatever. Don't make it like this, make it 100% parody or 1000% edgy, whatever, if you know what you are doing. Trying to make it without putting more thought into it than Alex does is a recipe for a failure. Speaking of which...
- If you have 0 games behind your back as a developer, trying to create something like a 3D simulator of a school with almost 100 students ia a bad idea. Speaking of which...
- Starting a game development just to own someone is the worst reason for that. Why? Because this is why Alex still LARPing as gamedeveloper - to own people, who called him "idea guy".
- They don't really want to make games, they just want fame or money, just like Alex.
- Nothing is "cursed", since there are a lot of "cursed" genres, like craft-open world-survival, which doesn't stop numerous games of that kind from shining, albeit in the sea of shit.
- "Yandere School" exists. Yes, it's shit, but it's creators knew that they can't do "Hitman/Persona/Minecraft/Star Citizen" piece of ass, that's why they worked within the boundaries of their capabilities. Also, call me optimistic, but I think EMD could've dragged WNM to the beta, if not for Alex's blackmail.

TL;DR Make games that you want to play.

EDIT:
Also this made me pissed about the fact that The Right Opinion basically gave Alex new excuse with "He is just not good with handling controversy" thing, because I know that kid from the longread comment got his take from there.
Oh, even back then I didn't like his shitty video, where he managed to dismiss 90% of the stuff Alex did, but somehow it was almost 2 hours long. Now, after digging through all of this surface level shit, that he couldn't check for one-two thousands of dollars he was making on Patreon at that point (IDK for sure, it jsut shows the number of patrons), I've got nothing but contempt for him. Fuck, this brainlet managed to get tricked by Quinton of all people, just because he refused to do any actual research about the topic and rushed his shit out of the door. He should rename himself into Ain't Bright Opinion.

How do Yandere Simulator fans feel about 7 years of development? Let's find out.
Voices are spot on!

Last edited:

Rimsook

kiwifarms.net

The problem with those fangames is that; they were made by deranged Alex fans that "try" to own him for taking so long or just for the fame for finishing Yandere Simulator before Alex does, that's how the whole trainwreck of Love Letter started (which was fun to see tbh) yanderedev had every oportunity to make the game really big.

He had Kinuko (the artist from SkullGirls and Indivisible) making art for him or at least he could had commissioned yandere-chan's desing, but bcs she's a smelly SJW let's just burn that brigde. Up to this day I still wondering what kind of monstrousity he showed to MikeZ considering that he was using JS he could easily EASILY pick any recent version of RPG Maker and do his anime/slasher whatever he wanted with some decent art, i mean we talking about around 2014 which was big for those 2d anime horror games.

But no, we wanted to prove us wrong.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had Kinuko (the artist from SkullGirls and Indivisible) making art for him
ONCE and it was a fucking sketch, that she didn't even paint in the end. The only person except you, who thought she could work for him, was Alex himself.

Up to this day I still wondering what kind of monstrousity he showed to MikeZ
You could just scroll back a couple of pages, you know.

he could easily EASILY pick any recent version of RPG Maker and do his anime/slasher whatever he wanted with some decent art
You are talking like people who tried to own Alex by making their own games. They too thought that making games is easy, it's just that Alex sucks at it. And he does, that's why he couldn't EASILY make anything, this guy managed to cause major performance issues and numerous bugs on one fucking level, that you can beat in under 30 sec, without effects or any other shit.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, like I've said it's time to look at Sisef's story, hopefully, once and for all. Be warned, however - the only things that can 100% prove Alex doing what Sisefs claims he's done are confirmed fact of him soliciting nudes from a minor or him having sexually charged conversations with a minor. If I had any of those, I would've just tipped them to the police, so all I can do is to connect as many dots as possible.
office.jpg

Prepare yourselves, this is gonna be autistic.

I will start with recounting Sisefs' story and the circumstances around it.
In 2009, she was 14 and in the process of finishing middle school. According to her, she was living in "abusive/neglectful household", so she had to move to her grandmother. She took care of her, but had no problems with verbally abusing her and taking away her internet/PC. She had very few friends and felt very lonely, so she was spending a lot of her time online. She probably was 4chan regular too.
Then she found her way to EvaXVidya streams, where after some time Alex found out that she was a girl and became obsessed with her. Since she didn't have many friends and probably had problems with self-esteem, she was flattered. She acknowledged her age, but Alex, who was 20 at that point, responded that "since he was home-schooled, he had missed out on the experience of dating girls in high school and this was the perfect opportunity to make up for that", so they began "dating". According to her, Alex asked her to make nudes and made her incorporate in sexually charged activities.
She began slowly realizing, that Alex uses her as a sex doll, since he dismissed her during every other activity and was overall controlling. She tried to ignore it, until one day when he was streaming himself doing his homework from college, she tried to give him advice, but he told her "you are just a child, what can you know about it". That stung and she slowly began realizing what an asshole Alex really was.
After some time she said "I can't see us being together any longer", which caused Alex to beg her to stay and when she said "let's just be friends", he flipped out, said "you can't ever come back since it's too painful to me lol" and banned her from his chat. That was probably the last straw that caused the creation of Vidya Revolution i.e. revolt against Eva. She came back under her other alias, but he banned her again after some time. She also admitted that she was in a relationship with other person during that, a girl to be exact, but they broke up around the same time. Since she was afraid of her grandmother, she decided to just to suck it up and keep her mouth shut.
Fast forward to 2017, when she saw a Letsplay of Yandere Simulator. After some time her friend told her, that it's creator is none other, than EvaXephon. She clicked on one of his development videos and as soon as she heard his voice, she knew it was him. She recalled everything he made her participate in and on February 17, 2017 decided to create her blog to inform other people, since YS's fanbase is mostly underage girls.

It would be easy to just dismiss this, since Alex is no stranger to trolling, like with his OK Cupid adventures with Caitlin, but would I post this if that was the case? Of course, not, so let's go through all the evidence "information that can be interpreted as Alex Mahan soliciting nudes and having sexually charged conversations with a minor" that I've got and see if it checks with Sisefs' version of events.

1. His justification - and I remember this clearly because it struck out to me as strange - was that since he was home-schooled, he had missed out on the experience of dating girls in high school and this was the perfect opportunity to make up for that.

This checks with Alex's conversation with Caitlin, where he said something like that.

evaslastresort: Well! To be honest...I was actually homeschooled throughout highschool! So, I didn't really get to experience what highschool was like.
Caitlin: I'm jealous :c it's not fun
or rather it wasn't for me >.>
evaslastresort: When I went to college, that was my first exposure in 6 years to a learning enviornment that had other people in it...

Also, years later someone told her "Alex genuinely believes if he went to hs, girls would've thrown themselves at him?" and she corrected them with "“I missed out on the opportunity to date girls in high school” =/= “girls would’ve thrown themselves at me.” So let’s be careful not to put words in anyone’s mouth - lord knows he’s already said enough shit on his own." which makes it more believable to me.

2. We sexted over Skype. (worth noting, I think, is that he made excuses not to reciprocate text-based oral. Seriously?)

Alex's distaste for fish checks with his posts from a hooker forum.
am-png.184866

Couldn't use cannotgoogleme for that one, could you?

3. He masturbated on webcam to me while I made moaning noises over my mic at his request.

Checks with SO many things:

- The story when he was catfished by future FtM tranny from The Realm of the Bearded Beard.
voices.PNG
voices2.PNG

- That one time in YS threads.
fifth-thread-creep-png.2155000

- That another one time in YS threads. Keep in mind, it was April 7, six fucking days after it began. He had only pile of Unity models and already asked for "sexy voices"? Whoever provided Alex with them, congratulations - now you are 0.3 MaiWaifus closer to him.
morevoices.PNG
morevoices2.PNG

- If you think that I'm wrong, keep in mind that the other time when he asked for voices was two whole months after that.
againvoices.PNG

- If you are still not convinced, then look at this. It was three years before her blog was made.
voicereal.png

4. Saw flat-chested girls as deformed, similar to an amputee.

No comments, Alex even cried when they made Samus's boobs smaller.

capture-_2018-06-13-12-15-06-png.471826
6pPPuHx.png
Qv8QKUH.png

5. Told another girl in chat that he would keep her in a cage and love her.

I can believe that, since this is what Alex was tweeting about back in 2015.
1596531542141-png.1494339
1596554354622-png.1494870

Add to that his infatuation with the idea of "selling girls to the Eastern Europe to be sex slaves for the rest of their lives" and his fanfiction, which by the way he posted later in 2009 - the same year he met Sisefs.

6. Begged me to stay with him, offered to change himself etc. when I ended things, then when I refused, banned me altogether from his streams and began to spread vitriol about me.

More on that later, you'll laugh your asses off.

7. Lied heavily to cover his own tracks.

Well, that's the point of this post, just keep reading and it will check.

8. I’m under the impression that his version of the story is as follows: I was some desperate girl who sent nudes unsolicited to everyone and anyone, and he deleted the disgusting pics and banned me as soon as he learned I was underage.

Yes, this is Alex's version, but the truth seems to be worse, than just Alex twisting those events in his favor.

9. Then in a later post, Sisef posted some of her old pictures.
sisefs.jpg

Doesn't look older than 15 to me. Also, I doubt that Eva means Evangelion in that case.

There is also this little picture from Friday, February 19 - it's either 2010 or 2016.
chat.png

In later post she also states:

10. I didn’t have the capacity or the emotional intelligence or experience to understand the creepiness of Eva INSTANTLY becoming obsessed with me when he discovered I was a girl…

Which checks perfectly with anons stating that he would "creep on every girl on stream" from the time before the blog creation.
creep-png.2136695

11. That being said, I had a small epiphany one day when he was doing his homework on livestream (statistics, I think? some kind of math). I was an eighth grader but read on a college level and thought I had a pretty good understanding of the problem in his textbook that he was struggling with, based on the info he’d read aloud.

Yes, Alex graduated Santa-Monica college in 2009, as stated on his LinkedIN.

12. But when I tried to speak up and help him he snapped at me: “You’re just a kid, you can’t possibly understand this stuff.”

Well, aside from Alex having shitty attitude and rage issues, this checks with:

- Alex's sperging on 4chan.
kids.PNG

kids2.PNG

You may recall this picture and the word "faggot" in his ban-list from EvaX days.

- Alex's sperging on 8chan.
8 CHAN ALEX CRIES ON 8CHAN ABOUT 4CHAN.png

- Alex's sperging on Discord.
manchild-confirmed-png.448575
QEr6lJv.png

- Alex's sperging in his Twitch chat.
child-png.208657

Why do you hate your only audience so much, Alex?

13. Although, the mental image of Alex humping the corner of a mattress never does quite leave the mind. Every time I remember that I want to go throw up!

Well, if it's not just a figure of speech, then it checks with Alex's tendency to stick his dick into inanimate objects. I just wanna know if he screamed "SISAAAAAAY" during that.

14. Let me put it this way. I and plenty of others have witnessed his rage issues (when he can’t beat a video game, when someone criticizes him, etc etc). I watched him destroy a controller once when he was raging at a game on stream.

Checks with my post about his EvaX days, just go and read it again.

15. My main source of communication with Eva must have been either through MSN or the livestream chat, and though I had the MSN login information, it couldn’t connect to the servers (I think they shut down a couple years ago).

And in a later post she gets corrected by someone who visited EvaX streams back in the day - "wanted to confirm that you did speak to him through MSN messenger since that is where I spoke to him privately as well", which adds credibility for me.

Yes, Alex used MSN. Archive 1 and 2.
MSN.png

MSN2.png

Then she gets a hold of her old PC and on July 6th, 2018 post a lot of screencaps, that are clearly from a previous decade. I would like to draw your attention to the following:

16. The only actual screencap I have of Eva X Vidya. At this point, we had broken up, and I’d been banned from the stream. I still had friends there, so I made an alternate account and stayed until he found me out. Username is blocked out because I still use that name for some social media, but the first two letters I left uncensored so you can tell it’s the same in each screencap.

And this is exactly what I'm going to do. Take a closer look at that screenshot (and yes Tue, March 31 was in 2009):
Standarone.jpg

With the help of CSI technologies we can assume, that her other nickname was something like St__d___e or St__l___e. That checks with the rest of screenshots she posted there.

Some VR buddy helping her with her homework and calling her st___d.
Standarone2.png

Saved nicknames in her browser, Sisefs and st_____ are there.
Standarone3.jpg

Here is she under the same nickname on the stream of SageSaria, the creator of VR, watching a picture of her riding a horse.
Standarone4.jpg

Here they are drawing Eva as centaur, even though he looks like a meerkat.
Standarone5.png

"Well, that's good and all, but how half of the nickname is going to help us?" you may ask and that's true, however, who says we have only half? Take a look at this archived page of VR-wiki.

Saria(SariWOAH THERE) Seppukued from the internet (1990-2009) was the original personal assistant to Lord Xenu, the creator of VR (along with Standarone, Ailestrike,Segasaturnsanshiro, BronySTARK, and others) of Vidya Revolution after the great Eva Revolution (more like rEVAlution amirite?) referred to at the time by EvaXephon as "Please come back"

Yes, her full nickname is Standarone and she was mentioned there! Furthermore, take a look at this post from this thread:
Standarone6.PNG

Keep in mind, that this was posted two years before the blog creation as a response to someone posting OK cupid pastebin, which Wunkolo posted the same day on his Tumblr in "I am no longer working on YS" post, which means it was probably the first time anyone saw it i.e. someone saw name "Sisefs" and called her "Standarone". Sisefs, if you see this, I'm really sorry, since you were hiding it for a reason, but I have to do this to prove your story
Also notice how someone responds "Based YanDev. Would do the same if I had the chance" and then realize that post of Alex sperging over the word "faggot" is in the same thread...

Then there are this post and it's follow-up, that make it concrete for me.

17. Someone named "B-stark from vr" comes to her blog and says that he still has "protoman edit saved". She recognizes him and asks to post it. He does and she thanks him.

This checks with the following:

- Yes, VidyaRevolution had a member named BronyStark or B-stark for short.
- Yes, Sisefs is the fan of the band Protomen as can be assumed from her emails from 2009 ("I did end up seeing that band though, 7 times in total over the years").
protomen.png

This is how one of it's members looks like.
Proto-1.png

Why does it matter? Well, because this is the edit he posted.
tumblr_q4i3vdT1uR1w6o9f1o1_500.jpg

Shitty, lowres, bad colors - this is clearly not from this decade. And you can recognize Sisefs by her pigtails and, well, nose. But that's not even the best part.

It is called "B-stark protostrand", where B-stark stands for BronyStark and protostrand stands for Standarone as Protoman. Now take a look at this exchange on 4chan from Feb 14, 2014:
ProtoSisefs.png

"But it has no image", you may say and you will be right - that really broke my heart back when I discovered it. However, now take a look at the filename - "protostand.jpg". Almost like "protostRand", right? Then check the resolution of the picture B-stark sent her - 461x576, exactly the same! Yes, filesize is slightly smaller, but otherwise I'm pretty sure it was the same picture and people recognized Sisefs three years before her blog was created!

So what conclusions can we make? A - Sisefs is a real person, B - she was a regular on EvaXVidya/VR, C - her description of Alex's behavior is rather realistic, D - other people remember her and what happened between her and Alex. All of this makes her story believable to me.

BUT WHY STOP THERE? Second piece of very believable eyewitness account is this post by @MountAndDoMe and I'm going to give it the same treatment.

1. "he openly acknowledged that she was his girlfriend on his stream"

This somewhat checks with this post from 4chan.
girlfriends.PNG

I mean, that sounds like a quote, since I doubt anons would call them that.

2. "She was indeed 14, and she was banned from the stream after she broke up with him. I believe he was 20 or 21 at the time."

This checks with those posts from 4chan.

Almost a month before blog was made.
Sisefs1.PNG

Almost two weeks before it was made.
Sisefs2.PNG

Yeah, they've got her age a little wrong, but otherwise it's correct. And about "16-y,o. who was notorious for sending her nudes", yeah, it gets worse, much worse.

3. "There was a girl named Abbey who was older than him that he was overly obsessed, most likely because she was nice to him."

Boy, oh, boy if this checks with:

This one, which is really old.
Abby1.PNG

This one is little fresher, but still old as hell.
Abby2.PNG

Well, he got it slightly wrong, but more on that later. Sadly.
Abby3.png

Yeah, it seems that Alex went bonkers over that Abbey chick.
Abby4.PNG

Really fucking bonkers.
Abby5.PNG

Abbey wasn't so fond of him though. I don't know the source of those quotes, but considering Alex's fanfiction and fascination with human trafficking and kidnappings...
Abby6.PNG

It also checks with this account from Sisefs.
another anecdote this reminded me of - I used to excuse myself from chat with “brb, gotta pee,” and he took me aside one day and begged me to stop saying that, that he wasn’t comfortable with other guys knowing I was doing something so intimate. ????

4. "There was a 16 year old girl named Kappachan who would post links to her nudes openly in his chat and also send them to him privately."

Sadly, yeah, that checks. Why sadly? Because it's not hard to find mentions of Kappachan and of her nudes, just pray that images will be broken and use VPN.

Like here.
Kappachan1.png

This one also implies, that many people have those, so she really was sending them to everyone.
Kappachan2.png

5. "There was a 16 year old British girl named HexenHarlot who would also send him nudes."

Yes, that checks too, even though I am not sure she was underage. I mean, I found her Livejournal and if she was 16 in 2009-2010, that means at the age of 19-20 she looked like this:
Hexen.jpg

Yeah, she ages as well as Alex does.

Otherwise, yeah, this checks well enough. It also seems, that she would send nudes for everyone.
Hexen2.png

Also, here are Hexen, Kappa and Sisefs mentioned in one post.
Hexen3.png

Why do they call her mexican if she is clearly jewish?

I was also able to find this where someone with the name HexenHarlot talks about watching Eva playing "I wanna be the guy". In 2009.

6. "I remember at the time his best friend was named Nebilim. He almost never spoke in chat, but Eva banned Nebilim from looking at Reddit because he wanted to send Nebilim funny links from there without Nebilim having seen them already."

This one makes MountandDome's account 100% believable, since he is the only person who brought that up. Yes, he had a friend named Nebilim or Lord Nebilim.
en-png.185486

Surprisingly, it wasn't his sock account.
evaln-png.185481

Also, rather early in his career as a lolcow Alex had an idea of something called B.A.B.E. (Busty Anime Babes Etcetera), which he wanted to put on his website, but is yet to do so. At some point in 2005 he even put it on his user profile on Wikipedia and who was also mentioned there? Yep, Lord Nebilim!

7. "Eva used to have a giant list of bannable offenses, like saying "implying" or "cool story, bro"."

This checks with his banned words list.

8. "He made his own stream called Keefers Vidya (then it got renamed to something else that I forget) and most of Eva's audience once again left him."

Yes, he renamed it into GameRageLive, check my post about Eva as a streamer.

9. "I recall one time he had to go sit at the table to eat a dinner with his nephew. He came back to the stream fuming and cursing his mom's name. He explained that his mother didn't cut his steak for him, but cut his nephew's steak. So he was pissed he had to waste his time cutting his own steak and be afk for longer than he liked. His nephew was a very small child, btw."

Oh, if only more people were talking about that.
steak-png.2136709

10. "It's funny seeing Mosheddy is still there. He was a pretty infamous pedo who posted lolicon porn in Eva's chat all the time." and "I know Mosheddy is an autistic British guy who is in his thirties. He used to talk about looking at his little sister's underaged friends a lot."

Oh, boy. Yes, sadly, that checks.

Here is a thread, where someone posts SOMETHING and it causes people to call him a pedo and Mosheddy.
mosheddy.PNG

Then in this thread someone claims that he has a video of Alex "trying to fuck his cousin on stream", which he refuses to upload.
mosheddy2.png

And when some anon asks him who he is, this happens.
mosheddy3.PNG

Alex still keeps him around, by the way.

11. "The artwork of him is some "fan art" drawn by an underaged girl who used to visit the stream named Kelly. As far as I know, he didn't get any nudes from her. She would just pop in once in awhile and act super shy and "uguu" and he'd begin to faun and tell her how cute she was."

Eh, that checks and with other girls too.
Kelly.png

So what conclusions can we make? A - @MountAndDoMe is telling the truth and likely witnessed those events himself, B - even without his account, anons on 4chan all seem to recall the same events with slight aberrations, too much fucking smoke from a fire that never was, if you ask me. So yeah, Alex had at least 5 girls on his stream, at least 4 of them were underage and at least 3 of them sent nudes to him. Let that sink in.

Now let's look at the excuses versions of events Alex's been giving throughout the years.

Aug 29, 2011 - chat with Caitlin.
evaslastresort: :( Sisefs was a girl who flirted with me online. I flirted with her back. She seemed cool at first, but it turned out that she wasn’t cool at all. She did a bunch of bad stuff, like…she lied about her age, and she started a website to give people a place to say bad things about me, and her parents took away her Internet privileges because she was taking nude pictures of herself and sending them out to people.
She sent me her nude pictures (and she sent them to like 100 other people too) and somehow, this means “EvaXephon requests child porn from minors”
I deleted all of her photos as soon as I discovered that she had been lying about her age the whole time
She was not a good person at all, and I am very glad that I don't know her anymore.

- He knew her.
- He made the first move and she responded.
- They were doing good, but then she turned out to be underage and started hate website (Is he talking about VidyaRevolution, lol?)
- Parents took away her internet (dates from those screenshots tell otherwise), because she sent nudes to multiple (or even like 100!) people.
- As soon as he found out about her age, he immediately deleted them.

Feb 1, 2015 - Wunkolo leaves YS devteam and in his post on Tumblr about that links pastebin with Alex's chat with Caitlin. Alex doesn't react well and sends him this.
wunk.jpg

- "I can't be a pedo, because it was 5 years ago".
- She sent him her nudes, even though he didn't ask, implying that maybe he didn't know her.
- She lied about her age.
- "I did nothing wrong, I did everything correct".

May 24, 2015 - Alex tries to give his audience the first taste of debunks on his Tumblr blog.
The second allegation is that I am a “child solicitor” and “sex offender”. These accusations are almost too silly to dignify with a response, but I’ll respond nonetheless. About 6 years ago, I knew a young woman who did a lot of inappropriate things in order to get people to pay attention to her. One of the things she did was to send nude pictures of herself to lots of people. I was one of the people who she sent nude pictures to. Months later, I learned that she was actually too young to be doing that sort of thing. I deleted her pictures immediately, of course. To be perfectly clear; the pictures were unsolicited; I don’t go around asking kids to send me nude pics.

- He didn't know her well.
- She was just sending those nudes to everyone for attention, including him.
- "Months later" he found out she was underage and deleted them.
- Nudes were unsolicited.

May 24, 2015 - Later that day in EvaX chat.
stream.jpg
stream2.jpg
stream3.jpg

- He never said her age.
- "Too young to send nudes" doesn't mean underage.

May 27, 2015 - Longer, better, faster, stronger debunk on his Tumblr blog.
There once was young woman on the Internet who was desperate for attention and approval from others. She claimed to be over 18, although she certainly didn’t act like it. She flirted with boys constantly, hoping that someone would tell her she was attractive or ask to be her boyfriend. One day, she sent out nude pictures of herself, hoping that it would make people like her. She definitely looked over 18. A few months later, she disappeared from the Internet, and someone claimed to know the reason why; he claimed that the girl’s parents learned that she was sending out nude photographs of herself, and took away her computer. Most people drew the conclusion that she was probably underage, considering her immature behavior and her parents’ reaction to her photographs. Nobody has heard from her in years, and there is no way for anyone to know how old she actually was, or why she actually disappeared from the Internet. The only thing anyone knows is that she claimed to be over 18, looked like she was 18, and that someone claimed that her parents took her computer away because of the nude photographs she took.

Does any of that make anyone a pedophile? I don’t think so.

- He doesn't know her.
- She flirted with everyone in hopes to get a boyfriend (that sounds more like Alex).
- She just sent nudes to "people".
- She disappeared and "someone" claimed that her parents found out and took away her PC.
- She said she is 18, but "people think" she was underage.
- No one heard about her since.
- "but yeah guys, she looked totally 18 and she said she was 18, GUYS, I'M NOT A PEDO, PLEASE, BELIEVE ME"

Aug 21, 2020 - during your average e-mail bullshitting Alex claims this.
w-png.1539708

capture-png.1539709

- That was really a troll, who called himself Sisefs.
- That troll posted nudes of a girl that looked 18.
- Troll got bored and disappeared, people speculated that the girl was underage and got grounded.
- Now "Alex was skeptical about the troll from the start" and doesn't even remember if he saved those nudes or not.
- In 2010 "some weird people" begin steering shit about that troll being the real girl.
- "Someone" asks him about this around that time and he says "girl sent nudes, was underage, I deleted them" instead of, you know, telling them "it was a troll, who pretended to be a girl". Also, closest mention of Sisefs by him is in that chat with Caitlin and he says there, that she was a real girl who he flirted with.
- "In 2014 someone found that chat and begun spreading false narrative" - eh, did you forget, that it was Wunkolo in 2015? How can one man be so full of shit?
- "In 2015 troll creates a blog, where he pretends to be that girl and claims we were dating" - in 2017 and if by "pretending" you mean "posts screenshots from 2009 and knows me too well", then you're right.
- "In 2020 weirdos on the internet tell that I'm a pedophile who dated underage girl, even though it never happened" - I may be a weirdo, but at least I'm not a liar. And pedo.
- "BUT SHE ORIGINALLY WROTE "I LIKED TO HANG OUT AT VIDYA REVOLUTION STREAM" AND THEN EDITED IT TO JUST "VIDYA", SHE IS LYING" - she wrote it at 1 A.M., probably overwhelmed with emotions, 'caused by the flashbacks of what you've done to her. I can see her making this small mistake. What I can't see is how this one little mistake crosses out the rest of the evidence. And if all mistakes are intentional, does that mean, that Alex's code is intentionally shit?
- "ALSO, I WASN'T 21, JUST 20, I WOULD BE 21 IN JUNE" - well, fuck me, that changes everything. And Alex couldn't lie that he is already 21, can vote, drive a car and buy booze himself to look even more mature than his chat?
- "THEY CAN'T GET THEIR STORY STRAIGHT" - oh, look who's talking! So one little mistake and one little oversimplification debunk everything else? What does it tell about you then?

As you can see, throughout the years Alex went from "we were flirting, she sent me nudes, turned out to be underage and I deleted them" to "she sent nudes to everyone, turned out to be underage and I deleted them", then to "she probably wasn't even underage, but I deleted them" and then finally to "she never existed, it was a troll and blog was made by a troll". As consistent as fps count of Yandere Simulator!

Last edited:

dozhin

sup
kiwifarms.net
Ok, like I've said it's time to look at Sisef's story, hopefully, once and for all. Be warned, however - the only things that can 100% prove Alex doing what Sisefs claims he's done are confirmed fact of him soliciting nudes from a minor or him having sexually charged conversations with a minor. If I had any of those, I would've just tipped them to the police, so all I can do is to connect as many dots as possible.
View attachment 2174813
Prepare yourselves, this is gonna be autistic.

I will start with recounting Sisefs' story and the circumstances around it.
In 2009, she was 14 and in the process of finishing middle school. According to her, she was living in "abusive/neglectful household", so she had to move to her grandmother. She took care of her, but had no problems with verbally abusing her and taking away her internet/PC. She had very few friends and felt very lonely, so she was spending a lot of her time online. She probably was 4chan regular too.
Then she found her way to EvaXVidya streams, where after some time Alex found out that she was a girl and became obsessed with her. Since she didn't have many friends and probably had problems with self-esteem, she was flattered. She acknowledged her age, but Alex, who was 20 at that point, responded that "since he was home-schooled, he had missed out on the experience of dating girls in high school and this was the perfect opportunity to make up for that", so they began "dating". According to her, Alex asked her to make nudes and made her incorporate in sexually charged activities.
She began slowly realizing, that Alex uses her as a sex doll, since he dismissed her during every other activity and was overall controlling. She tried to ignore it, until one day when he was streaming himself doing his homework from college, she tried to give him advice, but he told her "you are just a child, what can you know about it". That stung and she slowly began realizing what an asshole Alex really was.
After some time she said "I can't see us being together any longer", which caused Alex to beg her to stay and when she said "let's just be friends", he flipped out, said "you can't ever come back since it's too painful to me lol" and banned her from his chat. That was probably the last straw that caused the creation of Vidya Revolution i.e. revolt against Eva. She came back under her other alias, but he banned her again after some time. She also admitted that she was in a relationship with other person during that, a girl to be exact, but they broke up around the same time. Since she was afraid of her grandmother, she decided to just to suck it up and keep her mouth shut.
Fast forward to 2017, when she saw a Letsplay of Yandere Simulator. After some time her friend told her, that it's creator is none other, than EvaXephon. She clicked on one of his development videos and as soon as she heard his voice, she knew it was him. She recalled everything he made her participate in and on February 17, 2017 decided to create her blog to inform other people, since YS's fanbase is mostly underage girls.

It would be easy to just dismiss this, since Alex is no stranger to trolling, like with his OK Cupid adventures with Caitlin, but would I post this if that was the case? Of course, not, so let's go through all the evidence "information that can be interpreted as Alex Mahan soliciting nudes and having sexually charged conversations with a minor" that I've got and see if it checks with Sisefs' version of events.

1. His justification - and I remember this clearly because it struck out to me as strange - was that since he was home-schooled, he had missed out on the experience of dating girls in high school and this was the perfect opportunity to make up for that.

This checks with Alex's conversation with Caitlin, where he said something like that.

Also, years later someone told her "Alex genuinely believes if he went to hs, girls would've thrown themselves at him?" and she corrected them with "“I missed out on the opportunity to date girls in high school” =/= “girls would’ve thrown themselves at me.” So let’s be careful not to put words in anyone’s mouth - lord knows he’s already said enough shit on his own." which makes it more believable to me.

2. We sexted over Skype. (worth noting, I think, is that he made excuses not to reciprocate text-based oral. Seriously?)

Alex's distaste for fish checks with his posts from a hooker forum.
am-png.184866

Couldn't use cannotgoogleme for that one, could you?

3. He masturbated on webcam to me while I made moaning noises over my mic at his request.

Checks with SO many things:

- The story when he was catfished by future FtM tranny from The Realm of the Bearded Beard.
View attachment 2174856View attachment 2174857

- That one time in YS threads.
fifth-thread-creep-png.2155000

- That another one time in YS threads. Keep in mind, it was April 7, six fucking days after it began. He had only pile of Unity models and already asked for "sexy voices"? Whoever provided Alex with them, congratulations - now you are 0.3 MaiWaifus closer to him.
View attachment 2174861View attachment 2174862

- If you think that I'm wrong, keep in mind that the other time when he asked for voices was two whole months after that.
View attachment 2174866

- If you are still not convinced, then look at this. It was three years before her blog was made.
View attachment 2174869

4. Saw flat-chested girls as deformed, similar to an amputee.

No comments, Alex even cried when they made Samus's boobs smaller.

capture-_2018-06-13-12-15-06-png.471826
6pPPuHx.png
Qv8QKUH.png

5. Told another girl in chat that he would keep her in a cage and love her.

I can believe that, since this is what Alex was tweeting about back in 2015.
1596531542141-png.1494339
1596554354622-png.1494870

Add to that his infatuation with the idea of "selling girls to the Eastern Europe to be sex slaves for the rest of their lives" and his fanfiction, which by the way he posted later in 2009 - the same year he met Sisefs.

6. Begged me to stay with him, offered to change himself etc. when I ended things, then when I refused, banned me altogether from his streams and began to spread vitriol about me.

More on that later, you'll laugh your asses off.

7. Lied heavily to cover his own tracks.

Well, that's the point of this post, just keep reading and it will check.

8. I’m under the impression that his version of the story is as follows: I was some desperate girl who sent nudes unsolicited to everyone and anyone, and he deleted the disgusting pics and banned me as soon as he learned I was underage.

Yes, this is Alex's version, but the truth seems to be worse, than just Alex twisting those events in his favor.

9. Then in a later post, Sisef posted some of her old pictures.
View attachment 2174895
Doesn't look older than 15 to me. Also, I doubt that Eva means Evangelion in that case.

There is also this little picture from Friday, February 19 - it's either 2010 or 2016.
View attachment 2174899

In later post she also states:

10. I didn’t have the capacity or the emotional intelligence or experience to understand the creepiness of Eva INSTANTLY becoming obsessed with me when he discovered I was a girl…

Which checks perfectly with anons stating that he would "creep on every girl on stream" from the time before the blog creation.
creep-png.2136695

11. That being said, I had a small epiphany one day when he was doing his homework on livestream (statistics, I think? some kind of math). I was an eighth grader but read on a college level and thought I had a pretty good understanding of the problem in his textbook that he was struggling with, based on the info he’d read aloud.

Yes, Alex graduated Santa-Monica college in 2009, as stated on his LinkedIN.

12. But when I tried to speak up and help him he snapped at me: “You’re just a kid, you can’t possibly understand this stuff.”

Well, aside from Alex having shitty attitude and rage issues, this checks with:

- Alex's sperging on 4chan.
View attachment 2174920
View attachment 2174921
You may recall this picture and the word "faggot" in his ban-list from EvaX days.

- Alex's sperging on 8chan.
View attachment 2174922

- Alex's sperging on Discord.
manchild-confirmed-png.448575
QEr6lJv.png

- Alex's sperging in his Twitch chat.
child-png.208657

Why do you hate your only audience so much, Alex?

13. Although, the mental image of Alex humping the corner of a mattress never does quite leave the mind. Every time I remember that I want to go throw up!

Well, if it's not just s figure of speech, then it checks with Alex's tendency to stick his dick into inanimate objects. I just wanna know if he screamed "SISAAAAAAY" during that.

14. Let me put it this way. I and plenty of others have witnessed his rage issues (when he can’t beat a video game, when someone criticizes him, etc etc). I watched him destroy a controller once when he was raging at a game on stream.

Checks with my post about his EvaX days, just go and read it again.

15. My main source of communication with Eva must have been either through MSN or the livestream chat, and though I had the MSN login information, it couldn’t connect to the servers (I think they shut down a couple years ago).

And in a later post she gets corrected by someone who visited EvaX streams back in the day - "wanted to confirm that you did speak to him through MSN messenger since that is where I spoke to him privately as well", which adds credibility for me.

Yes, Alex used MSN. Archive 1 and 2.
View attachment 2174937
View attachment 2174938

Then she gets a hold of her old PC and on July 6th, 2018 post a lot of screencaps, that are clearly from a previous decade. I would like to draw your attention to the following:

16. The only actual screencap I have of Eva X Vidya. At this point, we had broken up, and I’d been banned from the stream. I still had friends there, so I made an alternate account and stayed until he found me out. Username is blocked out because I still use that name for some social media, but the first two letters I left uncensored so you can tell it’s the same in each screencap.

And this is exactly what I'm going to do. Take a closer look at that screenshot (and yes Tue, March 31 was in 2009):
View attachment 2175020

With the help of CSI technologies we can assume, that her other nickname was something like St__d___e or St__l___e. That checks with the rest of screenshots she posted there.

Some VR buddy helping her with her homework and calling her st___d.
View attachment 2175041

Saved nicknames in her browser, Sisefs and st_____ are there.
View attachment 2175049

Here is she under the same nickname on the stream of SageSaria, the creator of VR, watching a picture of her riding a horse.
View attachment 2175051

Here they are drawing Eva as centaur, even though he looks like a meerkat.
View attachment 2175055

"Well, that's good and all, but how half of the nickname is going to help us?" you may ask and that's true, however, who says we have only half? Take a look at this archived page of VR-wiki.

Yes, her full nickname is Standarone and she was mentioned there! Furthermore, take a look at this post from this thread:
View attachment 2175060

Keep in mind, that this was posted two years before the blog creation as a response to someone posting OK cupid pastebin, which Wunkolo posted the same day on his Tumblr in "I am no longer working on YS" post, which means it was probably the first time anyone saw it i.e. someone saw name "Sisefs" and called her "Standarone". Sisefs, if you see this, I'm really sorry, since you were hiding it for a reason, but I have to do this to prove your story
Also notice how someone responds "Based YanDev. Would do the same if I had the chance" and then realize that post of Alex sperging over the word "faggot" is in the same thread...

Then there are this post and it's follow-up, that make it concrete for me.

17. Someone named "B-stark from vr" comes to her blog and says that he still has "protoman edit saved". She recognizes him and asks to post it. He does and she thanks him.

This checks with the following:

- Yes, VidyaRevolution had a member named BronyStark or B-stark for short.
- Yes, Sisefs is the fan of the band Protomen as can be assumed from her emails from 2009 ("I did end up seeing that band though, 7 times in total over the years").
View attachment 2175126

This is how one of it's members looks like.
View attachment 2175136

Why does it matter? Well, because this is the edit he posted.
View attachment 2175142

Shitty, lowres, bad colors - this is clearly not from this decade. And you can recognize Sisefs by her pigtails and, well, nose. But that's not even the best part.

It is called "B-stark protostrand", where B-stark stands for BronyStark and protostrand stands for Standarone as Protoman. Now take a look at this exchange on 4chan from Feb 14, 2014:
View attachment 2175190

"But it has no image", you may say and you will be right - that really broke my heart back when I discovered it. However, now take a look at the filename - "protostand.jpg". Almost like "protostRand", right? Then check the resolution of the picture B-stark sent her - 461x576, exactly the same! Yes, filesize is slightly smaller, but otherwise I'm pretty sure it was the same picture and people recognized Sisefs three years before her blog was created!

So what conclusions can we make? A - Sisefs is a real person, B - she was a regular on EvaXVidya/VR, C - her description of Alex's behavior is rather realistic, D - other people remember her and what happened between her and Alex. All of this makes her story believable to me.

BUT WHY STOP THERE? Second piece of very believable eyewitness account is this post by @MountAndDoMe and I'm going to give it the same treatment.

1. "he openly acknowledged that she was his girlfriend on his stream"

This somewhat checks with this post from 4chan.
View attachment 2175266
I mean, that sounds like a quote, since I doubt anons would call them that.

2. "She was indeed 14, and she was banned from the stream after she broke up with him. I believe he was 20 or 21 at the time."

This checks with those posts from 4chan.

Almost a month before blog was made.
View attachment 2175304

Almost two week before it was made.
View attachment 2175309

Yeah, they've got her age a little wrong, but otherwise it's correct. And about "16-y,o. who was notorious for sending her nudes", yeah, it gets worse, much worse.

3. "There was a girl named Abbey who was older than him that he was overly obsessed, most likely because she was nice to him."

Boy, ho, boy if this checks with:

This one, which is really old.
View attachment 2175316

This one is little fresher, but still old as hell.
View attachment 2175319

Well, he got it slightly wrong, but more on that later. Sadly.
View attachment 2175324

Yeah, it seems that Alex went bonkers over that Abbey chick.
View attachment 2175331

Really fucking bonkers.
View attachment 2175333

Abbey wasn't so fond of him though. I don't know the source of those quotes, but considering Alex's fanfiction and fascination with human trafficking and kidnappings...
View attachment 2175337

It also checks with this account from Sisefs.

4. "There was a 16 year old girl named Kappachan who would post links to her nudes openly in his chat and also send them to him privately."

Sadly, yeah, that checks. Why sadly? Because it's not hard to find mentions of Kappachan and of her nudes, just pray that images will be broken and use VPN.

Like here.
View attachment 2175342

This one is also implies, that many people have those, so she really was sending them to everyone.
View attachment 2175350

5. "There was a 16 year old British girl named HexenHarlot who would also send him nudes."

Yes, that checks too, even though I am not sure she was underage. I mean, I found her Livejournal and if she was 16 in 2009-2010, that means at the age of 19-20 she looked like this:
View attachment 2175364
Yeah, she ages as well as Alex does.

Otherwise, yeah, this checks well enough. It also seems, that she would send nudes for everyone.
View attachment 2175425

Also, here are Hexen, Kappa and Sisefs mentioned in one post.
View attachment 2175436
Why do they call her mexican if she is clearly jewish?

I was also able to find this where someone with the name HexenHarlot talks about watching Eva playing "I wanna be the guy". In 2009.

6. "I remember at the time his best friend was named Nebilim. He almost never spoke in chat, but Eva banned Nebilim from looking at Reddit because he wanted to send Nebilim funny links from there without Nebilim having seen them already."

This one makes MountandDome's account 100% believable, since he is the only person who brought that up. Yes, he had a friend named Nebilim or Lord Nebilim.
en-png.185486

Surprisingly, it wasn't his sock account.
evaln-png.185481

Also, rather early in his career as a lolcow Alex had an idea of something called B.A.B.E. (Busty Anime Babes Etcetera), which he wanted to put on his website, but is yet to do so. At some point in 2005 he even put it on his user profile on Wikipedia and who was also mentioned there? Yep, Lord Nebilim!

7. "Eva used to have a giant list of bannable offenses, like saying "implying" or "cool story, bro"."

This checks with his banned words list.

8. "He made his own stream called Keefers Vidya (then it got renamed to something else that I forget) and most of Eva's audience once again left him."

Yes, he renamed it into GameRageLive, check my post about Eva as a streamer.

9. "I recall one time he had to go sit at the table to eat a dinner with his nephew. He came back to the stream fuming and cursing his mom's name. He explained that his mother didn't cut his steak for him, but cut his nephew's steak. So he was pissed he had to waste his time cutting his own steak and be afk for longer than he liked. His nephew was a very small child, btw."

Oh, if only more people were talking about that.
steak-png.2136709

10. "It's funny seeing Mosheddy is still there. He was a pretty infamous pedo who posted lolicon porn in Eva's chat all the time." and "I know Mosheddy is an autistic British guy who is in his thirties. He used to talk about looking at his little sister's underaged friends a lot."

Oh, boy. Yes, sadly, that checks.

Here is a thread, where someone posts SOMETHING and it causes people to call him a pedo and Mosheddy.
View attachment 2175422

Then in this thread someone claims that he has a video of Alex "trying to fuck his cousin on stream", which he refuses to upload.
View attachment 2175426

And when some anon asks him who he is, this happens.
View attachment 2175428

Alex still keeps him around, by the way.

11. "The artwork of him is some "fan art" drawn by an underaged girl who used to visit the stream named Kelly. As far as I know, he didn't get any nudes from her. She would just pop in once in awhile and act super shy and "uguu" and he'd begin to faun and tell her how cute she was."

Eh, that checks and with other girls too.
View attachment 2175432

So what conclusions can we make? A - @MountAndDoMe is telling the truth and likely witnessed those events himself, B - even without his account, anons on 4chan all seem to recall the same events with slight aberrations, too much fucking smoke about the events, that didn't happen, if you ask me. So yeah, Alex had at least 5 girls on his stream, at least 4 of them were underage and at least 3 of them sent nudes to him. Let that sink in.

Now let's look at the excuses versions of events Alex's been giving throughout the years.

Aug 2011 - chat with Caitlin.

- He knew her.
- He made the first move and she responded.
- They were doing good, but then she turned out to be underage and started hate website (Is he talking about VidyaRevolution, lol?)
- Parents took away her internet (dates from those screenshots tell otherwise), because she sent nudes to multiple (or even like 100!) people.

Feb 1, 2015 - Wunkolo leaves YS devteam and in his post on Tumblr about that links pastebin with Alex's chat with Caitlin. Alex doesn't react well and sends him this.
View attachment 2175470

- "I can't be pedo, because it was 5 years ago".
- She sent him her nudes, even though he didn't ask, implying that maybe he didn't know her.
- She lied about her age.
- "I did nothing wrong, I did everything correct".

May 24, 2015 - Alex tries to give his audience the first taste of debunks on his Tumblr blog.

- He didn't know her well.
- She was just sending those nudes to everyone for attention, including him.
- "Months later" he found out she was underage and deleted them.
- Nudes were unsolicited.

May 24, 2015 - Later that day in EvaX chat.

View attachment 2175482View attachment 2175483View attachment 2175484

- He never said her age.
- "Too young to do send nudes" doesn't mean underage.

May 27th, 2015 - Longer, better, faster, stronger debunk on his Tumblr blog.

- He doesn't know her.
- She flirted with everyone in hopes to get a boyfriend (that sound more like Alex).
- She just sent nudes to "people".
- She disappeared and "someone" claimed that her parents found out and took away her PC.
- She said she is 18, but "people think" she was underage.
- No one heard about her since.
- "but yeah guys, she looked totally 18 and she said she was 18, GUYS, I'M NOT A PEDO, PLEASE, BELIEVE ME"

Aug 21, 2020 - during your average e-mail bullshitting Alex claims this.
w-png.1539708

capture-png.1539709

- That was really a troll, who called himself Sisefs.
- That troll posted nudes of a girl that looked 18.
- Troll gets bored and disappears, people speculate that the girl was underage and got grounded.
- Now "Alex was skeptical about the troll from the start" and doesn't even remember if he saved those nudes or not.
- In 2010 "some weird people" begin steering shit about that troll being the real girl.
- "Someone" asks him about this around that time and he says "girl sent nudes, was underage, I deleted them" instead of, you know, telling them "it was a troll, who pretended to be a girl". Also, closest mention of Sisefs by him is in that chat with Caitlin and he says there, that she was a real girl who flirted with him.
- "In 2014 someone found that chat and begun spreading false narrative" - eh, did you forget, that it was Wunkolo in 2015? How can one man be so full of shit?
- "In 2015 troll creates a blog, where he pretends to be that girl and claims we were dating" - in 2017 and if by "pretending" you mean "posts screenshots from 2009 and knows me too well", then you're right.
- "In 2020 weirdos on the internet tell that I'm a pedophile who dated underage girl, even though it never happened" - I may be a weirdo, but at least I'm not a liar. And pedo.
- "BUT SHE ORIGINALLY WROTE "I LIKED TO HANG OUT AT VIDYA REVOLUTION STREAM" AND THEN EDITED IT TO JUST "VIDYA", SHE IS LYING" - she wrote it at 1 A.M., probably overwhelmed with emotions, 'caused by the flashbacks of what you've done to her. I can see her making this small mistake. What I can't see is how this one little mistake crosses out the rest of the evidence. And if all mistakes are intentional, does that mean, that Alex's code is intentionally shit?
- "ALSO, I WASN'T 21, JUST 20, I WOULD BE 21 IN JUNE" - well, fuck me, that changes everything. And Alex couldn't lie that he is already 21, can vote, drive a car and buy booze himself to look even more mature than his chat?
- "THEY CAN'T GET THEIR STORY STRAIGHT" - look who's talking! So one little mistake and one little oversimplification debunk everything else? What does it tell about you then?

As you can see, throughout the years Alex went from "we were flirting, she sent me nudes, turned out to be underage and I deleted them" to "she sent nudes to everyone, turned out to be underage and I deleted them", then to "she probably wasn't even underage, but I deleted them" and then finally to "she never existed, it was a troll and blog was made by a troll". As consistent as fps count of Yandere Simulator!
its funny how 99% of this wasnt featured in that cameronf305 interview

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its funny how 99% of this wasnt featured in that cameronf305 interview
Yeah, I wonder how that "UNSCRIPTED YanDev Interview" by one of the members of his Discord server and volunteer could be biased and absolutely retarded. However, I will touch upon the topic of people Alex surrounds himself with in the future. Just briefly.

I don't know if this was posted already here or not, but Alex chose the contest winners

Odd that he didn't advertise much about this.
Yeah, it is as non-mediocre as you may expect from Alex.

First place, character and three steaming pieces of YS merch.
one.jpg

The artist of this illustration made a lot of very interesting creative decisions! The artist made numerous adjustments to the protagonist's clothing and accessories, but the essence of the character is still intact. The dark colors, the graffiti, the pink blood, the expression on the protagonist's face - all of these factors combine to create a very chilling atmosphere that makes this my favorite illustration!
So he chose this one, because of a jacket? Clearly he didn't give much of a fuck.

Second place, DOLL design and two T-shirts with a model from Unity store.
one again.jpg

I recognize how much time and effort are required to draw a single character, so I am very impressed that this artist drew 13 characters for this illustration! The artist's style is very cute, but the illustration carries a very dark feeling. This combination of "dark" and "cute" is the perfect mood for Yandere Simulator!
This is literally one base used 13 times! Fuck, some of their faces are barely different! Spirit of copy-paste, I see.

Third place and only one pillow case with scared/bloody teenage girl in her undies.
one last.jpg

Many artists drew very beautiful illustrations of Ayano, but I feel that this one did the best job of capturing the personality of the protagonist. She feels "empty", so it is appropriate to depict her without emotion, floating in a white void. The "Red String of Fate" around her finger is a very appropriate detail, and I am always very happy to see artists incorporate this into their fan art!
Yeah, this contest in a nutshell is "many artists draw Ayano". This is shockingly uninspired, but, hey, that's Alex.

In conclusion, it almost feels like he just randomly quickly picked three winners and then tried his best to justify it. No surprise he mentioned this contest ONCE in a completely unrelated video briefly near the end. Pathetic.

Last edited:

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
This is gonna be good
Lol I can answer this in less than 5 mins. What happened is you added a ton a garbage that doesnt actually make the main point of the game more fun. You still kill by numbers and have actually been making the mutiple murder methods less like Hitman and more linear. Also he should have mapped his game out better. I dont think he actually thought it through.

Libav Supporter

kiwifarms.net
Many people on that comment section don't understand what 7 whole years of development time can truly accomplish. And keep in mind, he's had nearly 7 years of full time development - meaning theres no side work distracting him. Assuming the average person has about 40 years of working in them (20-60 years old), 10 years is 25% of one's entire working career.

Ghostscript was developed by one person for about 10 years, and it supported some of the most advanced postscript and PDF operations out there. Even to this day Ghostscript is unmatched in terms of Postscript and document rendering. If you look at Fabrice Bellard's homepage, it can also give you a good idea of what you can accomplish within the scale of 7-10 years (parts of QEMU, FFMPEG, compressors, 5g stack, etc...). Also, I think Chris Lattner was able to come up with a C++ compiler alone within 10 years of hard work (C++ is the hardest programming language to make a compiler for).

Yes, these aren't video games, but arguably the programs I listed above are even harder than making a video game and more intense. Oh, and by the way, these people started all from mostly scratch. Alex has had Unity + other people's assets + asset store + donations and yet the game is still in its current state.

CherryBlossomTree

kiwifarms.net
I seriously still don’t understand how it’s been 7 years and it STILL feels like the story is going nowhere. It’s pretty obvious that he was making shit up as he went along, but has a nigga really gone seven years without writing a complete story down, and or general mechanics for the game?

The first draft of the story was perfectly serviceable for the type of game this is; a school girl falls in love with an upper class man, Info Chan comes in and encourages her to kill people, blah blah blah, it was all a ploy for Info Chan to try to get into Senpai’s pants and now she has to brawl with Ayana (Ayano?).

Cut the current ten rivals down to about five (I’d just stick with the first five rivals because the last five are exceptional); and this would of been an easy to accomplish, easily digestible, anime game.

Alex obviously just picked too big of a scope for him to handle as a newbie developer such has himself. I understand that for more artistic art forms, it’s very easy to over whelm yourself with a project that’s too big for your scope (which is why you take baby steps such as the original concept for the game).

Even if he took all of this into consideration today, in my opinion, it’s just too fucking late to salvage this shit. This game has been publicly dumped on since about 2018, and last year everybody, just went ALL out on shitting on this dude. Youtubers don’t care about this anymore (not even that latino? guy who used to play this all the time even cares anymore), modders don’t even make mods for the game anymore; or not at least not the big scale mods that we used to see all the time which is fucking terrible.

Sure, people love the original source material of a game enough, but if they’re able to mod it and alter it, then they’ll essentially be able to open up another 100 or so hours just fucking around in the game. I’m pretty sure that was partially Alex’s fault though for telling modders to fuck off. A big game company like Nintendo might be able to get away with cracking down on fan games, but not a small indie developer cracking down on mods.

Back on topic with people not giving a shit anymore, last time I can recall a huge let’s player playing this game was about five years ago in 2016. 2016 would of been the perfect year for this to come out, a lot of gimmicky, memey, indie games coming out and Yandere Simulator would of perfectly fit the line up. He blew it though and if it were released today, people would dunk on it for awhile, then everybody would move on. At least if it was released in 2016, we all could of looked back on it now thinking “oh that was a cute game” or something; but no, he blew it adding unnecessary content to keep Youtubers happy in the short term instead of in the long term (aka completing KEY features).

The entire aura around the fandom just feels dead now, the fact that it took until page two of that art contest to get art related to the franchise is so fucking indicative of the energy for this series.

Not even the official art looks up to standard anymore? I was googling Yandere Simulator earlier, and while I was, I saw what I thought was fucking, how to draw manga art at first. What happened to the original guy who drew the rivals for the rival introduction video? Sure, his art had some weird anatomy at times, but it still looked okay enough to be presented.
2D12464F-7FC5-4E4C-A47E-9266F7A5DB30.png
954F410F-99A4-4787-8366-6697E62EB424.png

God, the faces in the second one, so unemotive . . so dry . . so . . samey . .

TD;LR, This game is a bloated corpse.