• "He is a goyim"

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator & With the face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. this dude talks like a 2000 era text-to-speech engine

• Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tardwrangler

tardwrangler Perfect Peter Cullen Impression

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yandere Sam

• Winner Winner x 42
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Meatman

Meatman this website fucking sucks. fuck this shit im out

kiwifarms.net
  3. The guy is making $5g a month off of this via Paetreon and not using it to spread the wealth? Greedy fucker is keeping all of that for himself?

After Paetreon's 5% cut you're still sat on $4750. Let's say he dedicates himself and works full time on it, you could live on about $2g minimum.

It won't be an awesome life, but you can function on about that, pay bills and food etc, sacrifices for your work/the art considering people were going to buy the shit out of this thing not too long ago.

That still leaves $2750 in your bank every month. Now you can either hire on one extra dude for cleaning up programming, or play it smart.

You could basically have five people obligated to work for you on some sort of part time level at $500 a pop (easily two-three days a week) with a $250 leftover fund to either help cover your own unexpected shortfalls/bills, or hire in yet another person to I dunno, cover your damn email sperging bullshit for an hour or two here or there.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Informative Informative x 8
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock Mike "Fry The Fags" Pence
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. This guy serious? Remember when Duke Nukem Forever took a long-ass time to make? Everyone pretty much forgot that existed outside of it being the butt of jokes.

I seriously don't see this lasting until the end of the year before it gets full out abandoned.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy GIANT TOOLS

kiwifarms.net
  5. I don't know what I was expecting
    Anyone who plays yandere simulator has some kind of weird vibe from them.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Anime-Chan

Anime-Chan Kawaii thug
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Same goes with most movies that take forever to make.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley not as smart as she looks
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I actually remember the autism he's originally infamous (and hated on both /a/ and /m/) for.

He was originally notorious for running a site that compared RahXephon to Evangelion, making some far-fetched (and less often, not-so-far-fetched) 'proof' that RahXephon is an Evangelion rip off. These got to the point that a parody image of his comparisons is floating around, and honestly it's not too far off the mark.

The comparisons are still on his site, too, if you want a laugh.

• Informative Informative x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    Hodor

Hodor z-list shitposter

kiwifarms.net
  8. Guy sure likes the idea of dicking armless-subservient-robot-womyn:
    "Deaf to the World" Nov 26, 2011
    Archived for future generations.

Choice quotes:
    She was soft, almost gooey, like Chu jelly.
    "I must first lubricate your genitalia to reduce friction during copulation," Fi said.
    "I detect a 90% probability that you receive stimulation from the sight of secondary sexual characteristics that indicate fertility. I will exaggerate these characteristics to provide you with further arousal."
    I guess text to speech programs are meant for each other.

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    HoloSkull

HoloSkull In-Terror-G8tor Playboi

kiwifarms.net
  9. iirc, he did say he doesn't have a job and uses the patreon so he can work full time on the game. I mean, if he actually programmed things in a less shitty fashion, things would probably get done a lot faster but he's too stubborn and full of himself to realize the longer he continues on the like, the more he's going to have to fix later.

But I think he said something about using the money he has to pay this one hair modeling dude (I don't know about anyone else)

• Like Like x 2
    Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

kiwifarms.net
  10. The 'easter eggs' this guy has put in the game are unbelievable... least (or most, depending on your point of view) cringeworthy is definitely a girl named Mai Waifu.

Mai_Waifu_Gazing.png

According to her profile, she's sworn her love to an overseas game developer despite having admirers at the school. There's also Titan mode (which at one point actually had the Attack on Titan opening theme as BG music), characters from Osu!, and lots more.

Don't forget all the emails he has to filter... not that he ever lets his fans do so... or gets someone to help him with that (i.e, a secretary!).

• Informative Informative x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah, he claims he puts the easter eggs in as a means of entertaining himself since he's allegedly so deep into his work that he has no time for fun anymore.
    Even though he has streamed, under both names, several times instead of working. He claims that he only gives himself a break if he's spent a certain amount of time on the game in a given day.
    So instead of making the game development go faster so he can have more free time, he's managed to incorporate dicking off into his work.
    And the people love it.
    In fact, it seems like most people care more about the Easter Eggs than the game because they're the only thing interesting to play with at this point.

(He's actually streaming right now)

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    Ferls

Ferls Not Farael

kiwifarms.net
  12. The video where he bitches about changing Yandere Simulator's name to "Lovesick" because "simulator games aren't taken seriously" is hilarious, because it's entirely his fault. My dude, if you want people to take your game seriously, then why are you implementing loads of self-indulgent mods? Instead of, y'know, maybe putting work into improving the game as a whole? It's not like he doesn't have the funds for it. Gotta keep jerking off that Patreon somehow, I guess.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    The Viking of Disapproval

The Viking of Disapproval looks in your direction

kiwifarms.net
  13. "I do not want my game to be associated with those other meme games."

*makes alternate skins based on everything that was popular on the Internet for the past five years*

• Like Like x 17
    scorptatious

scorptatious Deuteragonist of a game from a dead franchise. :(
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Simualtor games will never be taken seriously,not when you had shovelware that tries to be like Goat Sim. As for implementing the self-indulgent mods, if he intends this game to be taken seriously, he should release that after he finishes making this game. Even then, that isn't going to happen when all he spends his time on is complaining about emails and other things no one cares about.

• Agree Agree x 7
    c-no

c-no Dull Angry, Constipated Boxer

kiwifarms.net
  15. Is this game free right now or does one have to pay to play the beta (and where can one get it)

• Like Like x 2
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's not even in beta yet, so you can play his latest build.

https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/downloads/

• Like Like x 2
    Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

kiwifarms.net
    • Autistic Autistic x 13
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. The more I learn about this game the dumber it gets. Can't Yanderedev get sued for the AOT and OSU! stuff? I know if he try's to make money off this shit he definitely can.

• Agree Agree x 4
    clowney

clowney Wielder of "Hliterist Magic"

kiwifarms.net
  18. Sorry about the double post but check out the picture they used to show off some official t-shirt.[​IMG]
    This poor girl looks so uncomfortable.

• Feels Feels x 26
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    clowney

clowney Wielder of "Hliterist Magic"

kiwifarms.net
  19. While I couldn't tell you about the Attack On Titan stuff, he apparently has permission from Pippi's creator. That said, anything in the Debug Menu is probably going to be purged in the final product. Otherwise, he's going to draw the wrath from Nintendo, the Touhou people, the One Punch Man guys, tobyfox, etc...

• Like Like x 6
    SuperSheep

SuperSheep 75 Points of Flying Fluffy Damage

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.