• "Kiwi farms folks are nothing more than techie scum basement dwelling CisManBroPigs who feast on Mountain Dew, Doritos, and human misery."

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator & With the face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Pick a Side

1. Memes

124 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Edge

62 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. *sigh*

That'll teach me to want to play something when it comes out.

• Feels Feels x 30
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Jaimas

Jaimas Memeing for Freedom
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  2. Assuming it ever came out at all. I just watched a video where he congratulated himself on making a new attack animation with a new weapon and then told me that you can only hurl bodies off the roof over specifically low railings because he's too lazy to make a new animation of the girl shoving the corpse over something tall. It's pretty transparent that he's intent on jerking off Patreon for all its worth.

By the way, is it just me or does anyone else see how exceptional that concept is? You're hiding a body by hurling it over the side of an occupied building with windows where it can then be discovered at ground level. Witnesses much? It would literally be smarter to just leave the corpse on the roof indefinitely.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid This will all end in tears, I just know it.

kiwifarms.net
  3. With the jerking off of Patreon he does, it wouldn't hurt to spend some of the money refining shit within the game but then again, the actions he has committed shows how terrible he is at things like coding and animation. As with hiding the body, that is a good point. The fact that there are windows would mean there'd be someone to potentially witness a falling body and the fact that it can then be discovered at ground level would make one wonder caused the murder. Sure one could say it'd come off as a suicide but considering the person would be murdered by whatever methods (that is animations the dev puts in like stabbing, neck slitting, and possibly strangulation), one could say the virtual police would be suspicious, especially with the very last one.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    c-no

c-no Heresy Hunting Preacher

kiwifarms.net
  4. The cops in real life would know immediately that it was a murder. Why would I stab, strangle or slash my own throat before jumping to my death? Good measure?

• Like Like x 15
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
  5. With that said, if he wanted to keep the railing disposal in the game, he'd at least make it a high-risk method that is better done when it's just your target alive and standing near the railing but that would probably be too much for him do in coding if it isn't there already.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    c-no

c-no Heresy Hunting Preacher

kiwifarms.net
  6. According to his own words, the game will probably only be finished in 2019.

It will probably take far less time if he lauches a kickstarter to be able to afford hiring veteran coders and someone to be able to deal with all the e-mails.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    selere

selere Autism Pride World Wide

kiwifarms.net
  7. All the more reason I'll never donate to a Patreon.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas Memeing for Freedom
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  8. At this rate if he keeps on obsessing over his e-mails I bet the game would be delayed forever.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Alan Pardew

Alan Pardew Forbidden Pizza
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I thought his creepy uncle voice was just an act...

• Feels Feels x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Van Darkholme

Van Darkholme DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES

kiwifarms.net
  10. Looking at his pictures, his voice (or at least the way he talks in all of his videos) doesn't really seem to match what he actually looks like.

Also, to clarify, has he actually tried asking girls out, or is he one of those loveshies that assume that all the Chad Thundercocks keep stealing all the pretty girls away? Because frankly, with a little cleaning up done, he could pass off as a relatively normal looking guy. Doesn't need to surgically alter anything.

Jesus Christ. A game with that concept shouldn't have to take that much amount of time. I get he's a lone guy with volunteers, but a lot of that time spent making videos could be spent working on his game.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    scorptatious

scorptatious Better than any Persona Waifu
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well, see, if he did that, he couldn't entice people to continue putting money in his pocket, people would eventually forget he even existed if he did it that way. I will admit, he is smart for doing it this way but by God is he lazy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
  12. Nah that's there.

• Informative Informative x 5
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. No wonder he can't be bothered to have a secretary look over his emails for 12-year olds for him.

Wouldn't want to miss any chances with them. :tomgirl:

• Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Feels x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    Emiya Kiwitsugu

Emiya Kiwitsugu #bringbackgroups
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm in the wrong line of work, man...

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Pickle Pirate

Pickle Pirate Pickles are just undead cucumbers.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Damn weeb can't even get his weeb shit right.

His obvious reliance on shitty fanservice anime for his information on Japanese high school life does make me wonder if he is/was an active Troper, as everything he's referenced in-video culture-wise sounds like it was ripped from their 'Helpful Notes' page on Japan. :powerlevel: Half the shit he references was popular in the late 90s/early 00s (like the flower on the desk for a bullied student) but isn't too common these days.:powerlevel:

• Informative Informative x 19
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Technically, but remember, it's a sandbox game. How else are you going to make your kills obvious?

But really, he's clearly not doing jack to do any meaningful improvements. Just the superficial/lazy stuff and the Easter eggs.

Could be the case, everything looks like it was ripped from a Trope.

Though unless he's stated when this game takes place, it's possible it may take place in that time period. Though if that's the case, that wouldn't explain the whole social media/touchscreen phones thing.

So I can only assume it was just an autistic Troper idea of how Japan schools work.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy GIANT TOOLS

kiwifarms.net
  17. Meh, I never tried the game. The Dev never added the Yuri option people were clamoring for, so I didn't bother.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Autistic Autistic x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Lord of Cinder

Lord of Cinder One of Gywn's Loyal Knights

kiwifarms.net
  18. I think you can choose the gender of your senpai now.
    Either way, this certainly explains a lot. I'd seen let's plays of it, and I wondered why all the ~updates~ seemed to be for random, innocuous things like joining clubs and more panty options, but bigger issues like the NPCs glitching out pretty badly stayed consistent. I'll be surprised if the game makes it to 2019.

• Like Like x 3
    Smarmy

Smarmy #youtoomysonbrutus
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Nope. It hasn't been implemented yet. All you can do as of now is customize the male senpai.

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  20. lol weebs

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    SOINCHU

SOINCHU Like totally bitchin'!

kiwifarms.net