Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

DarkSydeOfTheBoulder

"A penne saved is a penne earned"
kiwifarms.net
This had my sides hurting...their other kahntent is good, too. Only 8 subscribers is a crime on the level of illegal pahsitive contributions or Tevin waking up in the morning, dood! Let's get this cat some views...day one inflated viiiews. Oh and by the way, Khet agrEES with me.

Last edited:

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just found this in my suggested feed. Its a new one apparently:
This is something that should be done more often, TBH.

Reactions: millais

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
This popped up in my feed. It's so anomalous, like the only instance of Phil behaving like a human person. If you didn't know anything about him you'd think 'Why did this need to be highlighted in a video?' if you do know him it feels mildly off-putting like CCTV footage of a known serial killer just watching a game in a bar.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
This popped up in my feed. It's so anomalous, like the only instance of Phil behaving like a human person. If you didn't know anything about him you'd think 'Why did this need to be highlighted in a video?' if you do know him it feels mildly off-putting like CCTV footage of a known serial killer just watching a game in a bar.
I haven't laughed this hard in quite some time.
It's just so out of nowhere. I love it. We need more.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Tevin said that Derich guy is always talking to Phil about Pokemon and wrasslin', so the latter subject especially has endeared him to Phil as a fixture of the chat, since Phile can only hold forth on three topics of conversation: wrasslin', Street Fighter, and '80s movies.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Tevin said that Derich guy is always talking to Phil about Pokemon and wrasslin', so the latter subject especially has endeared him to Phil as a fixture of the chat, since Phile can only hold forth on three topics of conversation: wrasslin', Street Fighter, and '80s movies.
It also became a bit of a chat meme because Derich would @ Phil saying that he was leaving multiple times over the course of at least a few minutes (and sometimes longer) trying to get Phil to say something. Eventually other people starting @-ing Phil as well, both when Derich was leaving and, on occasion, at random times, including when Derich wasn't even around.

Basically, Phil doesn't actually give two shits about Derich. His "see ya later, Derich" is now just a reflex action for him.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
STOP RUINING THE MAGIC @actually

It also became a bit of a chat meme because Derich would @ Phil saying that he was leaving multiple times over the course of at least a few minutes (and sometimes longer) trying to get Phil to say something. Eventually other people starting @-ing Phil as well, both when Derich was leaving and, on occasion, at random times, including when Derich wasn't even around.

Basically, Phil doesn't actually give two shits about Derich. His "see ya later, Derich" is now just a reflex action for him.

Tags
None