Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
These are great. I do suspect that Fred Fuchs is behind it. They seemed to have stopped just as the SoK imploded.
I doubt it. While I very much enjoy listening to some of the SoK stuff in the background sometimes, nobody in the collective seems clever enough to do something like this. Freddy Boy, being the anonymous attention whore he is, would still put these out due to the asspats he'd get. It's more likely that the OG user said Phil was a dying cause and did something more productive... Like flipping burgers or spinning a sign.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with doing something to put bread in the pantry.... But the ego on some people can definitely prevent them from doing some stuff if they feel they're above it.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. While I very much enjoy listening to some of the SoK stuff in the background sometimes, nobody in the collective seems clever enough to do something like this. Freddy Boy, being the anonymous attention whore he is, would still put these out due to the asspats he'd get. It's more likely that the OG user said Phil was a dying cause and did something more productive... Like flipping burgers or spinning a sign.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with doing something to put bread in the pantry.... But the ego on some people can definitely prevent them from doing some stuff if they feel they're above it.
I’d have to go back to find and review the SoKast (which I’m not going to do), but it seems to me Fred found the channel and there were only a couple of videos then which made me suspect it was him at the time. There was something about the way he was praising it made me feel he was trying to praise himself while not taking credit for it at the same time. I could be completely wrong. I have nothing else to back it up. I just remember my spidey-senses tingling at the time.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I’d have to go back to find and review the SoKast (which I’m not going to do), but it seems to me Fred found the channel and there were only a couple of videos then which made me suspect it was him at the time. There was something about the way he was praising it made me feel he was trying to praise himself while not taking credit for it at the same time. I could be completely wrong. I have nothing else to back it up. I just remember my spidey-senses tingling at the time.
It's here.

It seemed when they did their "Let's Enjoy" things that Fred would fellate the things they watched as if they were the most amazing things. The slowbeef vids 1 & 2, the el crimson king vids (admittedly, those ARE absolute fucking gold), the DarksydeJackie vids, etc... It's one of his manipulation techniques to get more followers and clout. Praise fellow detractors, give them sort of a platform and expose them to more audience, Freddy inflates his ego some more...

If anything was him, I'd likely say the whole bullshit with that Samosa faggot was absolutely Fred's doing.

• Informative
Reactions: harbinger

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gonna throw out into the universe that if elCrimsonKing was to do a DSPuppet video of his courtroom appearance using the audio from it....that would be magical.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
If he took the audio from a toilet bowl flushing, It would be just as entertaining if Puppet Phil was involved. If not more-so.

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a playlist of all the amazing Detractor songs people have made of LTG, Pig and Wings? A lot of those are bangers and sometimes they get played in a restream without labeling and thus by name.

Tags
None