Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Toilet Man

You're dumber than you think I think you are
kiwifarms.net
So I gather I should practice on my talking speed got ya thanks for the feedback I am always looking to improve.
You're also sounding slightly awkward to me. Like maybe you're trying to use inflection you aren't comfortable with? Almost like DSP's faux-pro WHAT'S UP GUYS, PHIL HERE voice. Generic advice but try to just be more natural, I'm enjoying the video though, subbed for what it's worth.

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
You're also sounding slightly awkward to me. Like maybe you're trying to use inflection you aren't comfortable with? Almost like DSP's faux-pro WHAT'S UP GUYS, PHIL HERE voice. Generic advice but try to just be more natural, I'm enjoying the video though, subbed for what it's worth.
Thank for the sub and the feedback I am reworking everything before the new year so I can put more effort into the videos. I need the practice.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net

Video about heaving_hearth/ phrenelith from Mrhuth Stuf exposing him as the massive basement dwelling faggot that he is.

Best part of the video is when KingKozatof DM’d him so he could ask DSP to get unbanned to have Phil in turn insult phrenelith, call him a fucking idiot, and then threaten him with a ban for bringing up detractor drama.

Phrenelith’s reaction? Apologize to DSP after being talked down to and insulted and go on a diatribe about KiwiFarms for some reason.

This guy wants so much attention from us, it’s so fucking sad.

What a lonely faggot.

Last edited:

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
This is 2 hours and 45 minutes long, and basically restates everything we already know, but he does bring up pig lore from years past. Made me go "That's right he did say that!" A few times.
Excellent, I love me some Snortbucks coffee to end the year.

And I just took Phil's Super Metroid Part 1 and made it more watchable, I hope.

Because I know Phil only reads the very first 3 sentences of every message, let's start with this:
Yes Phil, you are a horrible entertainer in most games you play, a toxic asshole who can't just have fun and only breathes to inhale money. Your flaws and wrongdoings you try to deny even exist outweight every little nice thing you do and nearly every walkthrough you create is unwatchable.

That being said, let me say it in full surprise: Maybe there are people who say "Wauw Phil your streams aren't that bad as the trolls say". I can see that he could have some real fans, because I actually sincerely enjoyed part 1 mostly. This is a fucking rare instance, whenever I try to watch him I also have to swallow my vomit. As a Super Metroid fan it also made me interest to see how he would flail through it.
I guess it depends on the game and on Phil's mood, he had sincere fun and interest, he really likes the game (so far) and this is totally fine. This is exactly what he misses most of the time. It's basically how I currently think anyway: If he would drop his lies, toxicity, greed, inflated ego and be open minded to his critics, he would actually be halfway decent. The art of streaming isn't complicated, you can only do "so much". Today his gameplay isn't really the reason people dislike him anyway, it's everything else, it's the way of lolcow.

That being said, there you go:

Toilet Man

You're dumber than you think I think you are
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have that clip where Phil is playing Apex Legends with a overly exceptional fan and he is visibly uncomfortable the whole time?
Don't have time to go through DSP's original uploads since there's way too many parts (as usual) but I do remember Tevin streaming it and it should be somewhere in this video:

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
Is there any real archive of Secret Life of DSP's vids? I've only found a couple and while I love Outsyder's vids, the editing in Secret's are so fucking good I just want more of them.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
Phil changed when he moved to Washington. Before that, the signs were there that he was an e-beggar but he was more an annoying douche that still had social decorum, friends, somewhat of a life, as much as an ugly exceptional individual like him could have. Once he planted on that couch in Renton, he knew he was stuck doing this shit for the rest of his life and the solitude made him lose it.

Tags
None