Cultcow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart Mahan - Developer of Yandere Simulator from 2014 till the sun fucking explodes

What will happen to Yansim?

• Alex works less and less on his game as he rides out his tugboat

Votes: 489 47.3%
  • Alex drops the game and becomes a fulltime streamer

Votes: 175 16.9%
  • Alex opens up a Kickstarter that will fail because of gremlins (no refunds)

Votes: 227 22.0%
  • Alex adds more useless features asking for more money

Votes: 437 42.3%
  • Alex goes full skitzo drawing crayon comics about his battles with gremlins

Votes: 121 11.7%
  • Alex takes all the criticism to heart and improve his life

Votes: 25 2.4%
  • Alex will troon out becoming Alexia

Votes: 281 27.2%
  • Alex does a flip

Votes: 171 16.6%

• Total voters

234ewrwsdf

kiwifarms.net
What's with the sudden sewer flood of shitposts?

Eva will probably just go to the new subreddit and maybe write a blog post or something. Honestly, I don't see why anybody cares about the kiwifarm's non-existent reputation. If it's funny, who cares about if it's, "justified"? Deleting his Reddit account might piss him off(or he would just make a new account, but that could also be deleted). If Reddit stops being an option for his safe space he might quit development which would be good for his undervalued volunteers(slaves). What's more important, innocent people's time and money being wasted on this waste of space's game, or how people see a site that almost nobody cares about?

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Yandev acknowledges his fanbase is young and impressionable, so... why did he do fuck all?

I mean, when we're talking about teens and pre-teens, they're going to take anything and amplify it by ten. That's not hyperbolic, that's just how they perceive the world through a curious, impressionable and hormone-filled mind. They're not just fans of a game, they built up a community for others like them, they built up friendships and it becomes part of their identity. And considering the game whose fanbase we're talking about and the way they act, I'm going to make a bold claim that at least 90% of Yansim's fanbase are outcasts and loners, weebs and autists. The kind of teens who find it particularly hard to connect to their peers.

So that's your fanbase right there, and the place they call home just got flipped, turned upside-down. It was clear from the posts they made that they were upset, distraught and confused. It was hilarious, because sperging teens always are, but any reasonable developer would do some fucking thing; make a tweet, post on your blog, calm them down. Eva is not in any way obligated to do anything, of course, but these are the same fans paying for his $5k Patreon salary. Instead, he doesn't acknowledge the situation at all, obviously to spite us, which would be a good move if his fanbase wasn't freaking the fuck out. Then he goes and streams some more video games and slurp over big busty boobies.

I hate to repeat myself but I really don't see what people see in Eva. Nothing about how he handled this situation paints him in a positive light.

Czolg

kiwifarms.net
He even removed my post where I ask for Momoki to be paid more, lmao.
I kind of understand removing other posts, because it's coherent with their twisted logic of censoring anything negative about Yandere Dev, but removing post saying Momoki should be paid more? Really? It wasn't even criticism it was just freakin' opinion. Goddamn. Palcto guy seriously deserves his own thread.

ArnbjornsBitch

kiwifarms.net
Might as well drop some shit that palcto had.

He even removed my post where I ask for Momoki to be paid more, lmao.
Wow, thanks for the screenshots. I was wondering why my posts suddenly disappear.

It was fun while it lasted. Now it's back to more cancerous moderating only from yours truly, palcto.

ArnbjornsBitch

kiwifarms.net
Also, before I forget, why did the reddit admins brought him back as a mod? Like seriously? At least give the sub a new and better moderator than palcto.

All he ever does was keep sucking Eva's dick. For all I know, he could be a long-time friend of Eva, and has been hanging out on his stream for a long time now.

You should add the screenshots on the first page of this thread, @zFlarex, then add a bit of context so newcomers will know.

zFlarex

kiwifarms.net
Also, before I forget, why did the reddit admins brought him back as a mod? Like seriously? At least give the sub a new and better moderator than palcto.

All he ever does was keep sucking Eva's dick. For all I know, he could be a long-time friend of Eva, and has been hanging out on his stream for a long time now.

You should add the screenshots on the first page of this thread, @zFlarex, then add a bit of context so newcomers will know.
@vertexwindi would have to do that as he is the original poster of this thread.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino