• "I asked my mom to lend me the money but she refused after hearing that i intended to purchase a gun."

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator & With the face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. I'm going to appeal my suspension because I didn't actually break reddit. :)

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net

2. Godspeed man, the shit that you pulled yesterday was hilarious, hope you get your acc back.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Might as well drop some shit that palcto had.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He even removed the post where someone asks for Momoki to be paid more, lmao.

• Winner Winner x 35
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #7123 zFlarex, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  4. So Yandev acknowledges his fanbase is young and impressionable, so... why did he do fuck all?

I mean, when we're talking about teens and pre-teens, they're going to take anything and amplify it by ten. That's not hyperbolic, that's just how they perceive the world through a curious, impressionable and hormone-filled mind. They're not just fans of a game, they built up a community for others like them, they built up friendships and it becomes part of their identity. And considering the game whose fanbase we're talking about and the way they act, I'm going to make a bold claim that at least 90% of Yansim's fanbase are outcasts and loners, weebs and autists. The kind of teens who find it particularly hard to connect to their peers.

So that's your fanbase right there, and the place they call home just got flipped, turned upside-down. It was clear from the posts they made that they were upset, distraught and confused. It was hilarious, because sperging teens always are, but any reasonable developer would do some fucking thing; make a tweet, post on your blog, calm them down. Eva is not in any way obligated to do anything, of course, but these are the same fans paying for his $5k Patreon salary. Instead, he doesn't acknowledge the situation at all, obviously to spite us, which would be a good move if his fanbase wasn't freaking the fuck out. Then he goes and streams some more video games and slurp over big busty boobies.

I hate to repeat myself but I really don't see what people see in Eva. Nothing about how he handled this situation paints him in a positive light.

• Feels Feels x 23
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Got King Kong in the trunk

kiwifarms.net
  5. I kind of understand removing other posts, because it's coherent with their twisted logic of censoring anything negative about Yandere Dev, but removing post saying Momoki should be paid more? Really? It wasn't even criticism it was just freakin' opinion. Goddamn. Palcto guy seriously deserves his own thread.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. EvaXephon created his own sub-reddit here. Maybe he'll tell his fans to use his sub-reddit instead of /r/yandere_simulator.

• Informative Informative x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Wow, thanks for the screenshots. I was wondering why my posts suddenly disappear.

It was fun while it lasted. Now it's back to more cancerous moderating only from yours truly, palcto.

• Feels Feels x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  8. >It was fun while it lasted.

Assuming that I'm done, I've got other shit planned.

• Winner Winner x 36
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Also, before I forget, why did the reddit admins brought him back as a mod? Like seriously? At least give the sub a new and better moderator than palcto.

All he ever does was keep sucking Eva's dick. For all I know, he could be a long-time friend of Eva, and has been hanging out on his stream for a long time now.

You should add the screenshots on the first page of this thread, @zFlarex, then add a bit of context so newcomers will know.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. @vertexwindi would have to do that as he is the original poster of this thread.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah no prob

• Like Like x 6
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Got King Kong in the trunk

kiwifarms.net
  12. Seems he made a new reddit. I guess hes going to take this as a chance to try and rebrand his game.
    Is probably going to get a lot of people to detach due to how huge of a rebradning that is. Someone register the domain quick.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LovesickOfficial/

the yandere_simulator sub is returned to the palcto account but palcto themselves don't have access to the account. Subreddit is essentially is moderation-less deadlock right now.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/5o413z/i_havent_got_my_account_back/

kiwifarms.net
  13. Huh, you know, I just realized how one of YandereDev's characters looks like another...
    photo.jpg
    So there's that Lunar Scythe girl.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 10.23.06 AM.png
    And here's that Pippi girl.

Coincidence? I think not.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    forgettispaghetti

forgettispaghetti Proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster Exists.

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's just another easter egg from a game called "osu!".

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Thank God. I was worried Lunar Scythe had infiltrated Yandere Simulator. Now that would be two cringy games in one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #7135 forgettispaghetti, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    forgettispaghetti

forgettispaghetti Proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster Exists.

kiwifarms.net
  16. On another note it seems he's back at it with the grass textures. The one from the pic on the new update post seems oddly similar to the stolen one.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Takamouri

Takamouri Motivation. Dedication. Acceleration.

kiwifarms.net
  17. It looks like he just hid a few of those dark "leave" shaped sections. It's now mine because it's edited.

>Parody
    >Tribute
    >Easter egg
    >Edit
    >Volunteer just happened to make it looks similar to the old one.

Whatever excuse he wants to use this time.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Magique

Magique Coming back from the grave
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. i'm having it

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG]
    Alex, if you're reading this, please make your inevitable suicide interesting. Maybe you could go to a city rooftop and start screaming about those damn dirty emails and trolls.

• A-Log x 14
    • Autistic x 8
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.