• "Frustration is blind"

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator & With the face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. He only cares about his own fetishes. Everything what he doesn't like is just gross to him probably. Like, you know, some guys like chicks with small breasts, yet Alex calls them not real women or other shit like that.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  2. And yet he chose to set his game in Japan, where women and their breasts tend to be smaller than in America.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Pointless Pedant

Pointless Pedant The fedora explains everything.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Do you have a hard time understanding reality and a weeb game are different things?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Do you think he'd get on well with Martina Big?

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks A 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness.

kiwifarms.net
  5. She's not a virgin, so he'd despise her because she's unclean.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Solzhenitsyn

Solzhenitsyn This dewdrop world is but a dewdrop world

kiwifarms.net
  6. Sorry man, I didn't mean I'd actually do it in-thread. More stating an example than anything. I gotta be in a veeeeeery specific mood to want to fuck around with code like that. Sorry to disappoint.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Ser Weeaboo

Ser Weeaboo A little too tired to be this obsessive

kiwifarms.net
  7. Not Japanese, doesn't have pink hair, does't wear a totally legit Japanese school girl uniform, and isn't young enough.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Which is weird considering his pedophile pervert female teacher character.

FataBataRang

FataBataRang Retieval Mankind's Batman

kiwifarms.net
  9. No, but I think Alex does.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Pointless Pedant

Pointless Pedant The fedora explains everything.

kiwifarms.net
  10. The teacher is perving on Sempai, which is just Alex's self-insert. A big, busty babe craving for his dick? He'll be slurping so hard you'd think he peed on the floor.

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    MonsterDong2

MonsterDong2 i almost got ran over by my bus driver

kiwifarms.net
  11. I liked the change but the cheekbones make him look much older than he should be. Were you going for the mad scientist look from Kjech's concept art? The reason his hair look so similar to others is because Alex openly said (i think in a blog post) he meshed 2 different male hairstyles together to make look like the science prez has a "unique" messy hair.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    nier

nier replicant not automata you dumb ugly fuck

kiwifarms.net
  12. Wow.

• Feels Feels x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly he said that he meshed ALL the boy hairstyles together. Effort.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Not at first, It's just after she rejected him he got angry, and then called her best friend into his office afterwards and the students say he was "angrier" than usual, and later her friend tries to commit suicide and ends up in a coma unable to make a testimony but says his name which only the girl in the unzippage video hears. Later, he tells her he uses her friend because she didn't throw herself on him.

Wasn't expecting for you to right now specifically, You're fine.

That being said.
    Can this guy get anymore obvious?

• Informative Informative x 2
    IngusNSFW

IngusNSFW ~Weeaboo who faps/flaps/fingers to Ingus~

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yes, he meshed all of their hair. It ended up so bad that half of the fans thought that the science club prez was Haturo.

A bunch of people over on the wiki have noticed Cupcake9's club leader improvements and they actually life them, which is a surprise.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ordohne

Ordohne Fucking Rachel Tice

kiwifarms.net
  16. That video. Yes, Alex, you've never been with a real(istic enough) woman before and you're obsessed and desperate for it. We quite get it already.

I fucking feel you, mate. Bleach isn't anywhere near strong enough for purifying myself from this shit. I get an urge to put on a couple of sweaters and the bulkiest fucking winter jacket I can find just to feel less molested.

I'm glad I'm not the only one mentally retching from that... Christ fuck.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Yup, that concept art was the reference, because I think many of the character designs used to looks way better and with a much more refreshing take before Eva decided to give his two cents in them.

Just like how he changed Megami's color scheme because it wasn't special snowflake enough, or how Gardening Bitch's hairstyle was changed from a braid to that weird hairstyle with a giant parasyte flower in it.

(Yeah, he indeed looks way older. But I guess that was kinda intentional? I also based the edit on that guy from the student counsil in Mob Psycho and how he looked too old and disgusting for his age)

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.