• *sigh*

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator & With the face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Pick a Side

1. Memes

203 vote(s)
    67.0%
  2. Edge

100 vote(s)
    33.0%
  1. Hunter x hunter ?

• Off-Topic Off-Topic x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  2. This shit again? You know, crossdressing jokes can be funny when it's done on these gentlemen:

01.jpg

Not on Alex Mahan.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. [​IMG]

I think I need to take a break.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 4
    babychan

babychan Tinybuild after Eva

kiwifarms.net
  4. Gurren Lagann

And I'm not sure if this is the worst one out or if I just reached my breaking point, but I feel I'm 20% less of a human being after seeing this one. And judging by how he's going around making stupid posts and not addressing the drama, he's either "If I ignore it it disappears" or writing up 10 paragraphs to explain why he did nothing wrong.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. The guy's fascination with huge tits is disturbing and damn creepy.

That's usually what happens. Mostly the latter, it seems.
    Any person who isn't on the "defend Yandev" bandwagon knows he's spewing quite grade A bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Okay so about a couple hours ago, on Twitch, he had facecam again and my gosh, I've seen screencaps of him but seeing him IN MOTION from all angles, he legitimately looks 40+. Whoever is brave enough can see if they can mine any gold from the 9min vid, but in all honesty, I don't know if it's worth the lifetime supply of bleach.

Bruh, get some sleep. Like cmon, mulberry, you must be a pretty bad artist if you literally cannot distinguish his features, especially those 7-layer eyebags.

• Late Late x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I know he loves his shekels and doesn't want to spare any to his volunteers but he would avoid so much drama if the dunce rounded up the volunteers that can draw the best and actually make concepts. Hell it would probably be less work for him if he was like hey make a few rough drawings of a sporty girl, ect than to steal art then need to make a video in response that 10 mins of him being like but they're getting exposure they should be kissing my feet for the honor of me stealing from them!

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Considering how much they hate us for bullying their daddydev, these people sure get off on bullying a lot.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Generally you won't get banned, because you're making an ass of yourself, which is fun to watch. But when you start invoking KiwiFarms itself (e.g. "I'm gonna send KF after you") that's when you get deported.
    If you didn't figure it out yet, Mulberry is a thirsty fujoshi, which is why she clings to Eva.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Kazami Yuuka

Kazami Yuuka Thou shalt utterly destroy [them]...

kiwifarms.net
  10. Looked through some of the 2d textures, and while not much seemed to have changed, one thing did catch a lot of attention.
    unoriginal7.PNG
    Most of those textures are recolors of each other.
    unoriginal4.PNG
    It's confirmed that he ripped off Nintendo, specifically Game Freak, for one of the hair accessories.
    nemesisdesigns.PNG
    Oh and look, he still has the stolen design in the game files.
    If any of you guys want to take a shot with the drama club back drop, here it is:
    Backdrop_001440.png
    BTW, he did add Kizana to the game, but the only new item on there is the student protrait.
    kizanawtfr.PNG

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Sometimes I wonder if he is colorblind, because no way someone can actually look at this portrait filled with horrendous neon colors and think "Oh well, it looks amazing! Finished!!"

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Mulberry really needs to fucking stop

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Or rather, just blind in general.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    IngusNSFW

IngusNSFW ~Weeaboo who faps/flaps/fingers to Ingus~

kiwifarms.net
  14. That neon is crap.
    Lol2.PNG
    I didn't bother sign up. Too much kids calling critism = trolling

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I checked it out earlier, when I messed with the JSON folder. You can add Kizana in the game, unfinished of course.

She will walk to school with a very weird animation as if she has a lazy arm.

[​IMG]

She even has a task when you try to talk to her, like in the video.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When you try to accept or refuse, the game gets stuck and this happens lol

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Informative Informative x 5
    babychan

babychan Tinybuild after Eva

kiwifarms.net
  16. He could probably put an open call out or frame it as him running a contest, with the reward being you get featured in his game and just imagine how good of exposure that would be/some other BS line to lure in younger, naive artists with enough talent to throw together whatever anime faptoy he wants to pretend to code into his game.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. My greatest dream in life is to see someone this man looks up to beat him down with a cease and desist, AKA Persona creator Atlus. But hey, I'd settle for any number of the many people he has stolen from suing him.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. He can also get asked to court and get a nasty fine who knows how much? Copyright is hella big deal in the US.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. A friend of mine messaged Alex, asking if he planned on crediting the artists for their stolen work. My friend mentioned that the artists were upset about it. Wouldn't you know it, Alex spazzed out about it. Sorry that this is late, but he just responded today.

IMG_5627.PNG

How dense can he be? It doesn't matter if he changed it significantly, it is still stealing.

Edited; There was a typo.

• Informative Informative x 30
    Ikea

Ikea Yan Dairy Simulator

kiwifarms.net
  20. I can't tell if Mulberry is horrified or aroused by this.
    Of course Eva drops the 'disgusting tsundere' Osana down in his priority list the moment he realized he could make Kizana into Tits Mcgee II.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AbduluCthuluZulu

AbduluCthuluZulu By the power of outdated memes

kiwifarms.net