Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
Phil with the oddly shaped head has always looked like a thumb. But, early on in his "career" he looked more like a regular thumb.

It's kinda surprising to see how gaunt he looks shortly after arriving at the WAkahndo. He went from looking almost kinda sorta normal to looking like he was one chemo treatment away from giving up the spook. Is Phil's agoraphobia THAT bad? I've known a recluse or two that still have a better skin tone and disposition than him.

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
What is Glo Gang meme? Is it some cringey rappers that Tevin is referencing for humor value? Is the name just silly sounding and the explanation of how it's a shortened form of Glory Boys Entertainment enhancing the absurdity of the name?
:lit: Goddamnit. I guess we can let the pig himself explain that one. Take it away Phil.

remember when Tevin made videos, and that's why we all liked him? Well he put out a good one today. Amazing how much better he is without all the donation spam.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
remember when Tevin made videos, and that's why we all liked him? Well he put out a good one today. Amazing how much better he is without all the donation spam.
I like Tevin 100x more in these premade videos than his streams, although it is showing that he's gotten tired of Phil lately since he's missing more and more facts.

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
2/3 of the time he's silent. 3/4 of the time he's ignoring his chat. Phenomenal.
He is unbelievable boring,most of his commentary consists of being confused,compalining ,saying whats on screen or what he should do, "I have to go to X now,there is no choice,uhm,now I have to collect X" Jesus he is so boring,he never says anything funny,he just complains,gets confused or says whats going on in the game,and in between those three things he uses a fuck ton of verbal crutches like "you know?" "Ok?" "Uhhhm" *Snort* and ends sentences in question form as if to try to manipulate you by making you answer the question in your head with a positive(salesman do that a lot). I cant stand Phil for more than 15 minutes,his fans are exceptional for thinking this is good content.

Oh and he talks about detractors constantly,in this case about how they harass him,slander him and youtube wont do anything. I wish someone would interview one of his most hardcore fans so he can give us his reasoning as to why Phil deserves their time and money. Also he cleared his throat about a dozen times in that one hour video.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
He is unbelievable boring,most of his commentary consists of being confused,compalining ,saying whats on screen or what he should do, "I have to go to X now,there is no choice,uhm,now I have to collect X" Jesus he is so boring,he never says anything funny,he just complains,gets confused or says whats going on in the game,and in between those three things he uses a fuck ton of verbal crutches like "you know?" "Ok?" "Uhhhm" *Snort* and ends sentences in question form as if to try to manipulate you by making you answer the question in your head with a positive(salesman do that a lot). I cant stand Phil for more than 15 minutes,his fans are exceptional for thinking this is good content.

Oh and he talks about detractors constantly,in this case about how they harass him,slander him and youtube wont do anything. I wish someone would interview one of his most hardcore fans so he can give us his reasoning as to why Phil deserves their time and money. Also he cleared his throat about a dozen times in that one hour video.
When you watch other streamers on twitch or YouTube, when nothing major is going on, they at least talk to their chats. "So who saw the trailer for *insert game/movie* today?" and it sparks more "interaction" with the viewers. When Phil is questioned why he doesn't do this, too, he goes berserk. "Wrong, idiot! YOU are supposed to ask Me... REE questions! Why would I ask chat anything, I'm the one playing the game. So let's talk, let's interact!" Of course, we all know that the only interactions that matter are those that come with cheerssubsandtips. So, tip me.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
When you watch other streamers on twitch or YouTube, when nothing major is going on, they at least talk to their chats. "So who saw the trailer for *insert game/movie* today?" and it sparks more "interaction" with the viewers. When Phil is questioned why he doesn't do this, too, he goes berserk. "Wrong, idiot! YOU are supposed to ask Me... REE questions! Why would I ask chat anything, I'm the one playing the game. So let's talk, let's interact!" Of course, we all know that the only interactions that matter are those that come with cheerssubsandtips. So, tip me.
"I gotta 50 bitchere from Anonymouse asking what my favorite color is. Oh man that's a tough one. See I like green on certain days but on other days I'm more of a Turquoise. OTHER days I go for more of a yellow! So it's hard to say. Like I said it all depends. So there you go snort"

"Alright Thirdeyethethird I'm not answering that so this is your last warning because you're a fucking idiot."

"The__Lolcow__ tipped me 1 dollar....and I'm not reading the rest of that because it's a troll and I'm just going to ignore trolls from now on."

"No KobeApacheSquad."

Dude is so afraid of expressing or having any opinions on anything. If he does it's always something so small and harmless. I don't know how much more of a fence sitter you can be.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
When Phil is questioned why he doesn't do this, too, he goes berserk. "Wrong, idiot! YOU are supposed to ask Me... REE questions! Why would I ask chat anything, I'm the one playing the game. So let's talk, let's interact!"

Which is doubly hilarious because literally everything is either "off topic" or "trying to derail the stream".

I'll never forget the time DSP beat the single player campaign of Super Smash, someone asked him a question about playing Smash online, and DSP called him out for being inappropriate saying that "we are watching the end credits now."

Edit - 25:43

Yes Derek, I got your cheer but it's kind of inappropriate to talk about online play when we're watching the credits of the single player, no?

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
can someone tell me where the LSB restream is? I want to see if its any good. This apparently stands for Lightside Bill? Cant find jack on youtube or google.

tw.tinf.io/lytesydebill if he's actually doing one. The perpetual restream that should be up every time is in the "Read First" thread.