Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

Cistern Rumbler

Festering Vomitous Mass
kiwifarms.net

wolfpac92

kiwifarms.net
I know we have quite a few newbies to the DSP lore but this channel, that's been inactive for 8 years, is a GOLD MINE for early DSP content. Especially this one:

I'll be honest. I'm not a fan of The Tractor videos that try and moralize his sense of humor. I don't give a shit that he said "nigga" or "one of Trump's Chosen People" at some point. But things like him putting "tsunami" in the tags for clicks should be the focal point because that's legitimately scummy.

SmokingPig

SWEET LADY CORONA LITERALLY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!
kiwifarms.net
This week is just the gift that keeps on giving, not only we get the infamous DSP hearing.
Now we get 2 of YouTube gaming's most exceptional discussing the current state of DSP. I'd like to know how people reacted when they watched these two muttering boomers talk about their takes on good old Phil. Seems to me that ReviewTechUSA is literally just baiting for the good old YouTube fun bucks at this point, and that Wings is just trying to still push the narrative that he is this more humbled character. Despite Wings still raging like a 12 year old every time he shits the bed in (INSERT FPS OF THE YEAR HERE.) This clip I decided to just directly upload from MightyD's page because it was just too good to come to waste, especially considering if DSP goes on another Islamic campaign against the detractor channels.

Tags
None