• ”ENJOY THE SPAGHETTI”

Careercow EvaXephon / Yanderedev / Alex Mahan / Alexander Stuart MahanDeveloper of Yandere Simulator with a face only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by vertexwindi, Apr 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on YandereDev
  1. Speaking of TinyBuild, I see they've pushed the release date of Hello Neighbour back to December sometime. Seems the bug reports got too much for them.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Solzhenitsyn

Solzhenitsyn me in the middle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Gee, that's a good sign. It's :autism: when you try to push a release date and end up going back on it, sure you want to generate "hype" but that usually just gives negative feedback in return if your game is not polished.

• Agree Agree x 3
    IngusNSFW

IngusNSFW ~Weeaboo who faps/flaps/fingers to Ingus~

kiwifarms.net
  3. It's the 15th. He usually posts at 12am on the 1st and 15th about builds. I'm guessing he thinks the fans are satisfied with the surplus in bug fixes he's made.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    MonsterDong2

MonsterDong2 seize the means of production

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Aw no need to be hard on yourself maybe by the time its Christmas on Venus Osana might be an unpolished twitching mess but considered complete by Christmas (a day on Venus is 243 days for us).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. is Alex getting fatter?

• Winner Winner x 1
    Luigi

Luigi Witness, bathed in the glory of my countenance!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Fat? Nah, not exactly. "Decaying" is a word someone used before to describe his current appearance. I think it's a pretty accurate adjective:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Well due to his face "filling out" his nose looks comparatively smaller.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    IAmNotDavid

IAmNotDavid I'm totally David though.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. archived

archived

• Like Like x 5
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS indecisive about my avatar

kiwifarms.net
  9. Wait is Alex talking about the tinybuild video he made 5 months ago? And just NOW, after he just admits he didn't credit the artist, he says he "felt guilt ever since"? He doesn't care about other stuff he steals so is he really guilty? wow that's some darn hypocrisy there.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The reddit is panicking because Alex hasn't posted in a couple of days. What video will you do on now?

• Informative Informative x 3
    #15012 princess13456789, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    princess13456789

princess13456789 Making cookies

kiwifarms.net

11. It is now almost a full month since TinyBuild made the port over from Unity4 and JS to Unity5 and C#, and very little progress has been made at all on Osana or the game. My money is still on YanDev continuing to work super slowly on Osana rather than hurt his ego and ask for help.

• Informative Informative x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Is the game finished yet

• Optimistic Optimistic x 9
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Pikimon

Pikimon Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. At this rate it'll take about a decade.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I love how he dragged this update video out to be 10 minutes long as well. Not even trying to be subtle.

• Feels Feels x 5
    Virus

Virus goddamn rolos

kiwifarms.net
  15. Is Gen Zed finished yet?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    trombonista

trombonista I keep my ideals
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

16. Remember Yandev did say one it took one hour to make one minute of a video. So using this logic it took him 10 hours to make this video.

• Informative Informative x 2
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS indecisive about my avatar

kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]
    Knock-off Yandere Sim clones are hitting steam faster then the actual Yandere Sim game is.

• Informative Informative x 24
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Robotron

Robotron Jerkin it while waiting for the robot revolution

kiwifarms.net
  18. Rate me dumb if you like, but could that make Yandere Sim a clone of Yandere School, which is getting published first?

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.