• "ah, kiwifarms - which oddly has nothing to do with New Zealand or farming, but something much nastier."

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator & With the face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Pick a Side

1. Memes

124 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Edge

62 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. If EvaXephon were ever successful.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid This will all end in tears, I just know it.

kiwifarms.net
  2. The game is called Yandere Simulator, are you really that surprised these elements are in the game?

• Agree Agree x 35
    OldInternetMeme

OldInternetMeme I’ll suck your cock!

kiwifarms.net
  3. If I didn't know better, I would assume the panty armor bonus was satire.

But no, he really means it.

You know, one of the first things you learn when you start programming is that you should always plan shit out way ahead of time so that you don't have to readjust and reprogram a chain of code whenever the time comes to implement important shit. The fact that he's patting himself on the back whenever he adds a new feature implies that he's largely improvising everything as he goes.

• Agree Agree x 9
    #83 MarvinTheParanoidAndroid, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid This will all end in tears, I just know it.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Decided to look through his Gaia history out of curiosity. Keep in mind most of this shit is from 2008, but it's still pretty funny imo. I doubt he's changed much, as weeaboos rarely do.

[​IMG]

At some point he changed his username to Not_Depressed_Anymore and tried to delete a lot of posts for damage control, didn't do a very thorough job. Seriously, there are pages upon pages of this shit. Like 30+ :story: Not going to dig through it all myself cuz it'd take forever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm done now, time to get this throwaway account banned.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The Viking of Disapproval

The Viking of Disapproval looks in your direction

kiwifarms.net
  5. Should've called himself a "supreme gentleman" and it would've been perfect.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Van Darkholme

Van Darkholme DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES

kiwifarms.net
  6. If that's true by the time he finishes I estimate 2 people will care about the game at that point. This game does not need 5 damn years to be finished.

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't flowers on a students desk mean they died? Not just that they were bullied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    clowney

clowney Wielder of "Hliterist Magic"

kiwifarms.net
  7. Apparently this guy is just as autistic as he seems, because more and more people are leaving his 'team' (if you can even call it that) because of his autism and the creepy direction he's trying to push the game in. I'm not even sure if he legit wants to make a creepy murder sim or if he's just taking the cartoony violence/gore way, way too far. It started off as a violent, but light hearted weeb game and is now turning into a creepy and perverted hatred clone.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 19
    Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Flowers on a living student's desk was a bullying tactic in the late 90s/early 00s (much less common now due to schools cracking down on overt bullying) because it implied that that student was essentially 'dead' in the eyes of their peers or would be better off dead. Teenagers are terrible, so they've moved on to other ways to make their classmates miserable without something that overt these days.

I'm an eternal optimist. Besides, the school girl panty stuff is so overdone and (thankfully) not even common irl anymore (Japanese parents flip the fuck out if their girls go to school without shorts under their skirts, so it's a trope perpetuated by creepy mangaka who lived in the era where it was more common and by weeaboos). So it just solidifies that YandereDev is out-of-date weeb garbage.

• Informative Informative x 20
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Man, Yandere Sim had such potential as a project. Very disappointing to hear that EvaXephon is YandereDev.

Every part of the game that seemed funny and self-referential just comes off as genuine and creepy with Eva involved.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Hoagie4Hogan

Hoagie4Hogan Au Jus

kiwifarms.net
  10. he's talking about volunteers even back then

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. He pronounced it wrong but still better than most people pronounce it. It is a hard word for anglophones to pronounce

Is EvaXephon derived from his favourite animes Evangelion and RahXephon

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. i know this is off topic but i fucking love mike z

• Agree Agree x 14
    niggers

niggers GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT

kiwifarms.net
  13. Yandere Simulator is bad and I would not have sex with it.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Melkor

Melkor Mike Hirtes' tard wrangler
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I was wondering when Evaxephon would pop up on the farms.

Here's Eva's very first attempt at making a video game(a shitty reskin of another game maker game called Iji.)

Eva's fanfictions, oh boy!
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/868622/EvaXephon
    There's also an image of Eva cosplaying as Kamina from Gurren Lagann somewhere, i'll see if i can find it, if people are interested. :heart-full:

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Screenshot (583).png
    Those are some, uh, interesting stories he's writing...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Hmmm...
    Does anyone know if this guy is one of those "goreans" that we talked about around a month ago? If he is, then it's the cherry on top of all this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Kazami Yuuka

Kazami Yuuka Thou shalt utterly destroy [them]...

kiwifarms.net
  17. And his future.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I saw this coming and horrified anyway.

• Feels Feels x 7
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Hitler 2.0

kiwifarms.net
  19. EvaXephon... now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I kind of remember him from my time on Gaia Online back in the day, but he just kinda seemed like one of those people who posted a lot, so his name was somewhat all over the place at the time. Kinda shocking to see the type of person he truly is, oh man.

• Informative Informative x 9
    Debrotherized Luigi

Debrotherized Luigi I Ain't Yer Buddy, Go Away

kiwifarms.net
  20. Haven't seen these in the thread yet, surprisingly. Maybe I'm just dumb and missed them? But a while ago, he made a tumblr so that he could comment on stuff people say about him. So here's the tumblr posts he had to say on people bringing up EvaXephon stuff and other accusations:

Introdution post.
    "Mike Z" - or: I was an asshole but I swear I've changed
    "Is Yandere Dev a Pedophile?" - or: I received pictures from a girl who turned out to be under 18.
    "Volunteer Treatment" - or: It's not me, it's them.
    "A Pre-emptive Explanation" - or: Age of Consent is an arbitrary number, especially when applied to fictional characters.

Another post by volunteer deeleekgolo who was screencapped above, detailing more about the dev (much of which is already covered in the OP: "Do you still work for Yandere Dev" (the image linked in "Nope" is the above screenshot), or: "I’m a perverted sexual deviant, and I absolutely love to perv on sexy video game girls and anime girls. That’s a core part of who I am, and I’ll openly, publicly, and eagerly state that fact, absolutely anywhere."

Someone responding to Recent Allegations. From a 3D Modeler who contributed to the game, with some shown here and one more here.
    (Here's him finding out that he uses Unity Store Assets, him explaining he was too lazy to add collision to things and would rejeect them, him explaining his bad communication with volunteers.)

Wunkolo/deeleekgolo responds to that post. (Again, a bunch of info already mentioned in the threat along with some direct quotes)

(Also, despite at least some of ArcRaven's work still being in the game, the wiki doesn't list him or Wunkolo anywhere)

Additionally, as found on the wiki page:
    No formal training in coding confirmed.

Also just a funny note about fanbase, not the dev: some people who seem to be in charge of the wiki are hilariously sensitive to swearing. When the delinquents were added and one of them had a profanity written on the mask she wears, they got real upset at people who insisted on adding the meaning of the kanji to the page or even mentioning it in comments. (And of course, there's also a "fan characters" wiki)
    The fanbase can be pretty entertaining (after all, it is largely kids). I've got little sympathy for his e-mail woes, but it was funny shit when he said "I have no idea how a gaming club would help" and got bombarded with e-mails of suggestions.
    Speaking of that, he was supposed to make a video about it, and several other videos, that were meant to be released by now and only one of them just came out.

#100 Ferls, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Ferls

Ferls Not Farael

kiwifarms.net