• "restaurants in India serve soy and veggie; cow worship; women there wear robes."

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator & With the face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. From what I was able to gather from this thread, the code just changed languages.

So it's not shit, its merde.

• Winner x 14
    • Like x 6
    • Agree x 6
    • Informative x 4
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    Luigi

Luigi SHADILAY SHADILAY oh sogno o realtà

kiwifarms.net
  2. From what i alao understood, the new language simply has more avaliable memory, which means that Eva can trow more unused assets in the game world and it will take longer for the problem to return.
    This reminds me of his chat with Mike Z with Mike telling him to learn to predict and solve problems before its too late to change it with huge delays. Eva indeed didnt learn a thing

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. did he really make an entire ten minute video to bitch about waiting for his code to load? and his fans are giving him asspats for it? shit

i deeply, deeply, deeply apologise yet again for my (the russian) people praising yandev and the game

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Blanche Bleach

Blanche Bleach i will squat over your pickled remains

kiwifarms.net
  4. Asspats are his diet. He needs them in order to delay the development of the game, to ensure the product will never be released so he can keep reeling in patron monies.

(I mean in all seriousness I know it is going to come out, but I have real doubts about the quality)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Rabbit without a hat

Rabbit without a hat I'm here 'cause why not?

kiwifarms.net

5. Asspats with Doritos and mountain dew on top

Not to mentions him basicly saying how while he was waiting for his spaghetti code to load up he spends hours on end on reddit and streaming big bouncing boobies slurp slurp.

DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS Gamergate did 11/9

kiwifarms.net
  6. this whole debacle is like those "luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing" videos but slightly uncomfortable

• Agree Agree x 9
    Blanche Bleach

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's kind of sad to see him exaggerating and droning on about small things just to get that 10 minute ad revenue. It shouldn't take 10 minutes to explain that the development should be faster because the game has switched to a more efficient coding language - hell, most of his update videos only just hit the 10 minute mark. I would have thought the patreon shekels would be enough, but we've already established how greedy Alex is.

• Agree Agree x 17
    Virus

Virus goddamn rolos

kiwifarms.net
  8. "Converting the code would take months to complete so i thought it'd take too long and it'd get in the way of things"
    Nigga you're already 6 months late on your schedule the fuck are you talking about?

• Agree Agree x 24
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Seriously though, what we would need to wake the rest of the YanSim fan base up is not one, but multiple completed YanSim clones and variants.

Because it would show that in a shorter period of time not only were games finished, but superior versions of whatever Alex had even dreamed of making.

IAmNotDavid

IAmNotDavid I'm totally David though.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. That won't do much. They are completely devoted to him that they think everything else is a rip-off and inferior, because they found him first. Hell they think anime characters are copying their beloved fap-characters in the game and that anything mentioning yandere is connected to FetishSim.

It's best to consider them a lost cause, if they want to wake up, let them do it. A person can't develop with their hand held all the time.

• Agree Agree x 8
    IngusNSFW

IngusNSFW ~Weeaboo who faps/flaps/fingers to Ingus~

kiwifarms.net
  11. Someone call Gaben, Reggie, and Devolver, this shits prime territory.

Starman_DX

Starman_DX XenoQueen

kiwifarms.net
  12. We have witnessed an increase in cognitive dissonance as additional people realize that Alex isn't who he says he is.

Of course we are going to have people doubling and tripling down in hopes that their beloved developer will pull through.

And these are the ones that will turn on Alex the hardest, and watching him try and defend himself yet again will be hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    IAmNotDavid

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Watching yansim implode will be the highlight of my day, when/if it happens. Anyone got estimations of when?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Starman_DX

Starman_DX XenoQueen

kiwifarms.net
  14. I guess when Alex did something that REALLY pisses off his fanbase, which I highly doubt. He can record himself taking a shit, put it in the game and they still praise him. On the other hand, these new progress gave me a tiny sliver of hope that this game may actually be completed. Just so I can see reviewers shit on it.

• Feels Feels x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Hey now! If Eva pays IGN enough, they might give it a 7.8/10...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    IngusNSFW

IngusNSFW ~Weeaboo who faps/flaps/fingers to Ingus~

kiwifarms.net
  16. he can't even pay his volunteers. what makes you think he'd give as much as a cent to ign?

if he wanted good reviews though, he'd probably coerce or send his rabid fans after them

edit: i see. my bad, sorry yall

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #14596 Blanche Bleach, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Blanche Bleach

kiwifarms.net
  17. He does make yearly financial disclosure reports, claiming he pays his volunteers. I like bashing Alex, but we can't make blatant lies.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  18. He likely grabbed that joke from Portal.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    AbduluCthuluZulu

AbduluCthuluZulu By the power of outdated memes

kiwifarms.net
  19. Likely copying bits of the cake "recipe" that includes ingredients like:
    • Fish-shaped crackers
    • Fish-shaped candies
    • Fish-shaped solid waste
    • Fish-shaped dirt
    • Fish-shaped ethylbenzene
    • Fish-shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment-shaped sediment
    • Candy-coated peanut butter pieces (shaped like fish)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    IAmNotDavid

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. So from what I've gathered Yan dev changing engines or whatever isn't actually going to help the project because he doesn't have the coding ability to made a product like the one he is promising.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Rabbit without a hat

Rabbit without a hat I'm here 'cause why not?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.